It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning ATS! New Global Plague Is Threatened! Please Read!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Fellow ATS'ers, I never know what to make of new alerts being sounded on global plagues. There may be valid reasons to sound the alarm. This information was sent to me by a concerned friend. He trusts me to share it with the ATS community, and is assured that this intelligent community will dig apart this information until we get at the truth. Please read:

Announcing a Joint Psychic Exercise (JPE) to deactivate the Cabal's biowarfare global plague

Friends,

I am announcing a critically-importan t Joint Psychic Exercise (JPE) to take place this Monday, June 2. (Your specific time is at the bottom of this message.)

The JPE’s purpose is to counteract the Cabal's planned imminent releasing of a biowarfare agent that will result in a global plague. Star Nations says that this plague, if not stopped, will result in the killing of three-quarters of the Human population.

My inner team and I learned Thursday that the Cabal plan to unleash a bioengineered plague across the U.S. and beyond, thereby inducing chaos, instability and panic, and enabling the Cabal to "plausibly" invoke national (and soon global) Martial Law and assume absolute power.

The Cabal don't care if everybody else goes down, because 1) they have innoculated themselves against the bioengineered organism they'll unleash; and 2) they have those plush secret underground cities they built with your FEMA tax dollars, and they can last down there until all us "expendables" top-side die off.

The Cabal's bioengineered organism is deadly. Based on its symptom and vector characteristics we were psychically shown, it is an advanced bio-engineered composite microorganism, combining the hemorrhagic properties of an Ebola virus with the multi-antibiotics- resistant properties of a new drug-resistant strain of respiratory flu, and with water-borne properties and the hardy survival in the open environment characteristic of a pathogen like leptospirosis. Cabal scientists have used nano-technology to encapsulate their hybrid organism colonies into something like sub-microscopic nano-tube capsules engineered with a mechanism that will release the capsule's contents into every host human victim's bloodstream upon receiving an electromagmetic signal which the Cabal will send out.

This bioengineered pathogen is initially water-borne, then, when the dark blood blisters break through the victim's skin, the organisms become air-borne through air movement and eventually rise to the sky as part of evaporative moisture where, if they encounter rain clouds, they then become water-borne again and can spread and multiply; and thereafter it will be a "black rain" indeed. The infected rain washes into streams, reservoirs and lakes, from which the Cabal pathogen is consumed in the drinking water, and spreads and repeats the cycle. Everyone who ingests the pathogen becomes a carrier, spreading the silent, waiting organisms to others. Since people are symptom-free these first 24 months until the Cabal switch it on, no one would be aware of what they are spreading.

After spreading through the population, this bio-engineered plague is planned to become activated (via Cabal remote signal) in about 24 months, and reach a peak of pandemic infection in 3-5 years.

Information from one of the Altimarian scientists here, Amanda, corroborated by independent observations by Zeta observers, shows that the Cabal plan is to introduce these bio-engineered organisms into the New Croton Reservoir near Croton Falls, New York. The drinking water from that reservoir flows through the New Croton Aqueduct on to New York City. There it enters the Jerome Park Reservoir in The Bronx, then continues to flow through the rest of New York City until it mixes with water from the Catskill Aqueduct in Manhattan, and finally continues through the NYC boroughs of Brooklyn and Staten Island.

From the Cabal’s point of view, New York City makes an "excellent" infection-spreading site because of the constant flow in and out of business persons, tourists, and people catching flights to every part of the world. In the two years between when the Cabal starts dosing NYC's water supply any day now and when they turn on the nano-switch to get their bugs to go active, there is enough time to infect many, many times the city's resident population of 8 million. By the time the infections have spread and later go active, the pathogens will erupt into a sudden global pandemic.

One might say, "People wouldn’t do such a horrible thing." But the Cabal are getting ready to do just that. And now you can see why Star Nations classifies the Cabal as a sub-species of Human. As in sub-Human (morally).

The Cabal plan to introduce these pathogens into New York City’s water supply very soon. That is why we need to act promptly. Thus our Joint Psychic Exercise this coming Monday. Please get everyone you can to join us.

Our task during this Exercise is to get in a quiet space, develop mental focus and inner calm, and then focus attention of the Cabal pathogen storage tanks (wherever they are), and then form the intention to use your psychic ability of telekinesis or teleportation to transfer the life force within these organisms’ cells back into Mother Earth's basic energy matrix; (from which we all derived our life energy.)

Cells are already self-programmed to terminate their life by a natural process called apoptosis (programmed cell death.) You may wish to visualize these target cells immediately switching to apoptosis mode Monday.

Star Nations have said that they will be joining us in this effort. But they want it very clear that they do not engage in the direct taking of life. Their cooperation is only upon the explicit request which the Councillor of Earth has made, and they emphasize that the approach is an accelerated recycling of cellular energy back into Mother Earth’s fundamental life energy pool, and is not the traumatic annihilation of living beings, even microorganisms. Such may seem a fine distinction to some Humans but Star Nations are constrained by their ethical standards to take the approach outlined, and Star Nations operate ethically.

As before, Star Nations will help by adding their multiplying energies to the efforts of each Human lightworker (you) who participates, so that each of you will have your effort matched by corresponding individuals from each of the 1483 races in contact with Earth, giving your efforts a X 1483 multiplier effect. Just form the intention to hook into that multiplier energy that Star Nations has mobilized for our earlier JPEs.

Plan to devote 15-30 minutes to this Joint Psychic Exercise.

If you do not feel adept at psychic energy work, you can instead make a prayer; or you can meditate on a helpful outcome to the threat posed by the pathogenic organisms.

The time for you to join us in this Joint Psychic Exercise, is as follows (Daylight Saving/Summer Time where applicable):

Hawai'ian Islands: 5 am - Monday

Anchorage, Alaska: 7 am

Los Angeles/San Francisco/Vancouver , BC (PDT): 8 am

Denver/Calgary (MDT): 9 am

Chicago/Mexico City (CDT): 10am

New York/Washington, DC/San Juan, Puerto Rico/Bogotá, Columbia (EDT): 11 am

Halifax, Nova Scotia/Caracas, Venezuela: 12:00 noon

Sao Paulo, Brazil: 12 noon

Universal Coordinated Time (UTC)/Greenwich Mean Time/Zulu: 15:00 hrs. / 3 p.m.,

London/Dakar: 4 pm

Paris/Algiers/ Rome/Berlin: 5 pm

Amman, Jordan/Capetown, SA: 6 pm

Moscow/Riyadh: 7 pm

Dubai: 7 pm

New Delhi: 8:30 pm

Beijing/Shanghai/ Singapore/ Manila: 11:00 pm, Monday

Tokyo/Seoul/ Perth, AU: 12 midnight, Monday-Tuesday

Adelaide, AU: 12:30 am Tuesday

Brisbane, AU: 1 am, Tuesday

Canberra/Sydney, AU: 1 am Tuesday

Auckland, NZ: 3 am Tuesday

Kamchatka, Russia: 4 am Tuesday

If you absolutely cannot make this time, join us as soon as you can, and back-time or forward-time (time-jump by intention) your effort to coincide with ours.

Thank you.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
drboylan.com...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is coming from a Psychic? I need more proof than that. Thanks.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have to admit that some of the wording in the above letter does not set well with me. But, I do not wish to make a lone decision on this information. It could very well have some validity. At this very shaky time in our lives, I do not think that any of us can brush anything aside too quickly, without thorough examination.

This is where I ask for the cooperation of the ATS team. I know that we have top class debunkers. If this is a hoax, it should only take a matter of minutes to find out for sure. Meanwhile, I have kept my promise and put forth the message.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I am not sure, other than the letter credentials of Phd. after his name.
I also want more proof. I am asking for opinions here. Thank you for your response.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ATS, I apologize for not being as attentive as I should have been. I have just returned from a two week vacation in the boonies. No internet or TV! LOL!

So, I am a bit out of practice on the forum. I failed to see Mr. Boylan's website page when I posted his letter. For those of you who have had UFO encounters and such, you will have no prob finding him a trusted resource. But for others, it might be a bit harder.

So, I do apologize for this oversight and just ask you to read and take what you will from it. Thanks.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Count me in Sizzle! Thanks for the heads up. Regardless of the reason, if there is a worldwide meditation/prayer going on... I want to be part of it.

Bright Blessings,
yr

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Thanks,
YankeeRose,
I plan to take part also, just as a precaution.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

Don't mean to bring negativity into the thread, but it looks like he's a perv and a fraud.

Perv:
His license to practice psychology was revoked more than a decade ago because of improper sexual interaction with female patients.

Fraud:
Despite loosing his license, his website title is DrBolyn.com and he continues to refer to himself as Dr.

www.psychboard.ca.gov...

Boylan, Richard J., Ph.D. (PSY 10047)
Sacramento, CA B&P Code §2960(j).

Interim Suspension Order issued June 3, 1994 - no practice.
Partial stay granted July 21, 1994 - may treat male patients only.

Gross negligence in the practice of psychology. License revoked.
Decision effective August 4, 1995.

Of course, Dr. Phil lost his license to practice psychology and still calls himself Dr. too, but I also consider him a fraud.

[edit on 5/31/08 by makeitso]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
While my bullcrap meter is currently offline due to the massive influx of huge amouts of material, I will say this. While this to me does seem quote outlandish and a total hoax, I do believe that the humans species as a whole can change the outcome of certain events if everyone did meditate, etc. and focused as much positive energy into the earths "chi", if that word makes sense.

While this to me sounds like utter crap, I will change my meditation time on Monday to 11 AM, because I see no harm that can come from doing this, only positive energy and is that ever a bad thing?

I wish some things like this had more proof, but how exactly would you get proof for it?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Don't mean to bring negativity into the thread, but it looks like he's a perv and a fraud.

Perv:
His license to practice psychology was revoked more than a decade ago because of improper sexual interaction with female patients.

Fraud:
Despite loosing his license, his website title is DrBolyn.com and he continues to refer to himself as Dr.

www.psychboard.ca.gov...

Boylan, Richard J., Ph.D. (PSY 10047)
Sacramento, CA B&P Code §2960(j).

Interim Suspension Order issued June 3, 1994 - no practice.
Partial stay granted July 21, 1994 - may treat male patients only.

Gross negligence in the practice of psychology. License revoked.
Decision effective August 4, 1995.

Of course, Dr. Phil lost his license to practice psychology and still calls himself Dr. too, but I also consider him a fraud.

[edit on 5/31/08 by makeitso]

While being a male myself, I could understand if he was in a session with a beautiful female patient who was agreeing to consensual intercourse, then I am sorry but I would probably be a former Doctor too, lol. While technically wrong, I must admit that probably was some really good sex - I mean how many men people fantisize about sex with a female doctor? I would assume women also have them thoughts..

That doesnt change the fact that it was revoked, but it doesn't make him any less smarter.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
nice post even if its true or not i will meditate at the determined time but honestly i thing this info is fishy ..lol

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Count me in. A little mass meditation can't hurt. Even if this is a hoax all that phsycic energy may neutralize some other little nasty that is causing harm someplace else.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Seems odd that the elite would need posh underground bunkers if they are inoculated, and would they stay in these bunkers for 3-5 years?

The way life seems to evolve like the flu does it would seem there would be to many vairiables that the elite could not control and it would be to risky to attempt something like this, not that would stop them.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Agree. Shifting antigens in the event of virus, etc. etc. Of course, the story doesn't outline the nature of the biological threat. Bacterial? It does mention hemmorhagic symptoms, which hints at VHF.

I don't see how we can go wrong, combining energies, prayer, meditation, whatever you choose to call it -- as a group and simultaneously. Nothing to loose there.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I was standing aside in an effort to gain insight of other's opinions on this letter of warning. I see that most of you see it pretty much the same as I do. There does seem to be reason to doubt the message.

But I wish to applaud all of you on your willingness to join a group effort for a good cause. That is an outstanding thing to behold. Not a single one of you have launched a vicious attack. Thank you.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

It did not make sense to me either, just seemed like more of his "I and I alone am meeting with the top scientists from off world, and yet I cant tell you anything about what they have to say.

Oh also, I always send love, light and prayer into the cosmos as well as mother earth, it is ongoing.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by antar]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
On occassion one will find true graciousness and many times beauty here at ATS. It's nice to jump onto a thread like this after being in the muk and mud of some other threads. Thanks Sizzle.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Perv:

Fraud:

There you go. The same story over and over. As soon as something poops up, somebody is gonna rush to debunk and find the weakest point and jump to the conclusions, R. Dolan is a fraud and a perv... Get the message and leave the messenger alone. Because if we get screwed will be only coz of our narrow minds and the tendency of judging the messenger and not the message.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
www.drboylan.com...
6/27/06 Star Nations liberated that Altairian-Sirian Star Visitor woman being held and tortured at Naval Weapons Station Charleston.
3/31/07 In early 2006 an enormous underground installation, 16 miles long by one mile wide, began operation some kilometers distant from the Icelandic village of Djupidalur...
Cabal-controlled installation, which has been manufacturing and then mentally programming Hybrid-Human clones to operate as its Super Soldiers, has been eliminated. When Dr. Wolf was working on cloning, he told me that it took a year to create a human clone from test tube to walking, talking adult.

5/17/07 breaching of a secret Cabal prison in New Mexico containing many scores of Star Visitors, and their successful liberation on Thursday, May 17, 2007.

Wow, did you know that the Quantico Marine Corps Reservation has a subterranean superfast vacuum-tube mag-lev bullet train (TAUSS) to Area 51, Nevada?

I dunno, just seems a bit fantastic to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Even though the contents of the letter may be bogus, and most likely are, the idea of a global meditation / prayer is a honorable proposition. I'd be on board with the mass meditation for sure, I think those types of things help bring people together in ways that are not always evident or easily observable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join