It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning ATS! New Global Plague Is Threatened! Please Read!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Who is the Cabal? And why do they want to do something like this and sit back waiting for 2 years for it to spread around the world? If it is gonna kill off that many people , well gee, I would think they could come up with a quicker method than that, and not even have to wait 2 years. I don't get it..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
www.drboylan.com...
The Cabal A geoplutocratic "elite" bent on global domination
by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

The Cabal refers to a claque of global-scale plutocratic manipulators who use their immense wealth, prestige and power to control governments and economies to perpetuate their stranglehold on global society. This group is comprised of the most selfish, megalomaniacal, and sociopathic individuals, some of whom are big-shots in the Bilderberg Council, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission global policy-making groups. But these groups are not synonymous with The Cabal, since BC, CFR and TLC also contain some well-intentioned individuals. The Cabal is a kind of "parallel government" to the official elected and appointed governments of the more developed countries.

--------------------------------------
There's more on the site, probably more that you want to know.

Mod edit:IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS. Please review this link.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
As soon as something poops up, somebody is gonna rush to debunk and find the weakest point

Sorry Telos,

There was no rush to debunk anything. Sizzle vouched for his credentials, which prompted me to research them and provide the information I found. BTW, his background is certainly not the weakest point to the story.

and jump to the conclusions

Not so. Posted what I found.
Please feel free to correct the information if its inaccurate.

Because if we get screwed will be only coz of our narrow minds and the tendency of judging the messenger and not the message.

Usually people get screwed when they decide to overlook a frauds backrgound and follow their message anyway. Not the other way around.

Researching the background of someone claiming to have information about the potential death of millions is both appropriate and recommended.

In days gone by it was a basic step ATS members took as part of an attempt to help them weigh the verasity of a claim.

As for the message? Who knows? I never said anything about it either way. Nothing wrong with meditating to stop global plauge I guess.

However one may want to ask themself; If I had info this important, would I pass it to the public via a person who's reputation is highly questionable? Or would I entrust it to someone that has a long history consisting of solid credible actions?

[edit on 6/1/08 by makeitso]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You guys we need to think about this logically. The problem with most conspiracy theories are just that because to prove a theory it is critical to provide evedince and facts, too often that is classified information is never released. Most of us here on ATS know the timetable we are working with, the 3 1/2 years prior to December 21, 2012 are going to be the worst. We are aware that there is going to be a massive population reduction by the means of chemical and biological warfare.

This is the time to network all of our intelligence together, so that we can draw logical conclusions and prepare for what is to come.

It has been on my mind often that the NWO is going to come about by using chemical and biological warfare. WE have to understand what the elite want. Most of what they do will affect certain methods of population reduction by reducing certain, and for lack of a better term, less desirable races. For a better understanding on this please read the interview with Alex Christopher reguarding Denver International Airport, underground cities and tunnels. www.informantnews.com... .

Recently in Seattle there was a week long terror drills being conducted by FEMA and NORTHCOM. The purpose of the drill was to react in emergency situations in the event of a natural disaster and/or biological attack. As we know already, the events of September 11, 2001 occured on the same day that the government was undergoing this same ilk of mock terror drills.

The following week after this we witnessed over 100,000 fall victim tho the earthquake in Myanmar. Though much research still needs to be done, many of us here are aware of the possible connection to HAARP. Not to mention that the earthquake is still adding to the deathtoll now. Theres a number of links and information available on this web site. PLease also keep in mind that the 2008 Olympics will be held in China, and initially China refused financial support from the United Nations, because the Chinese Governmnent is very well aware of what is going on.

Not to mention that this was year had the highest rate of tornados sweeping across America and in areas that usually don't experience that type of weather phenomenon.

Americans are being displaced and shortly there after is when FEMA steps in and assist these people, most who are uninsured have no choice but to accept government assistance.

What you have to be aware of is that if you live in heavily populated cities, especially those that are heavily African American, you are first on the list to be wiped out.

If we have any chance of surviving this thing we have to be aware of the prime targets, NYC, Houston TX, Chicago, Seattle, San Fransisco, LA, San Diego, Miami, Denver, St. Louis and amny others, there is also additional information on this. Please consider the demographics and economic status of where you live.

The solution, if this is real is to not go to work or do anything that requires being in public places on this day. People have considered doing a march to Washington but this would not work.

I forgot who said this but what they said basically was that the government does not want people to stand up against them so they try to maintain civility, because if they don't then the people will come together and realize just how many there are.

Therefore, do not go to work on this day, do not purchase anything, do not go in public. Rather keep an eye on the news and see what happens. If you live in one of these heavily populated areas, you are going to want to play this by ear. If this does indeed happen, it is time to make preperations in lessly dense areas.

Not only by doing this will they know that you are doing this in protest, they will also know that we are very well aware of wht is going on, and we know how they plan on carrying it out.

Thanks for reading. Best wishes for everyone.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

However one may want to ask themself; If I had info this important, would I pass it to the public via a person who's reputation is highly questionable? Or would I entrust it to someone that has a long history consisting of solid credible actions?

Have you ever asked to yourself why everybody that comes up with stories, disclosure, 'delicat' information and so on, is attacked and scrutinized and ridiculed finding always something about them, no matter how small and bringing that forth as the Achilles heel? Have you ever asked why all the attention is focused in these persons rather then in the message they forward to the mases? Think well and also think back starting with James Forrestal...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Of course, Dr. Phil lost his license to practice psychology and still calls himself Dr. too, but I also consider him a fraud.

There is a difference between being licensed and holding a degree. One may hold a degree and use the appropriate honorific without holding a license to practice.

What catches my eye is that despite calling himself a professor, he lists no academic affiliation.

Dr. Boylan is a Behavioral Scientist, Anthropologist (Star Cultures specialization), emeritus University Professor of Psychology, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Registered Social Worker, and Councillor.

drboylan.com...

Does he mean that he is a councilor or does he mean counselor. If he means councilor, which council is he talking about?

Where does one acquire training in star culture anthropology?

It's not unheard of for Social Workers to go on and earn a doctorate in psychology, but in that case a license to practice Social Work would be of little value unless one loses one's license to practice psychology. However, in that case, and I have no personal experience with this, I would think that no Social Work licensure board would issue a license to someone who has had his psychologist's license revoked for inappropriate behavior with clientèle.

According to your citation, he has been granted permission to work with male patients only, but then again, it makes one wonder why he would need a Social Work license, if he is not prevented from practicing psychology.

As you can see, there are enough conundrums in just his credentials without even considering his bizarre claims of a mass-murdering, bio-terrorist Cabal.

If this psychic exercise could kill all these engineered pathogens stored somewhere, why couldn't such an exercises rid us of all the diseases in the world?

Let us all consider the outcome of this scenario. Let's say that several million people get this message and decide to have some quiet time on the prescribed date and then two years later there is no outbreak of a mysterious disease that induces "chaos, instability and panic...," that enables "...the Cabal to "plausibly" invoke national (and soon global) Martial Law and assume absolute power."

Will the good doctor emerge victorious proclaiming his psychic power and his magnificent leadership to the world? He might, but I think he's going to have a problem with the several billion others who didn't get this message and who will think that he's just one more grandiose fruitcake in a world with more than its share of grandiose fruitcakes.

[edit on 2008/6/1 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

What are you suggesting here? That there be no research into the credentials of a person making fantastic claims? That no one discuss the motives and nature of such claims? That everything be taken at face value with no questions asked?

Sorry, but I would prefer that every possible angle be taken into account, pro AND con. Feel free to ingnore certain information if you like, but please don't discourage the rest of us from examining the pertinent details. Blindly accepting information contradicts everything this site stands for.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
reply to post by Telos

What are you suggesting here? That there be no research into the credentials of a person making fantastic claims? That no one discuss the motives and nature of such claims? That everything be taken at face value with no questions asked?

Sorry, but I would prefer that every possible angle be taken into account, pro AND con. Feel free to ingnore certain information if you like, but please don't discourage the rest of us from examining the pertinent details. Blindly accepting information contradicts everything this site stands for.

I didn't say that ( and I would be very grateful if you stop reminding me what the site stands for...considering that you are a little bit newbie in comparison with me). What I said is that somehow every bit of information that poops up instead of being treated as such gets under the 'scrutinizing' eye for the source they come from. I have known for a long time all the accusations addressed to R.D. and I have also known all his answers in regard. Is the same scenario as with Bob Lazar, Joseph Daniel Casolaro, Michael Riconosciuto... and alot more (the list can go on forever with the lives and dead ones). Is a known game, attack the source so the information that comes from it looses the credibility. Thank good not everybody is so damn closed minded...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Boylan is clearly a stereotypical confidence man. His methods are classic. He preys on peoples fears. I'd guess his money is running short, hence the drama.

His use of the word Cabal is also classic. A non-descript group of Bogey Men to strike fear in the hearts of those he is targeting.

This type of fantasy is harmful. This is not like the comic book style tongue in cheek of Reptilians or Niburu. He is playing to peoples deeply held spiritual beliefs to take advantage of them. I'd say he was stripped of his credentials for good reason.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
While I know very little about the good doctor, I have no reason, yet, to give this anything more than coin flip for truthfulness.

I see it as a hook. The bait is that it's a good cause, with no cost or obvious strings. But to accept the hook, one is asked to acceed to the unspoken premise that this "Star Nation" actually exists. This seems a psychological move to gain backdoor access to your believing in it on faith, as so far there is scant evidence for such.

The very nature of the desired action costing nothing but time and a little effort seems meant to lower your resistance to the unspoken part of the message as a whole, thereby boosting the "believability factor" of the books and such on this subject.

Now I'm in no way saying there's any harm here, intended or otherwise. Just that those chosing to participate should at least be aware of what could be a likely motive.

Having said that, it's much like the Aztec accepting Christianity from the priests of Cortes. He need not believe it all true to swallow a wafer and a sip of wine. But then, look what that got the Aztecs.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Why do we as a species feel the need to create panic and then to pretend that there is a solution to a problem? Cabal? Where's the data proving this exists? Psychic power to stop a plague? Where's the data to support this (me thinks that in Europe during the bubonic plague, millions were praying to no avail), and a plague prediction from a psychic? Show me a molecular formulation for the strain... or any data ..

Just

Show me the Data

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Boylan takes his own work too seriously for it to be a viral campaign doesn't he?

I just thought the timing of this fits well for a movie I've been dying (haha) to see, which is gonna be in theatres in 2 weeks, "The Happening".
As far as I understood the premise of the movie is more or less what was described in the OP.

Just a thought. The grandeur of the thing kinda pushed me away.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I've done more reading about him. His working with children and his involvement with regression therapy makes this guy a dangerous man I think. I find no place he reveals he has been striped of his license and credentials. His camps for so called "Star Children" set off every red flag in my core. This guy needs to be fully investigated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join