It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening. Somebody's telling me stuff, literally.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
also, that i think this thread should have been started in the new metaphysics forum. perhaps we could request that it can be moved?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

bsb
did you see this link in one of my replies earlier?

my comments there refer exactly to what you're saying here. lol as for the unstable shape the first order heptagram conjures - I fairly certain the shape of interest is a 4 sided pyramid being intersected with two slanted planes (one left, one right) which ultimately also intersect eachother, but behind the pyramid.

hatter
i am failing to see the tetrahedron. I can see two 3d triangles intersecting one another in an odd way, or i can see a cube in the more detailed rendering especially. any help?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

The reason this is in skunk works is because the research behind our statements stinks and in reality, none of us know wtf we're talking about.

bsb - thanks for that geocities link to the heptagon drawing method! i now have a great project with which to waste away father's day!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

I think I looked over it when you first posted the thread, but only really went back and looked carefully at the septagon you arrived at now.

Originally posted by verbal kint
as for the unstable shape the first order heptagram conjures - I fairly certain the shape of interest is a 4 sided pyramid being intersected with two slanted planes (one left, one right) which ultimately also intersect eachother, but behind the pyramid.

Wow, I'm going to have to go back and look for the pyramid, but I had already noticed how it seems to take on characteristics of two angled planes cutting one another.

I'm guessing this ultimately has something to do with the "density" step we're taking? Just what I'm thinking/feeling based on the heavy associations with the hexagon in this world's religions (Star of David, tetrahedrons, etc.), how a 3D cube takes a hexagonal appearance in 2D, and I've followed a brilliant physicist (Nassim Haramein) suggesting that the fundamental "shape" to the "void" here is hexagonal in nature to maintain a certain vector equilibrium.

Mr. Haramein offers these figures to illustrate the fundamental shape of our familiar reality, taking hexagonal characteristics:

So if this is six, and we're moving towards seven, is this some kind of hint as to the "physical" nature of next level of reality?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

ever since i started to meditate (last week,so it comes in quite fast),I've been getting small "flahses" of insight. Nothing on parrallel with what's going on here. But I hope that the better I get at this chakras/mind expansion stuff I'm trying,the more "data dumps" I get.

get into meditation,and open your mind up to a whole other way of thinking.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I feel progress... I can't see it, but at least I feel it...
That second image appears to illustrate my statement that true dimensions only occur at prime numbers. Take the hexagon to illustrate the 6th dimension. The illustrated relationship to triangles shows how 6, being sub-dimension, is actually just 3-D replicated once over. I'm not clear on how that would manifest to a consciousness, but I'm certain that any stable existence in such a state (of 6-D) would be more of an extrapolation from 3-D, rather than a 'new' dimension (such as 5).

Aaaah! Got a hint/clue: 6d - loosely conceptualized as two 3d's - is related to 3d the tendency towards bi-lateral symmetry found in our (3d?) reality. It is also related to the dualistic nature of reality you mentioned earlier. Maybe we are actually existing in 6d? Just doing so in ignorance? Existing in 6d, about to progress to 7 (once we get our perceptual tihs together.

Indeed, i think we ARE in 6d. That awareness is probably what has been systematically stifled. ...are in 6d? ...are caught in 6d. Being a sub dimension, beings only travel through it between actual dimensions as a transition. Perhaps through outside intervention, as our being is moving from 5 to 7 or 7 to 5, we're somehow trapped, or attacked. Stopping our movement, stalling us in the awkward state between dimensions. Which leaves us vulerable to unwanted influence - from which point through whatever means our awareness is limited more and more, and our emotions manipulated. What this attacker's ends is remains to be seen

- also related to existence in 6d is all the oddity in language with opposites (e.g. driveways, reckless, etc. plus the straight anal excretion that comes out of people mouths). Hmmm.. just thought of also with manifestation - often the moment you let go of something, is the moment it will occur. Maybe even so far as 'grass is always greener' phenom? well, probably not that one, but the others... One of my 'truisms' is, "A thing's existence (physical or otherwise as well) is defined by it's absence."

How I'd love to wake up tomorrow seeing the world in 6d...

[edit on 6/16/2008 by verbal kint]

[edit on 6/16/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
hmmm really i had a feeling that basic geometry had something to do with the universe, so really i would have to think about it more, thnx for the comment guys

Someone else mentioned geometry and music's amazing nature. As a musician, I agree, however music depends on sound and hearing. Geometry on the other hand is not limited to a sense. It is consistent and universally applicable. I see geometry as The universal language. Also, this notion that the humanoid shape is pervasive through out the cosmos, in my mind, is a crock of doodoo. That's just wishful thinking for small minds not wanting to have to wrap themselves around anything else. 'Beings' (i.e. things that be) or 'consciousnesses' will be found in MANY forms and shapes (including humanoid). Many of which will sense the universe very differently than us. The only way we will be able to communicate is through geometry - how two very alien races then 'present' said geometry to each other is a whole other problem.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
What your looking at is the new configuration of life taking shape in the collective unconscious. a new energy grid and new rules to balance the game again

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The Vitruvian man is a prime example of 1d, 2d,3d,4d, and 5d. The galactic alignment is a representation of the Vitruvian man within our universe.

Here within our planet we see 2d and 3d but we can't see the 4d yet we are within that. Albert's equation brought us from 3d to 4d using the light equation. Now when the alignment occurs we will be naturally put in a 4d reality due to the alignment of light.

When we sleep our thoughts (dreams) are within the 4d. Our concepts of nightmares and beautiful dreams are the same religious examples of "Heaven" and "Hell" it is just a matter of point of view.

The Mayan knew of the Vitruvian man due to the nature of the stars.

If you were the Vitruivan man looking outward you'd see things in a 4d but because we are still progressing toward it we can only see 3d.

Interesting thread!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by clg79

Funny you should bring up the vitruvian man - I had a son not long ago and named him Leonardo.

However, I've completely lost you as to the relationship between v.man and 1-5d and galactic alignment? Could you elaborate on these relationships?

As for what 4d may be, it's useful to look at the relationships between the dimensions we can conceptualize and then apply those relationships to higher dimensions. For example:

Take 2d conceptualized as an infinite plane with no actual height/thickness. got it? ok, now take 3d to be something like a cube, but with all sides extending to infinity? kinda messed up idea but hopefully you get the point. now, if you overlay a 2d reality into a 3d reality, you basically are getting a "slice" or "sliver" of that 3d reality. Another way to think of it is that any 2d reality is a single point along the 3rd or Z axis of a 3d reality. If somehow, you could have all of the infinite 2d realities possible and stack them in some type of ordered progression, you would have a 3d reality.
ya with me?
now, take that relationship and apply it to 3d and 4d. What you get is the present, or "now" is akin to a single point on the "4th dimension axis"; thus if you could somehow have the infinite arrangements of 3d reality, and "stack" them you would have a 4d reality. i.e. if you had all the moments of time to somehow occur simultaneously, you would have a 4d reality. One more way: a 4d reality is everything happening all at once. everything happening simultaneously. A 4d being could see any moment in time in the 3d universe at will (assuming some 4d orientation issues, but for simplicity's sake...) .
So, there you have it. Make any sense to anyone? I have no idea how I got here or where I'm going with this, so... The End.

Oh yeah, and for the record, light is actually 2d reality, not a stepping stone to 4d.
And for those who really like to twist their brain: Light is dead people.

[edit on 7/22/2008 by verbal kint]

[edit on 7/22/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hey there verbal kint,

I somehow missed this thread. So pleased somebody bumped it because I have fileboxes full of this kind of stuff. It's kind of comforting to know that there are so many others out there.

It doesn't happen so much now but between 1994-1996 I seemed to be constantly jotting down all this kind of data that kept popping into my head. Stuff that I had never heard of before like 'Molecular Disturbance' (the thing is I would have a total understanding of these things) ... I used terminology (in my notes), that I would never normally use. So much so that when I re-read the things I'd written it was as if someone else had written them.

I should probably mention that in May 1995, I did have an abduction experience and although these jottings had started before that, they certainly increased afterwards.

The best way I can describe this data coming into my head is to say that it was like a fax coming through (almost mechanical if that makes any sense).

In 1999, I went back to university and studied Natural Earth Sciences and was amazed to discover that some of the stuff I'd written had real scientific foundations.

Recalling this now makes me feel quite nostalgic ... how weird is that ?

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

In the last couple days I've been reading old posts of mine on ats and in my blog and I've been having that same experience. It's as if I'm reading these things for the first time. And whomever is writing the posts certainly writes better than I do and has a much larger vocabulary than me. It really is weird. I can recall the topics, but the actual content is totally foreign.

Can you elaborate a bit about your abduction experience?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I know exactly what you mean. I'm often amazed by the vocabulary I used in some of my notes ... and more than little impressed I have to say. Although I don't feel I can really take the credit.

Here are 2 links to the thread I made about my experience. The reason it's in 2 parts is because I made the thread when I first joined and my word limit was really low. It's worth reading all the posts because there was some excellent feedback from other ATSers.

Until I came here I'd only ever told a handful of people about it and I was a little aprehensive about the thread but it got a very positive reception.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy. Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This happened to me several months ago. So much information so quickly. Fortunately I am a writer and I put it all in book format.

My advice to you is to accept and let it go... Tell someone you love and trust completely and let it go.

I had to simply because I couldn't exist on that plane and this one at the same time.

I spoke with a very wise man recently, (a Swami or something like that...) and told him what I experienced in great detail. He said that I was given a taste of enlightenment and should understand what happened to me so I can prepare for the next time, so I can take it to the next level.

I don't know about all that, but it was the most intense 5 months of my life.

It felt as if I could have powered the world with the energy that would run through me.

I do feel some remorse that I cannot remain at that state constantly, but I have learned to let it go and prepare for the next time.

Good luck...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I find myself reading things over multiple times lately, as if I'm gaining different meaning from the words each time.

Even watching old movies I saw as a kid is fun, because now I'm catching all sorts of things and making connections I never did before... connections which go beyond the movies themselves.

It's really quite exciting, though I find myself wanting to be even further removed from society. Once you see how the world can be, it's hard to accept it the way it is. I wonder how many go through this that don't make it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes also I have been getting a strange feeling(when exposed to certain information almost like a euphoria) and when in conversation with others I often
have information that i have never really thought of consciously.

I have had many strange and seemingly unconnected (as the experiences never seem to take the same form no matter how hard I try to make them).

But I would like to say I have a strange mark on my right thigh (I know about the connection to the bible etc). My mother said I was born with it but also my grandmother has the same mark on her thigh as me but hers is larger ( looks like a tattoo). My brother also has a mark on his left thigh but its a chevron. Also one of my good friends also has a mark on the same spot. If you stand upright with hand at side its in middle of right palm.

I have not been able to figure out what this means (best i have come up with is something to do with the monarch slave program). I have talked to a few others on here with odd body marks.

Just wondering if anyone has similar markings or has information or any theories about this.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Body marks from birth eh? Mine are all explainable (a forecep bruise on my arm and two little undeveloped nipples). However, I have a mysterious condition which is leaving scars all over my body that I sometimes suspect are a stellar map of some kind? o.k. that's one of my weirder ones...

I did want to bring up another post of mine which I wrote during an "info. dump". It hasn't stirred up any feedback, maybe y'all have some thoughts?

cheers
-v

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join