It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening. Somebody's telling me stuff, literally.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Below you'll find an attached document. This is just a sample of the bizarre stuff that floods my brain occasionally. I haven't tried to figure out how frequent the info dumps come until now, but i'm guessing every 6 months or so? The topic is always in the area of the nature of reality. Specifically topics have included the nature of light, numerous one's about dimensions, energy, 'aliens', inter species communication, conspiracy related illumination (if you will), and truths in general.
This has been occurring since 2003. In that period there've been endless oddities, coincidences, voices, etc, etc... I've often thought it was just a process inside me, but events and such are pointing to another consciousness being involved and near the source... anyway, for starters, see if this makes any sense to anyone, and ... nothing i guess, we'll just have to see?
cheers
-v

edit - oops, too big... i'll try to fix that now...
oh, just click on it and you'll get a reasonable view...

[edit on 5/31/2008 by verbal kint]

[edit on 5/31/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Holy Crap.

This is exactly what my fiancee was experiencing for years.
He called them data dumps, mostly in the form of music.
He described the feelings as overwhelming.
We had multiple experiences together of a strange nature - note I personally have never used illicit drugs.
Now true, I am a believer, but also a health care professional.
I supported him in his endeavours and beliefs, that this was really happening to him.
And I must admit that strange, but wonderful, things seemed to be happening for me too.
He told me that he had been abducted by aliens many times during his life, and Mufon had done regression techniques etc to help him remember.

However, he had also been the victim of a number of other unfortunate instances in his life, and he was the first to admit that some of his descriptions were metaphors for other experiences.

Unfortunately, he took his own life.
He said the 'information' became overwhelming and he could no longer take feeling all the love and pain in the world.
TRULY, be careful.

While this may seem like a spiritual experience, remain grounded to someone, please.

Most likely my fiancee was suffering from a paranoid schizophrenic delusion, external forces, a combination of those or who knows what.
I'm not saying that is whats happening to you, but..
All I know is that he thought he was so important AT THAT MOMENT, that he killed himself to save the world.
That morning he seemed perfectly normal to me and everyone else.
Remember, a moment is just a moment.
While it's all very interesting and exciting, PLEASE, don't take it too far.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yes, I have had a friend that has done the EXACT same thing. He filled his walls in his bedrooms with etchings, drawings, and amazing philosophies of life and the universe. I mean, stuff that really made sense. He claimed the information was given to him by the angel Michael. He was diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and put on a world of medication. However, there was alot of truth to the information he "channeled."

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello

I think that info is being channeled to you by a 5th dimensional being. Beings of light who are trying to enlighten humanity. You should try to contact the being by meditating.

Try this:
Sit in a place you feel comfortable. Breathe deeply. Clear your mind. Connect to the higher vibrations of love. And open your mind to any messages given to you. Then you can probably ask questions once your channeled to the 5th dimension.

alienshift.com...
alienshift.com...
Read these pages when you have time. I assure you that you will feel a connection.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Several of my friends and I have all found ourselves independently attracted to the same info as you mention. Maybe it's just something we're "supposed" to know. It seems to always make its rounds well enough, one way or another.

Speaking of "coincidences" and "oddities," I've read that they definitely increase and become more striking as you begin to experience things beyond the material "density" of this world, as you travel farther along your path, and I believe it. When I read this it made me stop, too, because I had experienced the exact same kinds of things but had always had these doubtful thoughts in the back of my mind that I must just be going a little bonkers, that this isn't really real. It's just too amazing to be true, right?

Reality is apparently much more malleable than most people understand, which I suppose is why these anomalies come as such a shock to people such as myself, and people that have no experience with it tend to doubt it. Things tend to unfold in seemingly impossible ways, that really stretch the word "coincidence." Destroy it, even.

Recently I saw a member on these forums with the username "'___'eviant," and this is his signature, and I have a good feeling that he is talking about the exact same thing:

Synchronicities become more abundant as the subject nears a profound shift in thought
Synchronicities become more abundant as the subject nears a profound shift in thought

Can you connect with that, verbal kint? This is what happens when you move towards the next "density," in my experience at least. And it definitely sounds to me like you're talking the same thing.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Very interesting, especially with all the corroboration from these fellow ATS'ers. I have never had anything close to these experiences, but I do not find them to be impossible.

Unfortunately, I think if you were to mention this to friends, family or anyone really, you will get the same response as the fiancereceived from one of the members above.

I hope things work out to you, and if you find anymore info please share. Maybe this info is meant to be understood by more people and there just needs to be a "mediator" of sorts for some of the rest of us?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Truly, I am a believer that there is something else out there, and nobody would be happier than me if we found it, and it was good.
It is a very difficult position to be in, receiving information and all.. maybe 'we' as a whole, aren't quite ready for it.
I don't know.
I had an NDE and recieved all sorts of information and felt compelled to write it down.
I wrote a lot of crap, drawings etc, but amongst it all were amazing things that have actually come to pass in time.
some good, some bad.
I may not save the universe, but my experience changed my life, not always for the better, but it is what it is.
And it was incredible, even though I still don't understand it, I accept it. It was real to me.
I think experiences like these make you open to more possibilities that are right here.
good luck to you.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The movie "A beautiful mind" deals with the same such topic.Super movie

www.abeautifulmind.com...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
The movie "A beautiful mind" deals with the same such topic.Super movie

Does it? Because the feeling I got from that movie, was that that man genuinely had some problems that prevented him from functioning in a harmonic way with those around him.

I heard it was based on a true story, and don't know much about that "story," but I at least would be hesitant to compare this stuff to something for which someone would have to strap you down for electro-shock therapy.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

What you said, shows exactly what I think I mean.
It's a fine line between brilliance and madness.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You are not alone. I actually just wrote a fairly long post about an experience in the fourth dimension in the "younger generation believers" thread if you're interested in that.

There is a flash player by this guy Rob Braynton that explains his interpretation of the ten dimensions here:

www.tenthdimension.com...

His remarks are suprisingly similar to your drawings.

In terms of synchronicity, I am living proof that synch's are more prevalant upon a paradigm shift. I was a ten year atheist until two years ago when I discovered auras, meditation, and ultimately Source. My synch's became phenomonally potent once I understood them.

Also, if you've ever read or seen the Celestine Prophecy, the seventh insight is when you help individuals come to their wiser self, the more synchronistic events happen around you. I can also personally atest to that as well.

In regards to your drawing, and it's easier to read the left side of the page than the right, you say 3-D existance is life and 4-D exsitance is death. BTW, these are not bizzare thoughts, they are quite spectacular. I have been going back and forth on this idea. What I've come up with is that some will go to the fourth and some will go to the fifth. Having frequented both places through meditation, the fourth dimension is the dimension of vibrational energy. It is what everything on the third dimension is made of. I feel people that need to spend more time understanding and self-examining end up here. The fifth dimension is the dimension of the light. It is a place that knows no bounds. Everything possible exists here. I could be wrong, just some thoughts.

What earthchild said in staying grounded is a must. If you get deeply lost, and I mean really, really lost, there is the possibility of no return. I believe meditation is the best way to go as through enough repitition, you will find spiritual guide that will help you along your journey. Good luck my friend.

UL

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

You said

"I've often thought it was just a process inside me, but events and such are pointing to another consciousness being involved and near the source..."

Im interested to know what makes you say this.

Please elaborate

Thanks

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh wow, I just figured out how to look at the right side of your drawing and it's more prohetic than the left side.

Yes it does look like the triangle with the all seeing eye!

Yes prime numbers are the real deal, the fourth in a sense is a pseudo dimension!

Yes the degree of scale increase each time balance is achieved!

I also just saw your movement from 3-life to 4-death to 5-the next true dimension. Remarkable!

These are unbelieveable realizations that very few people ever come to understand. Can you explain the procedure of how this all occured? And by that, I mean this specific experience of these drawings. I feel like you've truly touched my inner existance.

Can you explain one thing for me? On the right side, you wrote "but symbol is still opposite to other of same degree/scale" What were you getting at with this? I might be missing it.

Sorry for the exuberance but I just relate to this so strongly.

UL

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

You may find the law of one enlightening www.lawofone.info...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
What earthchild said in staying grounded is a must.

When everything presented to you is in your head, I can see how this could become a problem if you're unsure of yourself or you start putting faith wrongly into your own ego.

Originally posted by verbal kint
I've often thought it was just a process inside me

Then you need external verification, no?

I recommend reading various philosophical and religious texts. I believe every religion has at least a bit of truth to it. And actually, the more ancient and more classically revered texts have enormous "bits" of truth to them. They build upon each other, complement and make each other more whole. The links in my signature all link to enlightening philosophical or religious texts. It all ties together. Science, too. You'll see it if you stick with them and pay attention, I promise.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I just watched the video you posted.

Ill keep this short and try not to sound crazy as I lead a pretty normal life in that I go to work pay my bills but ive always been fascinated with finding answers to the big picture.

To sum it up, about four years ago I was sitting in my garden thinking about who we are and where we came from etc and I had a flash of images that in a nutshell explain, in both a story and picture format, exactly what this video is talking about.

I find this a bit of a mind blower as I have always had the ability to see the bigger picture with things but have never been able to explain in a mathematical way what I am meaning when it comes to this but this thread has provided the other side of the same explanation for me which is a breath of fresh.

Im unsure how mathematical minds think as I am more of an expressionist but I cant see how anyone who thinks this way will not benefit from the explanation of it in the other form ie the story of it all.

Let me know if you want to hear my theory on it as I dont want to provide it if nobody is going to listen.

Depends on how far you want to go down the rabbit hole as it could be pretty mind blowing.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
HuntaXX: Thank you greatly for that link. I spent the rest of my day reading the sessions and they are astonishing. I felt like I made a major breakthrough in where we came from, where we are, and where we're going.

XXXN30: I'd love to hear your theory as I have deep theories as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So, what type of drugs were you on, when you receive this info
?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'm looking at these pictures, and I'm guessing they're trying to tell us that the 4th Dim is a small hole

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Im glad to see it helped you fill in some gaps like it helped me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join