It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening. Somebody's telling me stuff, literally.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
well heres something that sort of came to me in class today when i was bored

hope this works:

[edit on 11-6-2008 by tankthinker]

[edit on 11-6-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Good stuff! I took a pic of it and am gonna go play with it a while. I saw the possibility of some more information within the diagrams as well. Thanks for puttin it out there. I'll be back! great concept! thanks!
-v

[edit on 6/12/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

In my opinion that is a cool diagram you got there. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well tank, this is where I'm at now... you may have to enlarge it, i was having problem in one view... anyway...

so I'm mid thought on it at this point - no conclusions, theories, i.e. nuthin but weirdness...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hmmm really i had a feeling that basic geometry had something to do with the universe, so really i would have to think about it more, thnx for the comment guys

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hmmm really i had a feeling that basic geometry had something to do with the universe, so really i would have to think about it more, thnx for the comments guys

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've been following this post but haven't said much. I find it very interesting. I think you two will enjoy these images and understand them:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here I have excerpted four pages out of The Flower of Life Vol. 2 (not necessarily linear):

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
Here I have excerpted four pages out of The Flower of Life Vol. 2 (not necessarily linear):

Ok let's stay on topic, please. This isn't an art show, got dammit.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

What are you talking about? Its completely on topic. I always find it helps to know what you're talking about before you say something. It makes you look like less of an idiot. You know...

Anyways back to the topic before I was rudely interrupted, Verbal, what do you think of the images I posted above?

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by verbal kint

You should also notice as I am sure many will that all religious teachings have a lot of similarities to this as well be it reincarnation or laws. I think most of the things on this planet are clues in a way especially if you open your eyes to them.

Now where this thread topic comes in is this.

Lets say we do have 1, 2 ,3 , 4, 5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9 ,10 or even 100 dimensions etc
I believe I am near to finding the purpose of the 3rd if that makes sense.

I think we are all here to figure out the eternity of the 3rd dimension in our experiences then we will move on. The eternity part of it also includes all the other different dimensions, possibilites of each and the best way to experience this would be in smaller broken down chunks of consciousness like I believe we are. The ultimate goal is that we are to become one which is the ultimate being, god or whatever it may be. The thing that most will notice is that all of our gods that we have are all based on ourselves and our abilities in extremes.

I hope this makes sense as I have tried to condense a lot of years of thought as I have been calling it anyways.

I mentioned the mathematical side earlier as that is something I lack but this thread has made a lot of sense to me and has my brain on overdrive.

I do not have dreams anymore but I find everyday at an exponential rate I learn things and pick up anything I read and hear with ease. Anything except numbers but I think thats because I dont find so much of an interest in that area anymore.

Im hoping that someone will give me an insight here or share something as ive spilled my guts and not done it to this extent before.

Theres more where that came from anyways.

Cheers

what you have said make perfect sense, we do not need to know the mathimatical equasions or the workings as we can get lost in all the information and tehchnicalities allowoing us to keep it simple it its then that our minds are kept clear

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

What's fascinating about those shapes (sacred geometry) is that they can be understood/interpreted in different ways and each can be true. If everything we see ultimately comes from these patterns then it makes sense because they're like fractionally reduced version of reality. Like how 4/6, 8/16, 40/60 can all be reduced to 2/3. The simple numbers/shapes contain all the information needed to form the more complex ones.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Wow, I wonder how many other members here have read that book (Flower of Life workshop). Anyone else here? It's upstairs on my book shelf right now, and while I don't take everything in it at face value (I know for a fact the author uses metaphors and simplifications heavily without always making the reader aware), but it's definitely one of the most thought-provoking books I've read.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

At first I was kinda disappointed to see the six pointed star being the underlying structure. Once the skeleton was abandoned for strictly collections of circles (1 sided figures) with the fundamental form beyond a single circle consisting of 7 I was more satisfied. Over the past 5 years i've always had "my number".
initially it was 3 - i.e. yes, no, and whatever separates them. then, seeing 5 as the next outward dimension (one of the choices for our "next step") and noting our natural bias towards 5's physically - my number became 5. Lastly, in just the last few days 7 has been opening to me as the next step/goal. Thus when I saw your diagrams, I was fully prepared to see 7's up the yinyang. At first... (loop to beginning)

-v

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Well the six pointed star sits within 7 circles...and it's not a six pointed star, its a 3D tetrahedron. The 7 circles is called the egg of life. It forms the flower of life in sacred geometry....There are 7 circles and it's called the genesis pattern or the creation pattern. It parallels "god" creating the universe in 7 steps or 7 days...however you wanna look at it...so yeah, 7 is an important number. I just posted these diagrams to give you a taste of sacred geometry if you've never explored it before. I can put it all in context if you'd like. U2U me your email address and I will send you some stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Damn, verbal. Speaking of 3's reminds me of first realizing the nature of dualism (and the "third way" beyond it), speaking of 5's reminds me of both our bodies "fractaling out" and the phi ratio, and now 7's.. Almost like a step into the purely mystical, but 7's have been fascinating the hell out of me lately, too! I never even thought of it this way until you mentioned your own progression through these numbers, and I realized I have done something very similar. Geometry and music are genuine wonders.

I've been trying to wrap my head around the sly symmetry of the heptagon through the first and second heptagrams:

Follow the lines and see how you grasp its formation. The middle form seems to divide 7 into halves in a way (the lines skip a point on the heptagon and connect to every other one), which blows my mind every time I try to make sense of it. My brain always tries to give it an orientation that doesn't really exist!

I wonder if anyone has anything more they can share about either this form or the geometries of 7 in general?

There is a very simple geometric construction of a perfect heptagon presented as the first construction on this page, using the square root of three that runs through the vesica pisces: www.geocities.com... Constructing these shapes "correctly" (ie geometrically and not free-hand) is an experience unto itself.

A beautiful, beautiful form. I love seeing 7's brought up here!

[edit on 13-6-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Reply to Mad_Hatter

this is freaky as hell . . . i was just sketching a few months ago, and i randomly started making circles overlapping each other. One of the sketches i made, distinctly looks like one of these images. (figure 10-27) I'll have to see if i can post it for you guys.

EDITED: heres my "sketch" (i use a digital pen on my computer) revamped with adobe illustrator for clearer and more circularly symmetrical lines.

i realize these circles might just basic geometry that can be stumbled upon by messing around, but something about it "struck a chord in me".

[edit on 6/14/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i just came across this thread and am amazed at the number of people, that have come out on here and said that they have data dumps. I was wondering, the people that say they do, did u guys have a history of alien involvment?

or did this just start happening out of the blue?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

i dont really believe in aliens so the answer would be no...

but i read something in a book of Nietzsche's that says that he thinks that philosophers dont come up with their own ideas, but that there is something that gives it to them. Ill try to find the exact thing that he said.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
thank you, verbal kint (and others), for your posts!

i have been receiving these data dumps since 2005. i have always associated them with an intelligence outside of my own. they look remarkably similar to yours, although far more detailed. over the past year, however, they have decreased in frequency.

in reference to your comments about infinite number of dimensions, my drawings show that the 5th dimensional "Holons" oscillate in the 7th dimension, and that the 8th "dimension" is actually a toroidal motion which wraps the entire system recursively back into itself. essentially, that 8 = 0, infinately.

unfortunately, unless i am connected with the source of this information, i am not too good at explaining the diagrams. so essentially, i have notebooks full of really neat looking drawings which i am largely unable to explain. so i hesitate to get into conversations about them. argh!

cheers!

dkp

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join