It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening. Somebody's telling me stuff, literally.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Interesting! I've seen the model of 4D in real time, when I was 16. I was sleeping in my room when a black hole/swirl open up out of nowhere on the ceiling and tryed/or did take me in it. At the time I thought it was demons, but it could've been et's....I don't know

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow. I've watched posts which I was all excited about fade into infinity with not a single response. I completely forgot about this after posting it and then, wham! -- A phenomena I encounter so often that it's almost boring at this point
Neal Donald Walsh has some insightful thoughts on it... anyway...

[I came up from starting my comments to earthchild and was inspired to insert this...]
------
ah ha! See, I am going bonkers!

"Neal Donald Walsh has some insightful thoughts on it..."
I didn't write that. Well, yes of course, I typed it, but it wasn't my thought.
I've read quite a bit of NDW's conversations to my great enrichment.
I am aware of him touching vaguely similar concepts.
But I would never go as far as to say what I said.
In my perception, I typed that as a message to myself in a way.
As if I was used as a tool by something to relay ME the information.
This is one of the ways these 'info dumps' happen.
When I'm in the middle of it, things seem a little odd - almost like lying - but
for the most part, I think I'm thinking my own thoughts, exploring ideas.
BUT, I'm exploring them as statements of fact. Not just ideas?
If I find the wherewithal to step back and assess what I'm doing
it becomes apparent that my thoughts are not originating from me;
not from my mind.
When it gets really deep, I have actually had what I can only describe
as 'normal' conversations with a distinct consciousness/voice.
lol o.k. mr. crazy, time to calm down (speaking to self).
Ironically, I have a MS in clinical psychology. lol Though to my credit, my
approach to persons with schizophrenic symptoms was to validate their
experience and try to understand what their experience really was and
work with them from within their own perspective. but i digress...
I must say, I do really enjoy it when life gets all weird like this...
Back to my comments to earthchild...
------

Wow. Thank you all so much for your thoughts on this and all the related issues. I've read this in full twice so I hopefully won't miss too much? Reading along I kept finding myself brimming over with responses, but alas, holding 9 discussions seemed a little impractical.
Regardless, I came up with this...

earthchild - [this is where i paused and went back up to make the insert] Around 2003, I had a teacher/partner/apprentice/friend also commit suicide under similar circumstances. I previously didn't think of it in terms of staying "grounded". But I do understand and am reaffirming a couple relationships this light.
Something I cant quite identify struck me concerning your NDE.
Your signature left me in tears.

[i need a break. i'll return shortly with all my comments to everyone else... ]
love
-v

[edit on 6/1/2008 by verbal kint]

[edit on 6/1/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i experience this too, although w/ in the last three months, the "info dumps" come more and more frequently and as w/ the OP, most are about the reality of nature.

and w/ "info dumps" comes the ringing in the ears. i currently have more notebooks filled w/ info that comes into my head than i can keep up with, but i tend not share the random information until i see it confirmed outside my head (be it that someone else has had the same exact bizarre thoughts or through some scientific "breakthrough")

i have actually noticed quite a bit of confirmation on this site, which is why i joined. =)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
BTW - what is the mechanism that guides whether or not one can edit one's post(s)?

Mad_Hatter -
When this really began to pick up speed - one of the first records was on the walls where I lived. Covered in the stuff...
question- from ur signature 'mordor' - fantasy city? what is it?
Also, the cowbell concept has flourished recently. Is it all related to that SNL song with will farrell and queens of the new stoneage(?)

All-natural -
I think I'm gonna get more serious about meditation. I'll be checking out those links shortly. I have on a few occasions came to a point at which I was able to have a 2-way, rather 'normal', conversation this someone...?

bsbray11 -
I've had that thought numerous times (too amazing). When I reached your reference to '___'eviant a ecstatic wave came through me, standing up all my body hair. I don't know if that was connecting, but it certainly was moving. I'll check out lsdeviant.
"I've often thought it was just a process inside me"
Then you need external verification, no?
I don't know what you mean really. I guess external verification can be nice, but I wouldn't say it's necessary?

a believing skeptic -
I appreciate persons so mindful as yourself. i suspect you're a fine individual.

universal light -
I have another post coming after this regarding concepts you speak of.

XXXN30 - i think it's all the congruence with others, reaffirming my perception that there is an 'other' which i am communicating with, that it's not just an illusion created by my own mind as a tool for an as of yet undisclosed reason.
I very much want to hear about your theory and garden experience!

HuntaXX - I'll be certainly checking out that link in a short bit...

Pak88 -
If things remain consistent, you are most likely the Savior (i.e. second coming). I say this because I discarded your input with little or no thought - therefore... it's probably the key to the universe for me... but what can i guy do...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
Mad_Hatter -
When this really began to pick up speed - one of the first records was on the walls where I lived. Covered in the stuff...
question- from ur signature 'mordor' - fantasy city? what is it?
Also, the cowbell concept has flourished recently. Is it all related to that SNL song with will farrell and queens of the new stoneage(?)

I have been following this thread btw, I flagged it. My friend Pat went through a change as I was saying, years back and he was doing the same thing. His parents put him on medication though because they took him to a psych and had him diagnosed schizo when he smashed the window of their Expedition to release the a demon that it contained apparently. He said he had regular conversations with the angel Michael tho on a daily basis. His info made alot of sense is the thing that gets me. i wish i still had it to share, but I don't. i can't remember details. maybe if I asked him about it, he would remember. I do remember though that he had mapped out a spectrum of humanity and he drew a "third eye of horus" on his door where a peep hole would be and had a list of names of people who had pure auras that could enter, cuz he could see me and my friends' auras.

Anyways, I don't think your schizophrenic though. And Mordor is the kingdom of Sauron in Lord of the Rings...and More Cowbell is from the SNL skit with Will Ferrell about the Blue Oyster Cult.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some stuff from quite some time ago... I've seen a number of references to 5th dimensional beings of light and the like. This may be an alternative perspecive...
I'm gonna state all this stuff as if it were true and fact just cause it's easier that way. I have no idea whether or not this stuff is worth the pattern on your screen.

There are two 'types' of souls humans contain. Those traveling up and outward, exploring reality's possibilities and the concept of infinity. And there are those returning from beyond , back to unity, the one singularity. These souls crossing paths here on earth may be on source of human conflict i.e. they necessarily conflict because they have different if not opposite goals and agendas.
On those traveling to unity: (i identify with this group) First of all, where are we headed??? To the 2-dimensional reality. Easier said than done. Maybe not though. Contrary to common generalized statements about 4 and 5 dimensions and corresponding beings, LIGHT is the 2-dimensional reality. This is the reason light functions as a particle AND a wave (the 2 dimensions), pending your perspective (from 3 dimensions that is). virtual reality is ultimately the concrete path to 2d reality. Consider: online gaming is the First functional 2d reality/creation (and as such is extremely primitive compared to where this is headed). In a way not entirely dissimilar to The Matrix, a 2d reality (like the light emanating from your screen) will be created and we will be consequently be inserted into. This 2d reality will be created in our own image (i.e. like a video game), emulating our physical laws, allowing beings within the reality to effect the world around them and vice versa , etc etc. However NOTE, that the 2d reality necessarily originates from 3d and that the 3d creators will have the ability to defy and change the laws that govern the 2d reality basically as they wish (when not plugged in that is). ALSO see how in this way the same beings (us) are the participants in the reality AND the creators.
My brain is tired. need sleep. but to insufficiently wrap this up - as 2d beings we'll ultimately create another "layer"/reduction of dimension from within the 2d reality - bringing us to 1-d - i dont know if that's unity or not, we may have to go one further to 0d for unification, but regardless, you get the picture...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've been having information dumps for some years now. They started in around 1998 and focused on the nature of reality, physics and dimensions. I went from having no knowledge or interest in science to suddenly being able to pick up a book on theoretical or quantum physics and being able, not only to understand it perfectly, but to even question the theories! At the time I was a dumbass legal secretary but my life changed overnight. I took a MENSA IQ test and hit 148: I left school with barely an O Level to my name!!

My biggest frustration was, and still is, passing on this knowledge to others. I clam up as if the link between my brain and mouth shorts out. I literally do start to stutter because I don't have the academic background or scientific language to use. It's a little like trying to interpret Russian into French - without being able to speak French.

The 'dumps' have stopped for now and at times they were overwhelming and, on a bad side, isolating. Suddenly having the doors of knowledge opened to you can also close other doors to your friends, family and colleagues. The advice to stay grounded is wise advice indeed; I'm currently struggling with being wide open to all the horror and suffering of the world and a disbelief in the cruelty, stupidity and selfishness of mankind to the extent that I almost wish humanity was wiped out overnight. It's painful and it's bloody hard to live with. I literally feel the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I could do with some help on closing myself off to this suffering if anyone has any. I've not meditated (who has time!!) but apparently I've a guide who I believe I've met on several occasions.

My advice would be to learn, question and verify but don't get obsessed. I almost flipped when there was serious discussion around string theory (my feeling is "close but no banana") because I already 'knew' about it. And there lies another moral - don't think you're above anyone else through your knowledge because sure enough you'll have a short, sharp lesson in humility.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've been experiencing the same thing. I have similar diagrams which I've drawn. Nice to know others are going through this too. An awakening indeed!
Nice to see the additional confirmation here too, makes me feel a little less crazy.

Btw, I think the 3rd and 4th dimension are basically the same, since it went from 2 points to 4 (remember duality). The 5th dimension may very well be the birth of a new point in the center... or, and I'm leading more towards this possibility: that there will actually be 4 new points next time the universe is updated. This new shape could be a square, a tetrahedron within another, or a star tetrahedraon (star of david/metatron's cube). Anything symmetrical with 8 points really. I could go on but I'll stop there. I've been writing all this stuff down too.

Check out holographic and fractal universe theories. Also sacred geometry. It's all based on this stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MajjicMouse

yep. being a psychologist, i have the good fortune of a having a long history of stable IQ scores for comparison. Thus, it's no b.s. or exaggeration when I similarly testify, that over the last 5-6 years, my IQ score has gone up 10-14 points (as of about a year ago).
I know the torturous empathy you're referring to and what I'll imperfectly call the "pressure" of the world...
I don't know how to turn it off. But it does seem to ebb and flow...

maybe we're beginning the reawakening of humanity's connectedness. which has been being suppressed via the toxins and mind control. but, being early on in the process, those yet to awaken are blindly suffering. i.e. "normally" humanity as a whole shares mostly positive experience, but under these conditions and until more people awaken, the experience being eminated is negative... ?

KRUEL - yep. re: 3 & 4 - dual dualilties. 5 ive been envisioning as on a new scale. like a new 1, but with 1-4 emersed within it. and on and on... i think we're on the same page...

[edit on 6/2/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Ill try to explain my experience as brief as possible as its a long long story but here goes.

I mentioned my first ever "insight" if it could be called that when I was in my garden. The more I read this thread the more I feel I can share things that I never have as I thought I was pretty alone with the deep thinking etc.

I spent one sunny afternoon sleeping in my garden quite a while ago now.
I had a vision of a man standing alone on the earth looking at the skies with all the planets of the solar system in line including the moon and sun etc. As if the dream was not unusual enough everything appeared to be gridlike or mapped in other words as if explored. To give a better idea it was as if every sphere were mapped with squares.

I thought this was a nice picture until I had a dream shortly afterwards about being at a subway trying to reach the surface. I had this dream recur for around a month or slightly more. I would start at the bottom level of an unmarked subway trying to walk up the stairs to the top but awake almost everytime I got further. I was not learning anything and thought maybe it was a bit too much cheese at night lol.

After this dream recurred as I was saying I eventually reached the top only not to find the surface but to find a circular (what can only be described as a) table with beings which I can only describe as others but each one had different characteristics in terms of appearance. One of them appeared human and left the table to walk over to me and walked me back down the all of the stairs and I woke up. I had this dream for a long time but each time I experienced it I could hear what was being said although it was not in any language I recognise.

The last time I had this dream was over a year ago and the difference that was added to it was that all of the group left the table and walked me down the stairs and afterwards touched my head and I woke up.

The experience I had the morning after this dream was one of the most mind bombarding things I have ever had. When I woke up the vision of my dream of the planets being in line made sense to me. This is pretty hard to explain but I have come to the understanding so far that we are all one person experiencing different stages of our lives at the same time throughout history on a learning experience to become one. I now look at everyday things and see proof of this. Ill try and give a few examples here, feel free to ask or share,

- Well known sayings, "What goes around comes around" this is probably the most evident of them all. What you do to others will come back to you because you will be that person at some stage in your life.

- "There is a difference between walking the path and knowing the path" This is pretty self explanatory

You can also see clues in everything around you to guide you on your path, for example.

- the colour of certain natural things may be more aggressive than others to give you a certain idea of what it does

- Night and Day are both a sign of your good and bad side which has been a warning to man since we existed. Most people fear the dark but know secretly that they are just as powerful as the person who lurks in the dark as you are them anyway.

To try and condense this without overtaking the thread here. Imagine a starting line and finishing line "human race"
Obviously we start at the start and finish at the end but during the race things happen for example we take a different path but if you take all the different things that could possibly happen in your life and times it by the amount of people etc etc it would almost equal infinity. However you will have one person who will follow the correct path and win the race. I dont mean to be cheesy here but "path of the one" springs to mind to make sense of that as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You should also notice as I am sure many will that all religious teachings have a lot of similarities to this as well be it reincarnation or laws. I think most of the things on this planet are clues in a way especially if you open your eyes to them.

Now where this thread topic comes in is this.

Lets say we do have 1, 2 ,3 , 4, 5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9 ,10 or even 100 dimensions etc
I believe I am near to finding the purpose of the 3rd if that makes sense.

I think we are all here to figure out the eternity of the 3rd dimension in our experiences then we will move on. The eternity part of it also includes all the other different dimensions, possibilites of each and the best way to experience this would be in smaller broken down chunks of consciousness like I believe we are. The ultimate goal is that we are to become one which is the ultimate being, god or whatever it may be. The thing that most will notice is that all of our gods that we have are all based on ourselves and our abilities in extremes.

I hope this makes sense as I have tried to condense a lot of years of thought as I have been calling it anyways.

I mentioned the mathematical side earlier as that is something I lack but this thread has made a lot of sense to me and has my brain on overdrive.

I do not have dreams anymore but I find everyday at an exponential rate I learn things and pick up anything I read and hear with ease. Anything except numbers but I think thats because I dont find so much of an interest in that area anymore.

Im hoping that someone will give me an insight here or share something as ive spilled my guts and not done it to this extent before.

Theres more where that came from anyways.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Just for the record im not totally understanding what you mean about someone telling you something.

Maybe I can relate to that though from what im telling above?

Im a bit confused....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
very interesting, i think i may be experiencing something similar to you.

sometimes in school and when im alone to think i start thinking in a really deep way and its like i am able to make connections easily and strange ideas pop into my mind. Usually im in like a mini trance and i get disappointed when someone disturbs me.

i also wanted to ask you a question, these coincidences you say you are having, how frequent and how powerful are they?

and do you feel you control them in any way?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
WELL THATS GREAT...

Ill tell you stuff too...

1. We made Contact with Aliens in the 40's... But they were mean..

2. The Bush'es Became Mindcontrol Puppets over 100 years ago..

3. The Jews Dont Really exist.. They were faked by the nazis..
Which is the real Government of The Illuminati..

4. THE WORLDS GOING TO END SOON...

5. NOT MUCH AFTER THAT...

Anyway, have fun Trippin Balls...

P.S. That stuff you drew dident mean _____.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
THEY SHOULD BAN, PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY..

He's Been Arround for 3 years...
And Then, He Becomes interesting...

I CALL BS..

What?
Not Find Anything worth writing about...

Thats Ok, Just Make Up Something...

AND LOOK CRAZY DOIN IT!!!!!!
(carefull this guy might work for the bushes.)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
i also wanted to ask you a question, these coincidences you say you are having, how frequent and how powerful are they?

and do you feel you control them in any way?

Funny you mention that.

Synchronicities are well beyond coincidence, and yes there's a measure of control. Think a thought, and then turn the page (or click a link) and see it. It's immediate and undeniable. I can also feel (in my heart) when I start going down a negative path of thought. It reminds me to snap out of it.

I've also noticed a common underlying theme in all the movies I grew up with. It's like a rehashed version of the story of re-creation. The end of one period and the beginning of another. And the similarities don't end there.

This really is a matrix after all, but we created it. So no worries.

Blue pill, red pill, both are truth. Did anyone even catch that in the movie? "All I offer is the truth". Makes ya wonder.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Blue pill, red pill, both are truth. Did anyone even catch that in the movie? "All I offer is the truth". Makes ya wonder.

NO ONE CAUGHT IT, CAUSE IT DIDENT HAPPEN....

Where did you get that??

You take the Blue pill.. the story ends, you wake up in your bed and
believe whatever you want to believe..

You take the Red pill... you stay in wonderland then im soposed to show
you how deep the rabbit hole goes.. (YUCK)

it could just as easly been..
AND THEN, YOU TAKE THE GREEN PILL, WHICH MAKES YOU VOTE REPUBLICAN.

AND YOU THINK ANYONE CAUGHT THAT SEEN, WITH THE SAME VERSION
OF TRUTH THAT YOU HAVE?????

Truth is Truth stop fauxing with out heads..

LET ALONE, TO CALL IT A BRILLIANT CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY...

Its all those Organization thugs.. Who Just cant wait too mention the matrix again.

Stop talking around the PSYC Patients... Jesus!!!!

LOL

[edit on 2-6-2008 by FiveStarCeleb]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by FiveStarCeleb]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiveStarCeleb

NO ONE CAUGHT IT, CAUSE IT DIDENT HAPPEN....

Where did you get that??

See, you didn't catch that part at all! Here I'll refresh your memory:

You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. (Pause. Neo reaches for the red pill.) Remember: all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more. (Neo swallows the red pill with a glass of water.)

See, you assume that Morpheus means the red pill when he says that, but you're not looking at the big picture.

The point is this: If you look at the world with preconceptions, you'll miss the truth even when it's right in front of you. Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes. Doing this is part of what leads to an awakening... although it's really more of an unlearning because everything is actually quite simple when you get down to it. We humans tend to make complexities out of the simplest things.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Your serious?

MAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Maybe its just me, cause im the alien hybrid..

But..

I Dont Have Troubles With that...

I GUESS ALOT OF PEOPLE DO THOUGH...

So This Helps them With That??

I SEE!!!
THEY JUS NEED TO WORK THIER GOD D____'ED BRAIN, ALITTLE...

Right On'

"I HATE YOU NEO..!!"

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
DONT FEED THE TROLLS.

I find this all very fascinating and on some levels,i can relate.

Good thread

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join