It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ervin Laszlo: breaking news - official contact being prepared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dutch Journalist Tessa Koop interviews Ervin Laszlo. Ervin is a scientist, writer, philosopher & musician. In part 2 breaking news about UFO - official contact being prepared? The interview is about the living universe, 2012, poleshift, transformation of time, an internet university. Though controversial, Ervin already was invited to talk at Yale University.This is a 3 part vid.

www.youtube.com...

In part 2 he talks about an area south of Italy being particularly important..........Can anyone give more info on this.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Dillons]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Part 2
www.youtube.com...://www.niburu.nl/showarticle.php?articleID=18031&lang=ENG

Part 3
www.youtube.com...://www.niburu.nl/showarticle.php?articleID=18031&lang=ENG

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ervin László (born 1932 in Budapest, Hungary) is a Hungarian philosopher of science, systems theorist, integral theorist, and classical pianist. He has published about 75 books and over 400 papers, and is editor of World Futures: The Journal of General Evolution.[1]. Moreover, he has recorded several piano concertos.

In 1993, in response to his experience with the Club of Rome, he founded the Club of Budapest to, in his words, "center attention on the evolution of human values and consciousness as the crucial factors in changing course — from a race toward degradation, polarization, and disaster to a rethinking of values and priorities so as to navigate today's transformation in the direction of humanism, ethics, and global sustainability".[1]

His 2004 book, Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything posits a field of information as the substance of the cosmos. Using the Sanskrit and Vedic term for "space", Akasha, he calls this information field the "Akashic field" or "A-field". He posits that the "quantum vacuum" (see Vacuum state) is the fundamental energy and information-carrying field that informs not just the current universe, but all universes past and present (collectively, the "Metaverse"). László describes how such an informational field can explain why our universe is so improbably fine-tuned as to form galaxies and conscious lifeforms; and why evolution is an informed, not random, process. He believes that the hypothesis solves several problems that emerge from quantum physics, especially nonlocality and quantum entanglement. He also sees his hypothesis as solving the perennial disputes between science and religion.

Mode note:

Please use External Quote Tags:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Now I must admit......I have never heard of this guy.

Is this bloke for real?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Anyone got information about an area south of Italy being particularly important?????

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Could it be that it is close to the vatican ? The seat of the Holy Roma empire and all that ?

Just a wild guess, but hey your threads gonna keep me up all night looking at the videos and background of this guy!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Yes..........of course........the Vatican, good idea.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
if I don't err he said east of Sicilia and south of Calabria that's a region in the sea.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

Yes, thats right.....thats what I meant....sorry I should have been clearer.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I`ve been digging around and came across this article written Oct 2005.

The First International UFO Symposium organized by the Italian National UFO Center is underway in the country�s southern town of Cosenza, Calabria province.

Is this a coincidence?

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Can anyone help find information on Sicilia and south of Calabria region in the sea?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Its a bit quite in here............

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Earth calling!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This man spoke to his dead mum, scary and worrying

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thesun

lol, yeh thats right........sounds funny aye.

Still, have you seen the Wikipedia listing..........very impressive bloke.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Please stop with the one liners!

If you can't marshal enough thought for a longer response, take more time.

There is either not enough thinking going on, or this thread is without purpose.

Read here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Prof. Dr. Dr. Ervin Laszlo, founder and President of the Club of Budapest has an impressive list of members including Edgar Mitchell, Sir Arthur C. Clarke †, H.H. The XIVth Dalai Lama and Peter Gabriel
etc etc..........
The idea of the Club of Budapest was developed in 1978 in a discussion between Aurelio Peccei, founder and first president of the Club of Rome.....Is`nt the club of Rome Masonic????
www.clubofbudapest.org...

More links related:-

The Quest for a Quantum Leap in Human Affairs
We are approaching a major watershed; a global tipping point. Our very survival is in question.
www.worldshiftnetwork.org...

Video:-
Here he talks about our Evolution and our impending extinction (about 32 mins in)
www.powersearchtool.com...

The Global Marshall Plan
"The dynamic of the technical revolutions made it urgently necessary to adopt our kind of thinking, our ethics and our consciousness to the level of global responsibility. We have the feel, think and act responsible to the whole world, the whole eco-system and the whole humankind. That inevitable evolutionary leap will change most of the current paradigms. The paradigm of competition will be replaced by the paradigm of cooperation, e.g. ...
www.crossroad.to...

Now, the more I read about this guy, the more I feel he`s in charge of the NWO`ers new religion..........I hope I`m wrong.

top topics

join