It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Denied Ability To Speak MN Convention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Ron Paul Denied Ability To Speak MN Convention

www.youtube.com

Ron Paul was not allowed to speak unless he quit his republican run and support McCain.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is gross and I cant find it anywhere on the MSM Im glad we have youtube the real free press. This speaks a thousand words.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It absolutely disgusting how they treat Ron Paul. He won the MN straw pull and STILL is not allowed to speak even though he is still in the race. This has to be illegal in some way shape or form and why the HELL is the MSM not covering this..oh wait they dont want him in.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ron has been treated quite shabbily by his party. It sort of reminds me of another candidate who's been treated like dirt by my soon-to-be former party.

He and Hillary Clinton should team up, form a third party, and then wipe out the Dems and Reps in November.

I'd love to see a viable third party sweep in and clean up our present mess in this country.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
How many delegates does Ron Paul have now? I know he was stuck on 21 for the longest time. McCain locked up the nomination long ago by gaining over 1,100 delegates. Jeesh, and people are getting on Hillary for not getting out of the race and she is within 200 delgates of Hussein Obama.

If you were in a 100 mile race where there was only one winner. If the winner was announced and you still had 90 miles to go to finish the race, would you keep running?

Ron Paul has 90 miles to go, the winner has been announced, and he is still running!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
How many delegates does Ron Paul have now? I know he was stuck on 21 for the longest time. McCain locked up the nomination long ago by gaining over 1,100 delegates. Jeesh, and people are getting on Hillary for not getting out of the race and she is within 200 delgates of Hussein Obama.

If you were in a 100 mile race where there was only one winner. If the winner was announced and you still had 90 miles to go to finish the race, would you keep running?

Ron Paul has 90 miles to go, the winner has been announced, and he is still running!

If McCain has a guaranteed nomination (which he does) then what is the big deal? He doesnt have to compete hes already won. Whats the matter with hearing a message that could actually help McCain? To shut someones message out in unamerican and actually is quite anti conservative who in its past is for freedoms like speech.

Im glad you werent around when slavery was popular because freedom for slavery was the person with 90 miles to go but they didnt give up and kept speaking the message and a change was made.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The real question is why does Ron Paul continue to put up with this garbage.

With every indignity Ron Paul suffers, don't his U.S. American supporters see ever more clearly that they should not be within the Republican Party?

Surely all of this would send Ron Paul supporters off to vote Libertarian in the coming U.S. Federal election (if it takes place).

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
The real question is why does Ron Paul continue to put up with this garbage.

With every indignity Ron Paul suffers, don't his U.S. American supporters see ever more clearly that they should not be within the Republican Party?

Surely all of this would send Ron Paul supporters off to vote Libertarian in the coming U.S. Federal election (if it takes place).

Thats a good question I dont know why he doesnt just say you know what forget this. Then call Jesse Ventura and offer the VP to him and let her rip. Paul/Ventura Ticket OMG!!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Everyone knows that the MSM has treated Dr.Paul with no respect.The Republican party likewise has denied him the air time he was due.He does however have several delegates,this will allow him some access to the Republican convention power brokering that will undoubtedly take place.
Dr.Paul would be our best hope for a return to a free republic.Yet most people will shy away from a write in vote for him out of fear that they will lose their vote.
I can't understand that line of thinking.If you vote for someone you don't trust.Then you really lose your vote.

Write in Ron Paul for President.
Show them who really runs this country!!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Everyone knows that the MSM has treated Dr.Paul with no respect.The Republican party likewise has denied him the air time he was due.He does however have several delegates,this will allow him some access to the Republican convention power brokering that will undoubtedly take place.
Dr.Paul would be our best hope for a return to a free republic.Yet most people will shy away from a write in vote for him out of fear that they will lose their vote.
I can't understand that line of thinking.If you vote for someone you don't trust.Then you really lose your vote.

I told someone today if everyone who says they would vote for paul if he stood a chance actually voted for him he would stand a chance. People need to wake up and walk away from the group of sheep in my avatar and vote their heart not some stupid party. I got my uncle to admit to me today he cant stand McCain but hes voting for him because hes "republican" GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

That attitude is pure balderdash.It's blindly following,doing what your told is the right thing to do.What some people don't realize is that the powers that be are scared silly by the thought of Ron Paul.He is in no ones pocket and would cause the dark powers much grief.Dr. Paul could undo in 4 years what has taken them years to put in place.
It's a shame that people are refusing to excercise their brains and face the terrible truth that we have been sold out by the very people we put in place to protect our freedoms.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

That attitude is pure balderdash.It's blindly following,doing what your told is the right thing to do.What some people don't realize is that the powers that be are scared silly by the thought of Ron Paul.He is in no ones pocket and would cause the dark powers much grief.Dr. Paul could undo in 4 years what has taken them years to put in place.
It's a shame that people are refusing to excercise their brains and face the terrible truth that we have been sold out by the very people we put in place to protect our freedoms.

People are sheeple they really are its almost pathetic. The fact is I saw people arguing over McCains age and Im trying to tell them forget his age look at the crap he has caused us and the crap hes promising to give us not his age. THESE PEOPLE VOTE!!! They refuse to look at substance just the gloss the MSM gives them. These same people complain about why our country is the way it is......Sad it really is.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm not necessarily a Ron Paul supporter, or really a supporter of any candidate, but this is simply ridiculous. Is there any law that states you must stop campaigning if you are so far behind the leading candidate? I'm going to guess no, and if that's the case, wouldn't it be illegal in some way? Maybe this bright community can enlighten me on this.

Either way, this is not how a "democratic" nation should conduct itself, not even considering the lack of attention in the mainstream media. I encourage Ron Paul to keep campaigning and getting his message out, as it needs to be heard, whether you support him or not.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Im going to do exactly that!
I would love to see a Paul/Ventura campaign! This country needs a shaken. Paul could say" this is how it is" and Jesse could slap them around and yell "this is how it's going to be!"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

"" Ron Paul Denied Ability To Speak MN Convention ""

Do you know why? It would discredit the news, who have omitted him from the coverage he DESERVES!!! People would wonder where he came from and what is going on?!?! It might wake up the masses, that's why they do what they do.

I believe they also had trouble with denying him delegates!!

THE FIX, IS IN!!!! And is quite obvious, but unless we all confronted the system at the same time [ fat chance of that ever happening ] , we'll never get any satisfaction.

Ron Paul will get my vote even if he is not on the ballot, it'll be a write in.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by toasted]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
Ron Paul will get my vote even if he is not on the ballot, it'll be a write in.

This post is for those who have some serious misgivings about how the voting machine will really record your votes: Get Absentee Ballots, because your vote will be on paper & even if all of the machine-counted votes get "lost" or disqualified, then at least your vote will still exist.

Yeah, I'm voting for Ron Paul too. In my 29 years of voting, Ron Paul represents the first time I'll be voting for somebody besides "No Confidence."

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
They've already picked a winner, they don't want adversity there because this is the Republican Convention.
I was a Paul supporter too, but you have to understand that the party wants to pull together before the general election. It's not like Paul has any shot at McCain's nomination at this point anyway.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
RON PAUL, RON PAUL, RON PAUL, RON PAUL,
RON PAUL, RON PAUL, RON PAUL, RON PAUL,

Good God
they won`t let the people know who he is.

If the Masses ever found out... they would freak..
the mob is running their country and the world
and the masses don`t even know, or don`t care......WOW.....WOW

I feel like I`m being squished inside a lunatic box.

insanity reins , corruption rules, your a criminal for caring
and good citizen for hating.
up is down
right is wrong
good is evil
I can`t stress how insane this world is.. nuts.... bonkers....lost it
in la la land.....2 bricks short of a load.

they keep convincing us that its ALL OUR FAULT ........

THATS BS
plain and simple manipulation from scum.

the same sort of person who would rob ,beat and laugh at you all at the same time.. only difference is that these scum are damn MONEY SMART and they are ruthless... Totally Ruthless
WTF are we all gonna do?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I cant believe you people actually think a vote counts..

Damn... Its a shame to say it but, YOU ARE ALL SLOW!!!

A vote means nothing... as the old saying goes..

He who votes decides nothing. He who counts the votes decides everything..

Remember 00 and 04, this your wont be anything different.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join