It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW UFO PICS Gilliland Ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ok Guys here's how it is .... it's a story about two airline pilots in search of UFO TRUTH

Nigel and myself are both airline pilots with thousands of hours of experience, both of us based in Asia flying for major International carriers. I have seen more lights in the sky's and different types of aircraft than most people have had hot dinners.

So all the de-bunkers out there knock your socks off I've seen flares I've seen satellites I've seen the space station come over I've seen comets and nothing that I saw at the ranch were any of the above!

After two years of intensive internet research on the subject we had to go and stay at James Gillilands ranch which is in my opinion THE UFO & Paranormal hot spot. www.eceti.org

What we got was more than we bargained for and for me personally it was a life changing experience ... this is the most important thing to happen to Humanity.

You can have a read about our experience and see just the start of our pictures at this site below : www.australia.to...

Not only were there ships there every night but they are connected to some us by some type of conscious interaction it was amazing and they are here to help the earth under go some major changes.

If anyone wants contact me for more information e-mail me at [email protected] I will be happy to give you more details ..... on the whole event.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
Not only were there ships there every night but they are connected to some us by some type of conscious interaction it was amazing and they are here to help the earth under go some major changes.

Please, for all of us - describe the ships in full detail.

You state that you saw 'ships' but you then describe them as balls of light when seen at night. Did you actually see anything other balls of light?

The daylight picture is a great smudge of something in the sky. Please define for me the features that clearly show it is a 'ship'.

The night-time picture of the 'orb' and the 'strange light above Lexie' looks like a moth that has been caught in the camera flash.. You can see the clearly defined wings in motion and the antenna.

Mothra is back.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Here, I'm not a graphic artist, so I'll supply a key.

Red outline = wings.
Green outline = antenna.
Blue = eyes and mouth (supplied by me).

Edit: Original image from the OP's website link...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I was about to pos the same thing. Especially the one that looks like a moth.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
oh dear , " orbs " smudges and a failure to understand basic photographic principles

i thought you were ` proffesional observers ` - why are you acting like clowns ?

did no one think to take a proffesional camera ? point and shoot compacts are fine for taking snaps , but when i go taking plane pics - i use my nikon d200 and 50 to 500mm sigma telephoto

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I already see it coming.... Another ATS "Circle Jerk"
OK, will all the "Jerkers" please line up here.....
And if the "Jerkees" could just stand here.......

Now, Let the Fun Begin !

regards.......kk

". . . refers to a pompous, self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made. "

www.urbandictionary.com...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
ok - in your first image - just a cursory glance reveals multiple OTHER smudges - so why is the smudge you claim is a UFO to be given special consideration ?

hi res version

there are 8 other smudges - that are readily apparent

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
After three nights on the ranch we saw loads of activity that was not of this world and highly advanced.

A moth beyond myself and lexie which would then make it half the size of her head...

Ships were balls of light 5-6 times bigger than a star and low in the sky .. some were elongated slightly and had some type of visible energy field around the surface. They would hover go invisible and move like no aircraft that I know of. Even when they went invisible you could put the night vision goggles on and see that they were still there an moving around.

I've got 7500 hours I think I am a better position to comment on what I saw in the sky.... I know what aircraft and aerial phenomena look like but this was something truly out of this world that was under intelligent control.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
*sigh*

Big surprise, the debunkers home in on the photographs and totally ignore the testimony of the witnesses.

- that they saw a bright flash and a HUGE ball of light come out of nowhere and descend upon them, that this kept happening all weekend
- that they saw UFOs with the night-vision goggles that weren't visible to the naked eye

Thousands of people have had these kind of experiences there....

But let me guess, because these guys didn't walk away with clear pictures of well-defined metallic spacecrafts, then nothing is really happening there, right?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There is tonnes of Gilliland footage and it's not fake I saw it all happen with my own eye's and so did my friend who came with me who has about 10,000 hours on commercial jets.

The good thing about having another pilot with me was that we were able to really hash out what we were looking at and draw our conclusions that this was either super top secret anti gravity silent earth made craft .... OR .. UFO's of some sort under intelligent control.

The amazing thing to me was the flash and how they just kind of popped into our atmosphere or dimension at a low level and then head over to the mountain. Not to mention reacting to being zapped by the high powered laser pens that we took over.

It was the best thing I have ever done and I will never question the reality of UFO's or ET life again.

They're real

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

and they did not film this " ball of light " ????????????

also NVG to camera adaptors are readily availiable - why has no one taken one up there

as for the testionony - i will get onto disecting it later - but thier assertions regards the pictures already tells me everything i need to know about the witnesses

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

jpvskyfreak

I just want to thank you for sharing this, I have never been to the ranch myself but I do believe there is something real going on there

Don't let the debunkers discourage you, they will do everything they can to try to make you and your photos look foolish, but don't let them get to you....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

also NVG to camera adaptors are readily availiable - why has no one taken one up there

as for the testionony - i will get onto disecting it later - but thier assertions regards the pictures already tells me everything i need to know about the witnesses

My thoughts exactly.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The good thing about going to the ranch was that the two of us can share our testimony and we are experienced people in the aviation industry that are in better position to place judgment on aerial phenomena.

Since I am willing to put my profession and occupation down for the record and my name on Australia news site for that matter why don't you go ahead and state you professional qualifications and how you're in a more qualified position to debunk my testimony and that of my colleague.

We're normal every day guys with wives and kids .... we wanted to know the truth and we found it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

From what I understand, these balls of light have been recorded on video many times, James has some of the footage available on Youtube and whatnot, and says he has over 80 hours of footage....

I agree with you in that there's nothing that spectacular about jpvskyfreak's photos, but you have to put the whole thing in context. James has different people staying there all the time, there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have had extraordinary experiences there. James has a lot of credible people backing him.

For the debunkers to ignore these facts, is ignorance.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I already see it coming.... Another ATS "Circle Jerk"
OK, will all the "Jerkers" please line up here.....
And if the "Jerkees" could just stand here.......

Now, Let the Fun Begin !

regards.......kk

". . . refers to a pompous, self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made. "

www.urbandictionary.com...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by kinda kurious]

Is that anything like a member butting in, adding nothing to the topic discussion and just wants to insult ATS as a whole?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
nice post! looks like ill be using your picture as my new wallpaper as a subtle message to those around me

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Third photo a spider

After that a bug

And last but not least the orb is dust.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

STARRED AND FLAGGED!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences jpvskfreak!!!

I recently put this thread up about James and the Sattva Sanctuary:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It didn't get a whole lot of attention, but IMO, this location is a very, very special place. And Gilliland is a very special individual IMHO!

It is a dream of mine to camp out there for a couple of nights in the future and hopefully get some good footage. There is a ton of activity there!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I disagree with everyone bashing the photos posted. It doesn't sound like anyone that 's been bashing them has seen the rest of the photos. There are some pretty amazing pics I've never seen anywhere that I'd love to see anaylized by experts here. Either Gilliland is one of the biggest and most elaborate hoaxers of all time, or something is going on out there. It'd be great to see an ATS team make their way out there and see what they come up with.
Check out some of the other photos!
A link to the photo section of his site: ECETI
(Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence)
www.eceti.org...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Area_X]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join