It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW UFO PICS Gilliland Ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreakSince I am willing to put my profession and occupation down for the record and my name on Australia news site for that matter why don't you go ahead and state you professional qualifications and how you're in a more qualified position to debunk my testimony and that of my colleague.

I commend you for wanting to go on record and place your profession and occupation on the record. And please excuse some of us here at the ATS Forum for being Skeptical. When you have as many "hoaxers, trolls, and attention seekers" stroll through our doors it's generally because of possibility of 'bragging rights' that they may have pulled one over on us. So again I applaud you for being willing to go the extra mile.

With that said, I think the best way to start would be with a scan or your pilots license along with any photo ID to help corroborate said information. Perhaps a few scans of your personal flight log would help quell some of the skeptics too.. You can feel free to email said items to myself or to one of our owners (very easy to find the contact information as it's on their avatar). After we've confirmed such, we would then post that yes (or no) said poster did (or did not) provide verifiable information.

Again, Kudos for your courage to put it all on the line to prove your claims.. I wish others were as willing to do the extra mile and "go on record"..

Johnny Anonymous
ATSMIX Co-Host

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Sorry, you can make all the claims to authority you wish but it doesn't change the fact that there is nothing remarkable in your pictures.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I Just sent my ID & License & Log Book photo to you Johnny I hope this is sufficient to prove my credibility.

Regards,

JPV

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Is that anything like a member butting in, adding nothing to the topic discussion and just wants to insult ATS as a whole?

No insult intended. Sense of humor failure on my part.
I love this place and meant no offense. It was simply my observation to the early responses. Sorry.

Thanks for keeping thread on topic.

While the quality and clarity of the photos are marginal. I have no reason
to disbelieve the eyewitness account. Great thread. I wish I had been there.

regards. . . kk

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
I hope this is sufficient to prove my credibility.

Woah.....back the truck up.....

It does not prove your credibility. It only proves (?) your occupation. A person's occupation is no longer a measure of credibility. Competency at a particular skill, an assumed level of intelligence and education.....but definitely not credibility.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thats why two of us went so that we could have an objective view on the phenomena that was going on at the ECETI ranch.

IF you were a builder say ... and you told me that a wall on my house looks in bad shape and it should be replaced or fixed , I would count your opinion in high regard as you are an experienced builder and view walls on a daily basis and I would have to take you opinion into account.

Provided you are genuine.

The same applies to me and I have put my full name on an Australian news website along with that of my colleague and I have supplied my ID and qualifications to an ATS moderator in good will to show that I am being as genuine about my experience as I possibly can.

Pilots have been persecuted and even taken off on sick leave in the past for reporting UFO's and as you know ridicule is always around the corner as well. So I could possibly encounter some stiff opposition by telling this story to the public.

With two of us there it helps to asses the lights in the sky and discuss our experienced in a balanced fashion and we both agree we saw some amazing phenomena.

Even if all the photo's are purely anomalies of photography then we took a lot of anomalies on a brand new cannon ixus 70 camera with a brand new card. I'm not a photographer just a point and shoot guy but we still captured some strange stuff.

Secondly I want to just say that all the high quality footage that you see from James Ranch and the stuff from Contact Has Begun .... it's all real .... That is the exact type of aerial phenomena that you will see if you go there for a visit and you will soon come to the conclusion that these are intelligent highly advanced craft under control by some one or something.

For me it was a life changing experience and I will never have to prove or doubt again because I know in myself what I saw was real and it was worth the 7000mile journey to Trout Lake to see it for myself.

I just wanted to share the experience with you guys some will take it others will leave it but thats my story and I hope some people get something out of it.

JPVSKYFREAK

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
HOLD THE PHONE...

This is the fourth or fifth report I've read about James' ranch. I don't remember if I met James in San Jose last year but I know he was there and that Johnny and Dave have interviewed him.

Firstly, I have to agree these photos are utterly unimpressive and I would agree with the majority who see a moth, dust, etc...

THAT BEING SAID...

The testimony of a pilot holds sway with me to some extent. The inability to capture the things in a cheap digital camera doesn't conclusively rule out what the man says he experienced and saw.

I think it may actually be time for an ATS "field trip" out to the ranch, I believe we have an open invitation from James don't we? I will start looking into the possibility next week.

While it's true we've had dozens come here to ATS and try to hoax, pull one over on us, etc... We will not tolerate any incivility in this thread. There's no reason for it from EITHER side of the argument.

Springer...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

YES!!! YES!!!!!

Team ATS will have an amazing experience there, I've been feeling it SO strongly since James' Mix interview, words can't even explain it.....

That jpvskyfreak should come along and testify this now, that's just another confirmation....

Your best bet will be the Science, Spirit and World Transformation conference, coming up in July.

The timing couldn't BE any more perfect!!

Go Springer, go Springer....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I'll tell you why you see no actually "nuts and bolts" ships. Because they are Angelic beings of the fallen kind. And you my friend are deceived into thinking they are some E.T.'s from 1000's of light years away. They are of the spirit type of beings. Some can appear as old men with beards and so on because thats what Angels do they appear and in most cases they must have a message to convey.In this case it's a half truth ... ya the worlds a mess but they are not here to help us because they care. They just don't want there "feeding grounds" to grow dry. And in the meantime they can gather worshipers and feel like Gods themselves which is what they wanted from the very beginning. It's so painfully obvious to some of us yet out of the question for others. Look at the big picture not some hippies fantasy story of being some kind of ambassador for mankind get real.They're what the bible refers to as "fallen angles".The book of Enoch called them "The Watchers"!These guys been around a long time and are pulling the same stunts as they always have.So these "Watchers" may truly be visiting out there at that ranch and maybe now accompanied by demons most likely if you hang out there to long you get a "walk in" and have entities talking out of you.. is that what you want ? To give up your will to these "wanna be" God imitators?

p.s. yes this is my opinion and you don't have to agree I suppose you would wonder how I might assume all this to be true. But its based on a myriad of facts I have gathered over YEARS of research. And not only that but I have a story like many others I have yet to disclose to the ATS community in full detail. But I am an experience and a believer in Christ so I feel I am qualified to comment on such matters.All evidence points back to the watchers of the bible and the book of Enoch.The greys are most likely sneaking in and abducting people from that ranch and making them forget about it. Wonder how many people that have stayed there have had regressions?Or memories of abduction?

[edit on 29-5-2008 by firegoggles] spelling

[edit on 29-5-2008 by firegoggles]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This is a random shot at Brenda & Lexie.. some new friends that we met at the ranch. I was just shooting across towards the mountain when this ultra bright ORB was captured on the camera. They are apparently spirit energy or inter dimensional beings that are now able to be taken with digital camera's. They also appear to be interactive and come in droves and flock around people meditating. Dismissed by many physicist as water or dust ..... I can also tell you that it was a crystal clear night with no precipitation. According to mystics the reflection and their intensity depends on their vibration and thus their refraction of light back to the camera. It's not just a night phenomena either daylight shots are widely available of the orbs as well. Check out : www.theorbmovie.com... Full size

I understand your exitment... but first off..

"now able to be taken with digital camera's"

Only "cheap" cameras are able to pick up on these "orbs".

During an experiment I used a Canon Powershot SD400 and a Canon SLR to take photos of "orbs". Only the SD400 was able to pick up the "orbs". Both cameras are "digital cameras". So your statement is misleading in that it implies all cameras are able to shoot these "orbs"

Anyhow.. heres another source where they can give you more detailed info on my above statement....

Some common characteristics of dust orbs in photographs may be showing some sort of nucleus, elongation around the central axis towards the edges of the photos, a rectangular or octagonal shape, but is not limited to these. Elongation around the central axis towards the edge of the photo is caused by a lens curvature error known as "Coma", cameras with very small lenses and short focal lengths (such as digital cameras) are more prone to coma than other cameras with longer focal length lenses, such as SLR cameras.

Source;
www.ghostgadgets.com...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I don't care about the conference, (at least I don't think I do) but I may be interested in going to the ranch to see what's what. I really hope there is more there than moths and shooting stars.

I also want to state that "jpvskyfreak" has emailed me his pilot's credentials complete with a picture of him sitting in the cockpit. He has asked for privacy about the specific airline he flies for so I won't be mentioning that. I am convinced he is a pilot.

While I agree this doesn't add any credence to whether or not there are "alien space craft" flying over the ranch, it DOES add some credibility to his testimony in as much as I would trust a pilot's description of flying objects over say, my own.

The fact 2 pilots have been excited to this level by this ranch is very, very interesting to me.

Springer...

[edit on 5-29-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

This is the photo where I see an upside down out of focus spider caught by the flash.

The bulky parth is the body and the stingy outer lines are legs.

I could be seeing something my mind thinks is there.. but so can anyone.. Unless you are 100% you seen this before and after the shot with your own eyes with no assistance from any cameras...

Orb Weaving Spiders (Family Araneidae).
These belong to the largest family of spiders. All construct the circular, flat, wheel-like web in which they trap flying insects. The very large black and yellow garden spider is a typical example (Fig. 16).

Source;
cru.cahe.wsu.edu...

Araneomorphae

Araneus diadematusMain article: Araneomorphae
The Araneomorphae, (previously called the Labidognatha), are often known as the modern spiders.

Araneomorphae are distinguished by fangs that move at a 90 degree angle to the body axis, like a pair of pincers. Most of the spiders that people encounter in daily life belong to this suborder, which makes up 94% of all spider species.

There are approximately 95 families in this suborder, ranging from the minute Patu digua (0.37 mm) to the big and flashy Argiope, from the common orb-weaver spiders to the abstruse assassin spiders, from the reclusive tree trapdoor spiders to the inquisitive jumping spiders.

Source;
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's difficult to just ignore this man claims as he's a pilot with many hours of flight time. He's testimony is very interesting, but alas the visual evidence he displays is very disappointing.

The pictures are very mediocre. Some of the pictures look like standard planes to me, and the orbs look like the usual anomalies associated with digital cameras. I've seen the orb anomalies explained in great detail a number of times whilst watching various documentaries.

Thanks for sharing anyhow, much appreciated.

[edit on 29uThursday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I don't care about the conference, (at least I don't think I do) but I may be interested in going to the ranch to see what's what. I really hope there is more there than moths and shooting stars.

The conference would be a great networking opportunity. Alfred Webre of "Exopolitics Radio" fame will be there, and lots of others.

I really feel that ATS, being the #1 internet site, is meant to be involved with James' whole network of supporters. Heck, if you recall, even wacky ol' Dr. Greer and a CSETI team supposedly saw a bunch of ships there

You'll see!!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
While I agree, yes the photographs were unfortunately unimpressive, there is a video at the very bottom of the page, here is the direct link: www.australia.to...

To me, that video is AMAZING!!! In my opinion, it's the video that should be getting all the attention and not the photographs.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

PLEASE don't get me started on the whole "Exo-Politics" conjob.
These are the people who HOAXED the whole "UN/Alien Meeting" thing last winter for crying out loud.

The very fact the person you named is going to be there is enough for me not to come out until such time as the ranch is not so "crowded".

Springer...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is also recent power up footage taken by James and this is what happens all the time .... it's amazing how when you zap them with the laser pointer they react ... either by shooting off or powering up.

video.google.com...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
admin edit: Adding only "that's a fake" is not ATS quality and won't cut it here "CIA Agent".

Please do try to be a little more contributory going forward.

[edit on 5-29-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CIA Agent

It figures the CIA Agent would say its a fake!

This only confirms my belief that it's real!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join