It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama+Clintons+2008 = 666?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here's something that's a bit odd that was emailed to me. Just thought I'd post it here because, well, people on ATS like this sort of stuff!

If a=1, b=2, c=3... z=26 then...

Barack Hussein Obama = 163
Hillary Rodham Clinton = 231
William Jefferson Clinton = 264
plus 2008..... +8

=666

I guess this means if BO picks HRC for VP we might start preparing for those chip implants we're going to need for their universal health care plan...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Where does the +8 come from?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant
Where does the +8 come from?

From 2008.

Yes, 2008.

That's where it comes from.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm more worried about them clubbing me over the head with a mountain of new taxes, then ripping my wallet out of my back pocket and taking any more cash I might have left, than using a metal detector to find any change I may have hidden.

There are a heck of allot worse things than being chipped, and they know them all.

The worst part of this post is I'm a Liberal and should be rooting for them

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
How does that relate to chip implants?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How does that relate to chip implants?

Well, the theory is that when the 666 beast comes along, everybody will get a mark. Without the mark nobody will be able to buy or sell. This gets morphed into the conspiracy that Verichip will be contracted to implant chips into everybody. Why? So that the government can verify who complied with the mandate for the flu vaccines after the great flu pandemic strikes.

Of course the Obama/Clinton health plan will require some way to be able to identify everybody and have their medical information handy, so the implanted chip is the logical choice. The story goes the chip will be implanted under the skin on the back of the hand.

Of course this is either utter nonsense or spooky enlightenment depending on your point of view.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
erm....

wouldnt 2008 = 10 or 1

and why use bill clintons name and not obamas partners name?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Because if it was any other combination it probably wouldn't come out to be 666, and the chain letter would be ruined!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
lol silly me

you could do it two zero zero eight that equals 233

but that would be 627

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Demandred]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
erm....

wouldnt 2008 = 10 or 1

and why use bill clintons name and not obamas partners name?

Well, technically the 8 is used instead of 2008 because of all the election signs, etc., that say Obama '08 and Clinton '08. In the general election, you're going to see "Obama/Clinton '08" signs everywhere.

And the reason to use Bill Clinton is because HRC IS going to be Obama's running mate, and Bill will be co-president again. They will comprise a triumvirate.... an unholy trinity.

Wouldn't it make sense that the AC is a trinity???

[edit on 28-5-2008 by jamie83]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

....and Bill will be co-president again.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by jamie83]

Co-Vice President?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Here's something that's a bit odd that was emailed to me. Just thought I'd post it here because, well, people on ATS like this sort of stuff!

If a=1, b=2, c=3... z=26 then...

Barack Hussein Obama = 163
Hillary Rodham Clinton = 231
William Jefferson Clinton = 264
plus 2008..... +8

=666

I guess this means if BO picks HRC for VP we might start preparing for those chip implants we're going to need for their universal health care plan...

Depends on the method you use and the rules you apply in the determination.

For example:

In Hebrew Gematria

Hillary Rodham Clinton = 717
Barack Hussein Obama = 474

There is always the Katan method, the Ordinal, HaKadimi, and the Shemi methods. None of which would be closer than the above.

Of course then you get to the argument that Revelations was written in Greek.

Interesting, nonetheless.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Co-Vice President?

If the ticket is Obama/Clinton '08 you can bet that the Presidency will be a co-presidency consisting of Obama + Clinton + Clinton.

You don't really think if Obama is elected President that Hill and Bill will be anything less than equal partners in running the government, do you?

They will form a pyramid.... Clinton-Obama-Clinton

I can hardly wait until next January.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Co-Vice President?

If the ticket is Obama/Clinton '08 you can bet that the Presidency will be a co-presidency consisting of Obama + Clinton + Clinton.

You don't really think if Obama is elected President that Hill and Bill will be anything less than equal partners in running the government, do you?

They will form a pyramid.... Clinton-Obama-Clinton

I can hardly wait until next January.

By the way they are attacking each other right now, it doesn't look like Obama and HRC are friends to me.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

By the way they are attacking each other right now, it doesn't look like Obama and HRC are friends to me.

Yes, they are attacking each other and they don't appear to be friends. This is just setting up what's going to be an incredibly powerful and emotional moment when they join forces.

The overall theme that Obama is preaching is one of healing the divides that exist in the U.S. and unifying the country. He will start by unifying the democratic party by teaming with HRC on a joint ticket.

Then all your brain will be filled with will be images of Obama/Clinton '08. When you see this for the first time you'll think back to this thread and be like, "hmmmm..... maybe that thread on ATS shouldn't have been in skunk works after all..."

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
We will just have to wait and see, nothing we can do to stop it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

The Mark could just as easily be a SSN, citizenship number or bank acct number - we just don't want to think that we may have already allowed ourselves to be marked.

top topics

join