It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Satanic Saturday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

Why quote what I say to someone else?

You are instigating. That is why. So what if I am better and state it? I am free. I know I'm better than you, too. If you get mad or upset at that, then you are insecure. You admit it bothers you, then you stuck your foot in your own mouth with that insecure logic.

In Rev it says let the holy still be holy etc like so. Let me do me.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

They quoted you to point out that I am not the only one that thinks you sound crazy or stupid. You have misrepresented everything I have said to you. Anyone reading your responses will have to go back and reread what I wrote because they do not match. Now this insane rambling of bible quotes, fractured sentences and missmatched metaphors or whatever you are trying to get across has gone far enough for me. It is off topic and pointless. Stop trying to argue anything at this point because you have not made any sense so far. If you have something to say, please just say it. Just make sure it makes some sense this time is all. Or do I need to repost your story about being october 24th or whatever it was.

Please, just forget me, get on topic and stop. When the hole you are digging starts to fill with water, it is time to just stop digging.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Why quote what I say to someone else?

Because you were in error.
I believe I stated why.

You are instigating. That is why. So what if I am better and state it? I am free. I know I'm better than you, too.

If you get mad or upset at that, then you are insecure. You admit it bothers you, then you stuck your foot in your own mouth with that insecure logic.

It did upset me that you claim to be better than others. Not that you claim to be better than me, because your opinion in regards to me is about as worthless as saying "I like the color red", and frankly, I accurately predicted that you would resort to that.
I do admit that it upsets me when people act as though they are better than others and refuse to even look at their own flaws.
This is why I will continue to point those flaws out in anyone who has it comming.
And frankly, yours were not hard to spot.

In Rev it says let the holy still be holy etc like so.

Well, I am not a Christian, but as long as we're going down that road...
The Bible also says that those who exalt themselves shall be abased.
I'm guessing you pick and choose which scriptures you read and how to interpret them to fit your needs.
Go for it.

Let me do me.

Thankyou for making my point.
I suggest English 101.
You may 'do yourself' if you wish, though thankfully I will not be there to witness it.

As long as you continue to deny the medicine, you will be forever sick.
I suggest you take it and humble yourself because in the end, it's always better than the alternative.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thanks, great point about the almighty exhaulted christian one. I am pretty sure that book says some stuff about judging other people. Hey, Mabus, if you are not to busy being better than me and others, could you get that quote for me? I just cannot remember what it is.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Gentle Reminder

The Topic

Originally posted by amitheone
I have been doing some research with regards to the name “Saturday” and how it is strongly linked to Satanic worship. The name “Saturday” actually originates from the planet Saturn. Coincidentally, the planet Saturn has a curious “Six Sided” polygon on its North Pole. What I am curious about is why Saturn is always associated with the number “6”.

Any chance of returning to the above rather than each other?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

Hey! It is amazing how you got 666, but I also found another way to find 666!

I figured this myself. This is on a word document:

Everything is equal. Everything is related.

Range of numbers: 1-12
Most important number: 3

3 is the most important number, because-
• One 3rd of the whole human population is going to heaven
• One third of the angels have been given away to Satan
• Everything is 3D
• Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit
• 12 disciples 12 months, 12 hours
• Triangles are the most stable

1 God
2 genders
4 is death (Chinese character for “4” sounds like “death” in mandarin)
Death is a gift. Without death, the world would be overpopulated and everyone will suffer

2 and 4

There are 3 types of places:
• Heaven
• Earth
• Hell

There are 2 genders:
• Male
• Female

There are 2 places you will end up:
• Heaven
• Hell

Since there are 2 genders and 2 places you will end up, if you multiply 2 by 2, it would become 4/death. Thus, death is for both female and male which they can both be either in heaven or hell.

If you have a ruler with two pivots on both sides, the line bends as it hangs from both pivots. The middle is the lowest point of the line. Since the range of numbers is from 1-12, 12 is the highest number. Thus, if you half 12, you will get 6. 6 is therefore weak, and weak is a negative characteristic, so 6 is evil.

Number of the Beast (your topic!)
In maths, if you multiply a positive number with a negative, you will get a negative number.
Since a triangle is most stable due to the number of corners (3), the number 3 is a positive number, and since the number 6 is a negative number, if you put three sixes in a row, it would appear as “666”. “666” is known as the Number of the Beast.

*(Hexagram that can't be seen here)*

There are two triangles that make up this hexagram (above). Two triangles can represent both heaven and hell, and both genders. Since triangles have 3 corners, and there are two triangles, 2 multiplied by 3 is 6. There is also a hexagon in the middle that has 6 corners. If you draw a line from vertex to vertex, there will be 3 lines, and 4 triangles.

It is freaky that how your research can relate to mine!
There are also ways to find out how to get 666 in Wikipedia. Type in "666" in the search box and press enter.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join