It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Satanic Saturday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Please. Having four different interpretations of one statement has no basis in the parable of the sower. Remember, only one of those seeds took root and yielded any fruit.

Imo, jumping around all these meanings just gives you wiggle room to continue your self deception. Go for it.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Please. Having four different interpretations of one statement has no basis in the parable of the sower. Remember, only one of those seeds took root and yeilded any fruit.

Imo, jumping around all these meanings just gives you wiggle room to continue your self deception. Go for it.

You see not. If you have an ideal about doing something where you, ideally, see you finished it... Say, making up your bed up so that it is made up, but you do not do it literally because something got in the way, then you must see the seeds parable concerning how some seed got choked:

Matt 13
7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

^^The ideal is deaded, is it not, when you can't carry it through literally? And the ideal did happen throughly, expect just not literally. So when I say I usually am asleep on monday, and you know I dont roll with the ideal way, then you should use the knowledge for concluding I'm not implying during monday, because I have not implied when entered it.

Right now, where I am it is the 24th. Since I am entered here I am the very 24th even. Any date or day consumes all entered. I am a rational, alive, and walking Oct 24th 2008. It is not "on" me and I am not "in" it, I am it till is rolls off.

So if any have no problem with being snared, then so be it eternally.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Mabus]

Let me add: The seed that did grow spells out all the four going through with mixings of each other. The four are: literally, ideally, figuratively, and metaphorically. They been fell wheresoever you read. It is up to the readers to read for them whole and read for them some. The some way is like an ideal turning into literal. The whole is like an ideal carrying through mentally. Note the words "some" and "fold" in the seed fell parable in Matt 13 concerning the final seed that fell? Pay attention.

"...some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. "

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

You still have not answered my question. If I tell you I am going to do something on the seventh day, what day am I going to do it?

Or, if I told you that on the 20th day of October last year I farted, what day did I fart?

Please do not quote me verses that have absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about, it's a simple black and white question.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Right now, where I am it is the 24th. Since I am entered here I am the very 24th even. Any date or day consumes all entered. I am a rational, alive, and walking Oct 24th 2008. It is not "on" me and I am not "in" it, I am it till is rolls off.

Yep, and you are what you eat.
I must be a pizza.
Great logic...
Don't waste it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

Yep, and you are what you eat.
I must be a pizza.
Great logic...
Don't waste it.

No, it aint the same with what you're implying. When you EAT a pizza it is DESTROYED and no longer a pizza. You become the food digested into the body's conversion so that it supports your whole body system.

Matt 25:
13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

^^How come ye know neither where"in"? Beause you think not "the entered" is it when you mistakeningly think the being "in" or being "on" is it.

So it is so you know not where"in" since that is all you dwell 'for' concerning just the face value (the ideal).

Howbeit none of you can see things remote when they are right near you or far from you? Whatever is near you is not you. Whatever is far from you is not you. If I put a gun to your head do you become the gun that is still not you? Anything not you is distant (remote). When you enter the 25th it is not distant no longer because it is then so become you and all and all things entered it till after the earth's center line since the earth is roundish with another active date distant. Only time a date is "on" you is when you havent entered it or it rolls off.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is just silly. Sunday is the FIRST day of the week, Saturday is the LAST (7th) day of the week. I do not see the hexagram in the baphomet picture either.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I will say that I have taken additional meaning from repeated reading of the same passages of Scripture, but I believe the reading was all literal and the meaning all metaphorical or allegorical based on the revelation of truth the Holy Spirit was leading me to at the time.

That said, I find little relevance in your use, or mis-use, of syntax and attempted redefinition of conjunctions.

It reminds me of Bill Clinton asking what the definition of 'is' is. I think you may be being purposely obtuse in order to waste the time of people engaged in useful work. Btw, I believe that is a favorite pastime of those under the influence and/or control of the evil one.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
There's just one BIG problem with the OP. Saturday was not named after the planet Saturn, it was named after the Roman God, Saturn (which the planet was as well).

Saturn (Latin: Saturnus) was a major Roman god of agriculture and harvest. In medieval times he was known as the Roman god of agriculture, justice and strength; he held a sickle in his left hand and a bundle of wheat in his right. His mother's name was Helen, or Hel. He was identified in classical antiquity with the Greek deity Cronus, and the mythologies of the two gods are commonly mixed.

Saturn's wife was Ops, Rhea's equivalent – not Magna Mater. Saturn was the father of Ceres, Jupiter, and Veritas, among others. Saturn had a temple on the Forum Romanum which contained the Royal Treasury. Saturn is the namesake of Saturday (dies Saturni), the only day of the week to retain its Roman name in English.

Source.

Given this, it disproves the rest of the hypotheses presented in the OP. As our British members would say, the whole thing is bullocks!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

No, it aint the same with what you're implying. When you EAT a pizza it is DESTROYED and no longer a pizza. You become the food digested into the body's conversion so that it supports your whole body system.

Matt 25:
13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

^^How come ye know neither where"in"? Beause you think not "the entered" is it when you mistakeningly think the being "in" or being "on" is it.

So it is so you know not where"in" since that is all you dwell 'for' concerning just the face value (the ideal).

Howbeit none of you can see things remote when they are right near you or far from you? Whatever is near you is not you. Whatever is far from you is not you. If I put a gun to your head do you become the gun that is still not you? Anything not you is distant (remote). When you enter the 25th it is not distant no longer because it is then so become you and all and all things entered it till after the earth's center line since the earth is roundish with another active date distant. Only time a date is "on" you is when you havent entered it or it rolls off.

um...dude...whatever you are holding, you needs to share.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

No way were you reading things literal whole with the bible. If you actually were, then you'd see what I'm saying with "on". Literally, on Saturday implies not entered Saturday. It dont get more literal than that.

If you read it for the figurative aspect you'd actually see "wicked" implied the way when you see an awesome looking, tricked out car. That car is wicked!

Think not the one you deem the Creator is supplying us with the modern words themselves and the ways we modernly use them up into the latest generation? If you think we can make words or make word implications the Creator didnt give us, then you are lost. How can we go beyond the Creator, specially with word play? If you claim we can go beyond our Creator, then you are implying we are BETTER than the Creator, if you're one thinking we are not the Creator ourselves doing better than any last works.

So indeed it is better when you apply the modern way we use words for implications concerning the figurative, the literal, the ideal, and the metaphoric.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus

um...dude...whatever you are holding, you needs to share.

Luke 24:49
And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

When anyone reads what I say they should see higher up. What I share is what you read here. So dont say I didnt share.
Do not refuse what high I say as if I'm that drug dealer you were taught to say no to.
What I say should give you a better high than any street drug can offer.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

You are the one claiming to be "better than God," not me. 'On' Saturday means during the 24 hour period that is defined as the day Saturday. Period. You are trying to redefine words out of context to meanings that simply don't apply. You are being deceptive, pure and simple. I've wasted enough time discussing semantics with you.

James 1

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

James 3

6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

You appear to not just be double minded, but quadruple minded. Double double minded. I pray for you and yours, that you may become the singularity Christ intends. May God the Father bless and keep you from such confusion.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

The ones I only decieve is actually no one. But ppl can deceive themselves and can be their own robbers.

You lack an open mind it seems. That is what limits your journey into truth. Truth is always rising and going beyond, eternally and immortally and infinitely WITH PARADOX.

So if you will remain with a same truth I, with Satan/Michael, go beyond, then that's your manner. You are only damned when your one manner BE that you willingly save being your case. It is implying not becoming when that way. Becoming implies no stand still and no saved way how being.

I have the paradox I control so that all who stick with be can not stop me and my coming quickly. If you control not the paradox, then you are a slave with one conflicting time how you rob yourself away from infinite potential. I have more times how I prefer and favor into beyond than one.

So I keep it moving. I keep things moving for me even if it goes against all.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

When anyone reads what I say they should see higher up. What I share is what you read here. So dont say I didnt share.
Do not refuse what high I say as if I'm that drug dealer you were taught to say no to.
What I say should give you a better high than any street drug can offer.

Sorry, I guess I just got confused by your insane ramblings.

Yeah, you shared something allright. Not sure what yet, but I do feel a little dizzy. I know this is ATS so the next response will be that I am not clever enough to understand and that is too bad. Whatever you are talking about, if you were not on drugs there, you should be locked safely away from sharp things, people, animals, outside, yogurt, beach balls....

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiamanicus

Why would you want someone in a prison? Did I harm you physically?

You make yourself sound delusional. If I have harmed you, then tell me how and tell me how it warrants my being locked away?

Lets go deep into your thinking unless you are knowingly behaving cowardly. My advice is: dont let words which do nothing to you physically hurt you. If you need to dont read anything on the internet if you have an emotional problem where words or implications hurt you emotionally.

You remind me of how an ex girlfriend says something she wants me to be bothered by, but when she sees it doesnt bother me yet or at all she then acts to go indept to show me what she previously said was meant to bother me with also what she is currently saying. The thing is, is I'm not emotional. Words by any emotional reck dont touch me. But I can see the attempt though which fails and reveals the person trying as an emotional reck or a cowardly type. When anyone paints themself a coward it makes me see they know I'm better than them.

If I did harm you, and you do not call the police, then that's says you arent brave or it says you know I have not harmed you though you lie to who you think is a victim of your implication.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

WOW! All I can say is thank you. I never said prison. In fact I think it was pretty clear I was talking about some kind of mental institution. I did not say you had harmed me, I said you sound like you need to be kept safe from beach balls. Are you even reading what you reply to?

P.S. You called me a coward quite a few times there. I called you crazy because you say crazy things. Why did you call me coward?

[edit on 25/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Mabus

WOW! All I can say is thank you. I never said prison. In fact I think it was pretty clear I was talking about some kind of mental institution. I did not say you had harmed me, I said you sound like you need to be kept safe from beach balls. Are you even reading what you reply to?

How is that not prison? Lock away in anyway is prison.

Plus, if you so say I didnt harm you, then you have no warrant for what you said. The mentally ill are only locked away when they harm physically others or themselves. I did not harm you, I did not harm myself, so that leaves the case is that you are behaving cowardly.

Thanks for letting me know I am better than you in your indirect way.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

How is that not prison? Lock away in anyway is prison.

Plus, if you so say I didnt harm you, then you have no warrant for what you said. The mentally ill are only locked away when they harm physically others or themselves. I did not harm you, I did not harm myself, so that leaves the case is that you are behaving cowardly.

You are not really this stupid are you? Please tell me you are just messing with me so that I can have some faith in humanity. You said it right there, they are also locked away for being a threat to themselves. I believe I stated that given your ramblings, I am concerned that you are a danger to yourself. You do not have to commit the harm to get locked up, just be a danger. You seem very much a danger to yourself, and perhaps others through passive insane actions. That is what I said. It was clear. It is now so far off topic, I am done with you. Either you get it and are playing dumb to be annoying or you are helpless anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are not really this stupid are you? Please tell me you are just messing with me so that I can have some faith in humanity. You said it right there, they are also locked away for being a threat to themselves. I believe I stated that given your ramblings, I am concerned that you are a danger to yourself. You do not have to commit the harm to get locked up, just be a danger. You seem very much a danger to yourself, and perhaps others through passive insane actions. That is what I said. It was clear. It is now so far off topic, I am done with you. Either you get it and are playing dumb to be annoying or you are helpless anyway.

You mistake words for actions. That tells me you are delusional. You have at no time seen my actions.
Only thing I get is you are doing like what I said in the ex-girlfiend example. I bet you'll reply since you see what you say has no effect. If not here, then elsewhere. It's a question of when. Unless you heed what I say and do it not since you see I'm 10 steps ahead of your manner.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I hope you realize that your words make no sense.
I understand that English may not be your native language, but if you insist on arguing against others in an English speaking forum, then I suggest at least learning the basics.

People like you are some of the most annoying people to talk to. You try to make the human race into a race against other humans.
There is no 'better human'. It's an opinion.
And that line of thought only has purpose in stroking your own ego.
If you truly, in the deepest part of you, believe you are 'better', then what purpose does it serve to say it? Are you that insecure that you have to announce it?

Sorry, but you drastically underestimate the rest of us if you think we don't notice your anti-logic.

To mods: Sorry this is off topic, but then again the last 10-15 posts have been off topic. Go ahead and slap my wrists if you must.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join