It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientologists EVIL Movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
SCIENTOLOGY IS EVILL
Maybe More Evil Than Mormons...
Part 2.

I Felt Brainwashed, When I Watched this Movie.
Never watch this dehydrated...
Daaaaaammm!!!

Part 1.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by FiveStarCeleb]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Whats the matter?

Affraid the CoS will get you?

'Post sumthin' jesus..

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I guess you missed this thread and the other scientology threads on ats here.

Most Recent

Teenager acuses scientology of being a cult and is charged.

German official wants scientology banned

and many more discussions her e to look at and reply.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't know. The Scientologists are extreme, but those pesky mormons go door to door and interrupt you in the middle of...things. but then again, to follow some crazy stuff like that, you'd have to be brainwashed.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't mind the Mormons so much.. L Ron Hubbard was a science fiction writer... and now there is a religion based on his Fictional writings

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Scientology is proof that you can gather a body of people behind any concept, belief, theory, anything, no matter how absurd a small percent of everyone will go along with it.

I think Scientology is very interesting from a sociological point of view. Look at the mountains of evidence that points to Scientology being a money hording scam based on the writings of a science fiction author.. Its so painful obvious, but yet they deny the most simple truth staring them right in the face.

If a science fiction writer can do that, it makes you wonder what some of these extremist groups are capable of convincing themselves is for the greater good of God.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I used to work in Hollywood Cal and they one of their major places of operation just down the block and they were some of the weirdest people I ever met they even wore those sailor suits they got in big trouble with immigration they were bringing people into the states iligally trying to pass them off as workers aboard their ocean liner

[edit on 2-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

top topics

join