It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Osama bin Laden has been 'located'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I also believe that our government has known where he is for quite some time, but I don't believe there's any form of collusion between him and us. I think political sensitivity of having an ally in Musharaff running Pakistan along with the almost certain overthrow of Musharaff should he allow US troops into the tribal lands to kill bin Laden has steadied our hand and kept us from going in and taking him. Also, there's something to be said for the fact that we may have stood more to gain from knowing where he was and not letting him know we knew his whereabouts. If he knew we were onto him, he'd have been far more likely to disappear into the night and, let's be honest, it's more desirable to know where Al Qaida's home base is and where their leaders are than to have bin Laden dead at the price of the someone else taking over in a location we know nothing of where they can plot and scheme unobserved by us.

I don't believe he's dead at all. Since 9/11 some videos have been pretty specific in mentioning recent events and bin Laden actually looked like he was in better health than he was immediately following 9/11. Greyer and longer toothed, yes, but still in better overall health.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Very interesting. Makes a lot of sense.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

With all the other BS we've heard over the years, the speculation and rumour, I'd keep digging till you hit that Security Stonewall of Silence Infinite ol' pal. I'll be watching.

As an USAF veteran I'd advise the military, IF they've found his specific location, to not get cute and try to take him alive. Just take him out and send a video of the remains to Al-Jazeera TV. But those mountains are pretty vast and, with the deluded support of naieve tribal chiefs, he could subsist for months if not years.

So keep a digging Infinite, I'll be watching.

(And what is Xavius's problem?)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
We obviously know where he is and need him out there. C'mon folks if we devised our own black op team and kidnapped bin laden, much less murdered him, youd still have the world reporting about "new videos" and the likes..

Our feds need him out there so continue playing cowboys and indians. Duh

Best technology, sattellites on the planet and youre telling me we cant zero in on a few caves all day? Much less use thermal scanning?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
That still doesn't solve the 911 case as he's not charged with any crime pertaining to it.

Here comes the fail dozer!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I have got in touch with the local media in Pakistan.

We should be getting some more information on the story soon, but I fear a period of waiting will occur or a silence will fall on the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join