It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel's pissed.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
more laid back

WTF is he extra psychotic!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
C'mon, you think I act like this in real life?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Colonel Old buddy old pal!

What you need to do is throw it down to this obviously idiotic male, he's clearly a republican, i say you go out walking then proceed to explain to them just why Bush is the devil incarnate.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He's something I don't know what but is well-informed on politics. I don't think he wants to give his cover to quick, knowing that I am a dem.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
He's obviously winding you up, so get him.

Quiz him on his ideology and then unleash a fiery torrent of Colonel rage on him, after all, theres no republican like a scared republican

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
after all, theres no republican like a scared republican

Well, that's most definitely true.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Switch to decaf.......and lay off the crystal.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Now, she's mad at me and says I don't invite her to stuff anynmore--which is a lie. I stopped asking her to stuff because she stopped calling me.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Now, she's mad at me and says I don't invite her to stuff anynmore--which is a lie. I stopped asking her to stuff because she stopped calling me.

Do you realize that you just contradicted yourself? Just an observation.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well, Ok. I see what you're saying. What I meant to say was that I never stopped asking her to do stuff---its just that she stopped calling me. She lost touch with me.

Now, she has an attitude with me because I didn't invite her to the movies last night. But, its not like she calls me to see how I'm doing.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Now, we're fighting online. Plus, I'm listeing to this 80's music. "Avalon" from Brian Ferry and its making think of my first girlfriend who I was sdupposed to marry. I'm just bummed out.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
colonel...as an outsider looking in, my instincts say that there is hidden feelings between you and this girl.

As a married man, you shouldn't worry about this girl and let her affect your day...it's wifey you should be concerned about.

btw, If i was wifey, and I knew all this, your ass would be grass...no wonder the wife doesn't like her, she knows you have suppressed feelings for this chica.

i offered you a solution if your intentions on keeping your friendship with this girl legit...invite her and her new man to go out with you and wifey and just let everyone figure out where they stand from there..Wifey might not be jealous anymore, homegirl might also understand your position and you and homeboy might actually size each other up and realize that there is nothing to worry about from each other....however this will only work if your intentions on having a "friendship" legit.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

i offered you a solution if your intentions on keeping your friendship with this girl legit...invite her and her new man to go out with you and wifey and just let everyone figure out where they stand from there..Wifey might not be jealous anymore, homegirl might also understand your position and you and homeboy might actually size each other up and realize that there is nothing to worry about from each other....however this will only work if your intentions on having a "friendship" legit.

Thank you but that appears to be a dangerous situation. I cannot comply. Well, me and chica are fighting now anyway and I endedit on a diss. Haven't heard back. So, its not like it matters, eh?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yes, I see something a bit deeper in this whole story.

Colonel, I don't know you and I don't know your situation but I know that you seem to care deeply for this girl. And your recent comment about 'Avalon' makes me wonder if all if well with your marriage. And yes, I do know what I am talking about, because I was in a similar situation a few years ago. We talked and got things sorted and the situation was dealt with. But if we hadn't been able to sort things out, I doubt we would have been together now. Thats about all I can say, except that its your life to live and you shouldn't waste a second of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thank you. My marriage is fine. Things are wonderful in that category. La Chica hasn't written back, tho. I think I need to stop listening to this sad 80's music, tho. Now, its "Here comes the rain again."

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm this bummed out.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Quit your trippin and join us in the chat already then...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I can't. I got no witty repetoire to offer this time.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ya know, I find anger and rage much easier and more pleasant emotions to handle.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
*Checks Colonels forehead temp*

Dude you feeling ok, your all clammy and damn if ya don't look pale.

HEY GRYFFEN!

I thinks it's spreading.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join