It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Do you ever think we will find a cure for cancer?

Is it even possible to cure cancer?

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
some people believe that a cure has already been found.

"Since it's more concentrated, 35% hydrogen peroxide can produce spectacular results when intelligently applied. Hydrogen peroxide can also be applied either internally as injections (directly into a cancerous tumor for example) or intravenously into the blood stream. If properly diluted, hydrogen peroxide can also be ingested."

educate-yourself.org...

i think this may work, but is being suppressed by the pharmaceutical industry. if i had cancer i would certainly try this before radiation treatment or chemotherapy(sp?).

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I hope so. My great g-ma died a year ago today from cancer.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan
some people believe that a cure has already been found.

"Since it's more concentrated, 35% hydrogen peroxide can produce spectacular results when intelligently applied. Hydrogen peroxide can also be applied either internally as injections (directly into a cancerous tumor for example) or intravenously into the blood stream. If properly diluted, hydrogen peroxide can also be ingested."

educate-yourself.org...

i think this may work, but is being suppressed by the pharmaceutical industry. if i had cancer i would certainly try this before radiation treatment or chemotherapy(sp?).

Is this the same thing I heard about back about a year ago? When they draw the certian chemical from cells that go straight to cancer and kill it or was that something else becasue I would love to find that artical agian...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to check that article out.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
are you kidding me? why would anyone involved in the cancer industry want to find a cure...can you say cash cow? how many billions are spent on cancer in general every year? i can imagine the major pharmaceutical companies saying ...you know we really need to find a cure...that will never happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If a cure was found, that would be the cash cow.

You'd be a billionaire if you found a cure for cancer. You would even get a Nobel Prize.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
are you kidding me? why would anyone involved in the cancer industry want to find a cure...can you say cash cow? how many billions are spent on cancer in general every year? i can imagine the major pharmaceutical companies saying ...you know we really need to find a cure...that will never happen.

You are so right. I feel I will never get cancer.....Self medicated.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
Do you ever think we will find a cure for cancer?

Is it even possible to cure cancer?

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by EliteXizer]

They already have found a cure. Jus loked up somewhere is an safe. Bought out for 3billion dollars. Imagine how much money they would loose if cancer was cured.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i think like taxol or something in the rain forest breaks down tumors and cancer cells. i guess thats kinda of a cure.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i think like taxol or something in the rain forest that breaks down tumors and cancer cells. i guess thats kinda of a cure. but all those hippies won't let anybody get it. hippies make me mad

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
my aunt is dieing from cancer as we speak....

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i hope i never get cancer, but if i do i sure as hell won't have anything to do with what people call conventional medicine

who was the dr. in Houston, TX who had a cure rate of 97% on brain cancer, which is the most difficult to cure. i can't remember his name but the federal government went after him not once but twice, the last thing i remember hearing about him is that he moved his operation to Mexico. has anyone heard of this guy? he's a perfect example how cure's are treated by the powers that be who don't want cures.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

They are making progress....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

i hope i never get cancer, but if i do i sure as hell won't have anything to do with what people call conventional medicine

who was the dr. in Houston, TX who had a cure rate of 97% on brain cancer, which is the most difficult to cure. i can't remember his name but the federal government went after him not once but twice, the last thing i remember hearing about him is that he moved his operation to Mexico. has anyone heard of this guy? he's a perfect example how cure's are treated by the powers that be who don't want cures.

For some reason I would think there would be more outrage from the public if this guy found a cure and the U.S. went after him.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If a cure was found, that would be the cash cow.

The cash cow for all diseases is TREATMENT, not CURES. That's why for profit medicine is morally bankrupt.

If a pill cured a disease, any disease, you sell it once. Treatments are the goal of American (and all capitalist) medicine.

There's a cash incentive to keeping people sick, alive but sick. If you look at the research being done today, what they are predominantly doing is looking for treaments, not cures...and RARELY prevention (unless the prevetion measue is a pill a day for example).

There's just no incentive in it.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

For some reason I would think there would be more outrage from the public if this guy found a cure and the U.S. went after him.

i had heard of this guy a few years ago. then i saw a story about this guy on 60 minutes or 20/20 or something like that, haven't heard a word about him since

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That sickens me that people would watch people slowly suffer and die, just to make a buck. babies and lil kids die from cancer everyday. humanity in general sickens me. to love money is sad.

top topics

join