It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do UFOs fly like their pilot is drunk??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
did you mean exist?

DAGNABBIT Spell check didn't get that one
NEED SLEEEEPPPP

yeah 'exist' but I suppose at times they 'exit' and 'appear'

What do they feed on? PLASMA but that is a vague term to many... so lets try this...

if you rub water molecules together... you generate electricity... this is what happens in a thunderstorm when enough collects you get a discharge or spark and we see lightning... lightning is plasma energy

This energy exists all over the Universe... when a star explodes it leaves a cloud of plasma that we see as a beautiful nebula... but unseen energy goes into space in all directions... and this energy... from every star eventually reaches Earth... if it didn't we would not be able to see the stars and billions of other galaxies...

when they did the tether experiment they dragged a wire through the ionosphere to collect electrons... they got caught with their pants down because there was way more than predicted...

The glowing tether after it broke was still collecting a charge....

That is why NASA infrared films are showing the 'critters' swarming the tether and showing them 'hanging around the tops of thunderstorms...

It is obvious that NASA KNOWS about these because the photographer is zooming in on them

They use the IR hand held cameras because they rarely show up in the normal light...

You see them as glowing 'orbs' near thunderstorms..

but if you REALLY want to see them find someone with a military issue night viewer and go outside of town... and just look UP Just don't look at the Moon you can damage the viewer

You can call me crazy... but until you have a look yourself... you will never know

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Back in WW2 all fighter pilots were told 'never fly straight and level for more than twenty seconds in the combat area'. Well that was eighteen seconds to many . But the point is very simply this. A moving target is harder to aquire than a stationery one.
This is why the US fleet is scared wittlless of Irans sunburn /yakonts missiles .As they close on the target they adopt a wildy random flight path to avoid being 'aquired' by defensive measures .
Same with many sightings .

'we have the bogie on radar and closing to visual'
"#, its split in to three , now its six "
"take the shot dammit"
"which one ?"
'anyone you can get"
'Theyve disapeared ,just gone..'
"nothing ?"
'Nothing sir ,just blank".

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A great example of force- field technology being directly controlled by thought is:

video.google.com...

Notice how the object moves as if it is a mind wandering slightly and adjusting constantly to fluctuating levels of concentration...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot A moving target is harder to aquire than a stationery one.

Uh huh so since when are UFO's on our hunt and kill list?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If I were to hazard a guess, as some folks have surmised, I'd think that whatever propulsion they use to get around in free space, doesn't work nearly as well near a large body with its own gravity. If they utilize gravity or magnetics of any kind, maybe that's just one hazard, and might explain the # of crashes, as well. Just as our own Shuttle would have a hard time flying around like a normal airplane, their ships have issues around our planet as well. Just a guess though.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
on july 22 2008 it was around 10:50- 11:00 my friends and i saw a babyblue light floating around for about 2 seconds then it started to go and suddenly it just shot out of the sky

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit Just a guess though.

Not bad People always assume that just because they are here means they have to be experts

One thing though energy is normally in waves...

It might be the erratic motion has something to do with the wave pattern of gravity waves... almost like they are 'surfing' them and when they cross from one wave to another you get 'turbulance'

In other words they have trouble in our atmosphere
as yo say...

BoB Lazar talks about the Gravity A and Gravity B waves generated by the drive ans E 115... everyone calls him crazy

Yet we are now creating E115 in the labs and NASA is showing us pictures of Gravity Waves by the effects they have on clouds...

So why are they flying like they are drunk?

A) Because the Earth's Oxygen is to rich and it makes then giddy...
B) They ARE drunk... (all that cow's blood
)
C) Turbulance due to fluctuations in the gravity waves and interaction with the drive created anti gravity system..

I think I will go with C

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Uh, let's not confuse "gravity waves" from "gravitational waves".

In scientific discourse, "gravity waves" are the name for a description of waves in fluids (usually ocean or atmosphere in geophysical contexts) where density fluctuations or configuration fluctuations oscillate due to gravity.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is not anything exotic in the slightest, it is classical 19th century physics. If you take oceanography 101, you will learn about all sorts of kinds of waves which occur and are commonly observed.

Gravitational waves are ripples in the underlying spacetime metric.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is what LIGO etc are trying to detect. You need something really really big to generate them, like an imploding neutron star or black hole. This is space itself stretching and compressing, not the motion of normal matter inside of space.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well since you refuse to admit your american then we can hardly expect you to admit your trying to shoot down alien craft in the hope of acquiring their technology now can we ? Especially with that crappy little pea shooter you got at pine gap . Thats if you still control pine gap....
The primitive disc type craft tend to be wobbly when stationary but our
sh*t is much better than that .

you still duck and dive like a disinfo pro Zorgon . But you know what , nobody who counts is scared of America's tech anymore . Especially down here . Condie came down to kiss up a little , things cant be going to well for her right now.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think that people are trying to asscociate UFO's along the same lines as Earth bound craft, We fly using joysticks and cables and now computers , but the underlying factor is we use our hands to fly, computers and such nowadays smooth the flight path out, whereas the UFO's I believe can use the brain patterns of the 'alien' pilots to control the craft.
If their mind is anything like ours then the thought patterns are very irregular, Try and keep a train of thought going and see how long you can keep it before thinking of something else? .
IF the 'aliens' are anything like me riding my motorcycle into work or on the way home, I can ride in a straight line but as soon as I see a nice bit of skirt I start swerving. OR maybe they use occular steering .
Thats when your driving along and you look at something , you don't realise that the car is heading over to the way you were looking at. Your eyes are flitting about all the time and you can't keep your eyes fixed on one spot.
I bet if you had a craft able to 'float' and reach tremendous speeds you'd be distracted by the smallest thing, and if your looking at a totally new world then you'd want to see as mch of it as you can. Like going to a fairground, you wanna ride all the rides in as quicker time as possible,so you can go back and ride the best ones again.
Or in the 'aliens' case go back and buttprobe the rednecks that squealed the most again.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sts3238

A good wobbling UFO

If ether charges have anything to do with flight then the mechanism
is out of sync for control.

As long as he is charged there is floating on the momentum of the ether.
All this does not exist to NASA or anyone of note you understand.

I say he should cut off power and use a parachute.
At least he might have internet via IR laser comm until a stabilizing
companion comes along.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Why would they bother moving the way they do just to 'avoid getting shot down' There is no possible way we could shoot any type of object that far into the sky and actually expect to hit something or even reach that far. Do you know how much effort and engineering goes into building a rocket?
Its just silly..

My point is, no one will know why they move the way they do, and probably never will.

But if your still reading this by now then please listen to me..
I just got home from Bali, I love in Australia, and when I was out on Valentines day for dinner with my boyfriend, I saw an object in the sky, it looked too far away to be a plane and it the two wing lights wernt flashing like a plane, so I told my bf to look, so he did and said 'its probably just a satellight'. after he said that i ignored it, then he tells me to look again, so I did, and I saw it turn at a 90 degrees angle, and turn again, then it dissappeared.
We were both very stunned and were thinking the same thing..
He is a very very smart guy and he knows everything about engineering (as he is one) and space, he is also a massive sceptic, and for him to be questioning a UFO has me a little worried..

I just want some peoples oppinions who have seen the same thing.. I want to know if it could have been something else and if everyone else has seen them move the same way..

here is my email address, so if anyone is interested pleeease email me, i would appreaciate it so much! Thankyou!

[email protected]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
You can imagine having an extremely powerfull water pressurizer shooting it onto your driveway, what would happen to the hose? essentially these crafts are doing somthing similar but with gravity waves.

Actually its the opposite of that, and Bob Lazar explains this very clearly. Conventional propulsion systems use thrust, basically "pushing" mass out the tail end and producing directional force. The anti-gravity works exactly opposite in that it is "pulled" into a distortion of space/time. Look at it like a comet getting pulled in by a planets gravity source. The craft (while on earth) gathers and channels this energy and focuses it onto a point, and the craft is drawn into the localized gravity source overcoming the earths gravity. This is pulsed and not constant which explains why the UFO's seen in the NASA tether incident were pulsating. The reason they are unstable while in a low speed mode, is that earths gravity isn't consistent in any given area, and the craft has to keep adjusting. To hover in one place, you would simply create the distortion above you. To move forward, you would focus it in front, and as Lazar says its like a constant downhill.

Nice never really seen it explained like that before, but it makes alot of sense (and makes me think Bob might really be one of the real deals), sortta like trying to keep a metal ball bearing in one place inside a glass box, tilt it to much one way you have to quickly tilt it back the other or it'll shoot off into a corner.

Thing id like to know is how much of all of that is computer controlled since from a human perspective trying to fiddle with a physical control system to do that, or even using your brain seems far to cumbersome, the crew could be doing alot more important things. Unless to remain stationary they sort of spin the distortion around the craft in all directions they can as fast as possible, although even then you'd wobble alot.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think some of these UFOs may be living robotic spacecraft that are simply doing what they want for whatever reason, maybe fun or interacting with each other. They don't have the same limitations as animals or aircraft so if they want to move around randomly they can. Some of these objects may also be inert balls of plasma.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
maybe they are.. or space dopers cruising around messin with people..
that roswell crew was plastered..another fact they covered up.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Because they can, I guess. They don't feel the effects of gravity nor are they restricted by the use of "mechanical" linkages such as sticks, pedals or steering wheels because UFOs are driven or controlled by consciousness. That means you just THINK IT and you are there. Even the most disciplined being must find it hard to stick to any sort of course, pattern or flight plan when there is no need for it.
They can zoom around wherever they like and they can. What a buzz. Or maybe no buzz at all since there are no G forces to feel or experience.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
hahaha, I love this topic by the way, really is making my afternoon. S+F OP.

Ever consider the possibility that they ARE drunk?

What if Earth is the Cancun of the Milky Way.

"Hey let's go check out these Earth women and get wasted, I hear they're all easy"
hours later you've got a bunch of toasted Grey's flying under the influence.

Didn't the Bible mention the giant aliens that lusted for our women, thus the hijaab's. I smell a discovery special.

On a serious note, who knows. If there really are E.T. craft in our skies, assuming we know anything about their perspective or what is "normal" would be a big mistake.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join