It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your experience with a shadow person

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grim Shroud
To be honest this story sounds like something you came up with in your head in the timeframe of 5 minuits.......

peh, it only took four, but at least i spent 4 minutes on my story, you didn't even bother to write one.

i have seen shadow people, they aren't anything like you describe and i really, really doubt they can hurt you. frankly, i think your just seeking attention. hope you get all you deserve.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

They are called trandimensional beings because they enter our world through micro gravity wells caused by a micro black hole occuring on the same spatial co-ordinates as a micro white hole in another universe. The two cross each other and form a funnel type shape in space (I call it a gravity well because I have no better term) which matter and energy can pass through, albeit matter only in small amounts. The shadow people are made of "anti-light" which is a type of energy. they pass through the "gravity wells" and *pop* they enter our world where energy is much more dense and forms matter. This means they do not really have to follow the normal laws of physics for matter because they are, by our universe's standards, energy. However this is not by chance that this happens. They are intelligent enough to know what they are doing and they attack people purposely. Their reasons for doing this are, well, I don't exactly know for sure but I have a feeling they are searching for something or that we have something that they need. But don't get ahead of yourself, they are not nearly as intelligent as us. Think... mor along the lines of a trained chimpanzee. They know what to do and how to do it but are not smart enough to question why.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I used to work a 2nd shift job and my girlfriend worked 3rd shift. I was off work one night and alone in the house while she was at work. It was around 2 am and I was laying on the sofa reading a book. Suddenly just over the top of the book I saw a small black object at the base of the wall across the room move quickly and disappear. (it would be the size of, say, a cat). I saw this out of my peripheral vision as I was reading so naturally there were no details in what I saw. I was sure I saw something .... but how? There was nothing. Well then I looked over at my cat sitting in a chair next to the sofa and HE WAS STARRING INTENSELY AT THE SAME EXACT SPOT WHERE I SAW IT

After a few seconds he relaxed and closed his eyes. I however, did not relax! My hair was standing on end after seeing that my cat saw it too ... so I did not imagine it! I got up and looked all over the place but there was nothing in the room but me and my cat!

I have seen numerous dark 'things' out of the corner of my eyes but I have always dismissed them as being some eye illusion or something. But when my cat saw it too then I knew it was no illusion - haven't the faintest idea of what it could be. Not solid and physical thats for sure!

[edit on 28-5-2008 by 2 cents]

[edit on 28-5-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

well if thats what you think then good for you so then i guess you have no reason to be on this fourm at all

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

A shadow person could more or less be defined as a non sentient being from an alternate dimension that at some times a small part of thier world crosses with ours and they are able to be seen

When you say sentient, what do you mean? You have also said they can be dangerous if provoked so that implies they are "sentient" of our presence. Do you mean they have no soul or something? If that is what you mean what are you basing that belief on?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

By "sentient" we mean "aware that it exists". It is not a (completely) mindless animal.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

By "sentient" we mean "aware that it exists". It is not a (completely) mindless animal.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xangi

Many consider animals to be sentient. In fact the definition of the word can mean aware of ones surroundings and certainly most animals are that!

I just wondered what the comment that shadow people were NOT sentient was based on. They react to changes in their (or our) environment. Is it implying they are lacking from a spiritual/intellectual perspect? And if so how would one know that?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You know I have asked a couple of questions and have been ignored. Is there a reason for this? I thought the thread was here for answering questions. Maybe in all the sniping it just got lost????

spelling edit

[edit on 28-5-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Sentient in the way like they are being told by something to attack and can proscess that comand but technicly they are sentient to a certain extent like they move for themselvs and can think a little but they always act like they are being told to do something by someone/something we have yet to discover which.

Thanks for posting and have a nice day.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Raven i am quite sorry for this if you would please post your questions again like so

#1--your question here

#2--your question here

so on and so forth and me an Xangi will answer these for you

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Grim Shroud]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xangi

Do you have any substantiating evidence to back up your claim, or is that just one more in a long series of posts on this board that are full of made-up assumptions, devoid of evidence or logic?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've read several (apparently) unrelated accounts lately wherein a statue of the Virgin Mary, being placed in a room where shadow people occur, actually fights the shadow person.

I've also read several times now about shadow people reaching into the heart area on a person...what are they trying to do? Steal their soul? Energy?

Very odd.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Raven i am quite sorry for this if you would please post your questions again like so

#1--your question here

#2--your question here

so on and so forth and me an Xangi will answer these for you

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Grim Shroud]

Thanks- no problem

1- What makes them attack people- i mean why would someone be a threat to them, causing them to attack the person?

2- Is there a link to Native Americans? There are experiences I have had and people I know have had, and ALL of them were in areas that were sacred to Native Americans (Chumash in CA) or were in places that were adjacent to burial mounds (in KY and Wickliff TN)

THats it- thanks again

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I was just browsing a site in a signature of a user here and came up with the following article. I will try this aproach next time i come across one of those shadowpeople.

www.simply-spirit.com...

[...] How I do it.

When Soul Journeying, I’m sometimes faced with an entity that has dark intentions, I feel my fear then and approach them while feeling it. When I’ve reached them I feel their energy, and ‘scan them’ for Light because they are never completely dark. Here I make a point of telling them that I can see Light within them. Then I simply put my arms around them and see a Liquid-Gold energy pouring out of my Heart Chakra into the entity. At first I had to use my ‘imagination’ or inner vision to see the Gold Light, and sometimes I needed to generate the Loving feeling within myself by simply remembering the feeling of a time that I felt most loved. Other times I find it easy to Love the being for the fact that they do not know anything different or may even be used by other beings that are pulling the strings. You’ll find that once you begin the process of flowing the energy into them, they will start to sparkle from the inside; like a million little stars have suddenly burst into life!

This is the most profound thing that you will ever see, and it’s the beginning of an immense change within the entity so they will leave you very quickly. In this way you’ll learn an important truth. The Dark-siders cannot be vanquished for long, nor can they be destroyed. But, they can be changed in the most profound way with this simple method. Another thing I discovered for myself during many years of journeying was that these beings I call dark-siders are only Souls, just like the rest of us, and when they appear to us they help us to feel fear and then move through it to a state of curiosity and awe. In this way we could say they are really helping us on our path of awakening to higher awareness reality and so they can’t be the evil things that religion has made us believe they are. Sure, there are some darker beings that have horrendous intentions and may be much more powerful than others, but the basics are consistent if you respond with Unconditional Love. This energy of Love is the glue or One-energy of the universe, the underlying power of god, we could say. If you remember anything from reading this let it be to choose Love, Always.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Harman very good post. Thank you for sharing that. Just as many people can react to strange things in a negative way, especially whey they are frightened it is perfectly reasonable to assume other beings could react the same way.

For instance, while I have never researched these shadow people as such, if they are from another dimension how do we know that when they appear to us, we don’t appear to them as equally strange? They maybe thinking holy #$%& what is that thing! They may be concerned and even turn defensive/violent when we, the strange “thing” they see, appears to threaten them by moving closer or acting erratically.

I have only had one physical experience with an unknown paranormal being. It brushed against me in a very obvious way and it freaked me out big time. Hair standing up and all that. I have no idea if it knew I was there, if it was an intentional act, or what, but I did have to wonder (later, when I had calmed down) if it freaked out over the contact as much as I did.

I believe people can have a tendency to think they are the "center of the universe" and somehow everything in the paranormal world is intending to scare us, or committ evil acts against us, help us or whatever because utlimately it is all about US. That is very self-centered thinking.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Grim Shroud

I've been fighting with my sanity ever since I've returned from Texas. After a paragraph into my "short" version of a ridiculously long story, I find myself back at the beginning. I am fully aware of my surroundings possibly even to a sense 'too' aware. Shadow people, yes I believe I had a passenger on my car...that even somewhat directed my vehicle... But I'm not entirely hooked on this "shadow person" theory. Alright, bear with me here... I'm thinking along the lines of some sort of conspiracy. What if "shadow people" is a scare tactic to keep us from any further investigation? Not to mention while driving through town I had never seen so many people look confused and with no destination. As if everyone was waiting to see my next move. Feeling the slightest bit aware of what was going on I kept them guessing, that was until I heard a loud pop, as if a bug had hit the windshield.... but in place of a bug was a tiny yellow dot. I even reached out the window and attempted to scratch "whatever" it was off. But it wouldn't come off. By this point in time I'm scared # less, thinking this all has something to do with the police and the 'guy' on my car is just there to make sure I get to my destination Hannibal, MO. I get there in one piece physically, but I'm not so sure mentally. I thought that night I'd sleep my insanity away, but the next few days were just as mind boggling! My days consisted of number games (Which I still catch myself doing) and signs... Dear God the signs! My lucky number has always been eight. Eight letters in my first name and eight in my last, also eight represents infinity. Larry's were 66. Everything equaled 66... I felt as if I was living in some sort of realm in which I was being trained, pff... more like brain washed! I wanted to be alone but I felt as if every where I went I was being watched. Larry told me I had to completely trust him and tell him everything if I wanted 'this' to work. This being me and him partners in sales. At the beginning I did trust him. I told him my schizophrenic theory of people following me and the shadow person on my car. As just about anyone in there right mind would tell a stranger with these assumptions to "get help", he did the opposite. He told me to see the positive out of it, and that its great I'm so in tune with (whatever he called all of this) Oh... And when he talked to me, he constantly looked off as if he was gathering what to say from something in the distance. I've breifly summed up this experience to someone who I again feel as if has a roll in everything. Constantly changing the subject and telling me to quit looking into things so deeply. He said "No, your not crazy, but put it all behind you"
Aside from all of that craziness can anyone explain why I feel as if the stormy weather has been following me?
I just want to understand... Never in my life have I ever experienced anything like what I have in the past week

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

#1: They attack people because those people are or have the potential to be useful or threatening to them.
#2: I have no idea. The only plausible reason would be that Native American Spirituality seems to make an individual more aware of natural things occurring around them. That's about it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ok, 2 things.
#1: 666 is NOT a "demonic" sign. It is actually a Christian superstition. Sometime near 2000bc there was some anti-christian guy who lived at a house numbered 666 and to "inform" people of this, some other guy said "the devil lives at 666". That's how THAT started.
#2: That guy said exactly what I would have to try to get you to forget that situation.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Anonymous...you say anyone else would tell you to get help. You realize something is not right, so if these feelings continue get help before you lose the ability to rationalize. Maybe it's something chemical that can be easily fixed. I honestly don't know, but if this continues or gets worse it could really mess up your life; don't let it progress unchecked.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join