It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your experience with a shadow person

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Please don't try anything that foolish without a backup plan. The "shadow people" respond to people in 3 ways: Ignore, Eliminate and Utilize. Utilize means to either use your body to accomplish their own ends or to maniplulate you through fear. Eliminate means to kill you or to make you no longer useful against them. Ignore means to check on you once in a while but not take any action.

PS: I use the term "shadow people" loosely because the actual name is very difficult to pronounce. If you want to know more E-mail me at
[email protected]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What makes a person a threat towards them? In most cases people have just seen them and then there is an attack or it disappears after scaring the crap out of the person. Also- what is the Native American connection? Most cases I have heard/ experienced were in areas where there were Native American arifacts, known burial grounds, or where the area was previously populated by Native Americans but the govt took the land at some point.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Grim Shroud

... That is completely lacking in any supportive evidence, beyond people's claims, easily-faked grainy photos, and easily-faked video clips.

If I were you, I'd wait for some actual evidence gathered in a controlled-environment before assuming these things actually exist.

But then that's not as much fun as simply saying they do and treating them like fact :-P

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No. Please provide some actual, non-anecdotal evidence that suggests these things can hurt someone.

Because if you can, James Randi will give you $1m.

What? You can't? How strange.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

No. Please provide some actual, non-anecdotal evidence that suggests these things can hurt someone.

Because if you can, James Randi will give you $1m.

What? You can't? How strange.

People (general public) don't know enough to get them in a controlled environment ready for analysis.

There needs to be a lot more research into this in order to bring it into a controlled environment in the first place!

These events usually COME to people not the other way round.

I don't see people FUNDING any such research which is what is needed in the first place.

These discussion occur as a stepping stone to starting a movement that would perhaps consider investing to find out more.

I agree, we need scientific research, evidence and proof. But it doesn't help batting everyone on the head every time they post on the ATS with their experience. It is these people that can actually help provide contribute to any real scientific study.

Can you suggest any dave420?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I will not "attack" anyone who simply states what they experienced. Heck, I've had some very weird experiences. Who I will "attack" (criticise) is people who leap to conclusions, foregoing the scientific method and their inherent perceptual shortcomings, and form a concrete conclusion. That is not science. That is pseudoscience at best, and mindless gum-flapping at worst.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
*sigh* Dave are you saying that you consider everything i have said to be random made up information........ if so Dave let me tell you this..... me and Xangi know things,have experienced things and have seen things involving this topic that you will NEVER and i mean never see in your lifetime.... we are trying to help explain to you and others who have questions about "Shadow People" I applogize if this offends you in any way but ide aprciate if youde stop calling what weve said gibberish....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grim Shroud
*sigh* Dave are you saying that you consider everything i have said to be random made up information........ if so Dave let me tell you this..... me and Xangi know things,have experienced things and have seen things involving this topic that you will NEVER and i mean never see in your lifetime.... we are trying to help explain to you and others who have questions about "Shadow People" I applogize if this offends you in any way but ide aprciate if youde stop calling what weve said gibberish....

Here's a tip:

on the left under Dave420's nick it says this:

"Ignore this user (info)
ignore"

Click on the second ignore.

Worked for me!

P.S. Don't get worked up about Dave420, he's ruining many threads with his nonsense. The best thing to do is just ignore.

The thread will look much better for you then.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yes i know i have already put him on ignor but its a bit annoying that he doughts us......(Us=Me and Xangi) because... if you do belive what weve said so far(most people weve told this to dont) i thank you because weve seen alot more than people ever will and know things they wont were just here to help you guys understand and to clarify any questions you have
(first time ive ever used a smile on any website.....feels weird....)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

hey, im on this site because over the past few years ive had many experiences with shadow people, but last night, i was atacked for teh first time, i felt an enormous weight crushing my body and i was completely paralysed. since you seem to know a good deal about the phenominon, do you think you can give me any advice/ help me better understand them or what they want with me, because they are a big part of my life and I jsut wish I knew why.
Thanks

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hmm, I suppose shadow people is one word for them. Entities or even demons is another.
Never really had any hassle as an adult from them.
As a kid I saw them about 2 times but they never really attacked me as such, more of a curiousity type of thing.

After I got to about 16 I think the ageing process usually makes you a lot less likely to see them.
I also think having your house blessed by a priest is a very good idea.
For piece of mind if nothing else.
When I'm staying overseas i was trying to get to sleep on the bed when I was drifting into sleep all of a sudden my name was said to me like a softish but loud and fast whisper! Enough to jolt me wide awake.
I'd like to think it was my guardian angel letting me know he/she was out and about

There was a story of these three catholic kids in Lincolnshire, England who saw what they reckoned to be an angel, but then after it went away a shadow person appeared in its place.
Their parents witnessed it just before it disappeared. The next day all three of the kids were upstairs when they saw what they thought was the angel again, this time it wasn't one but was solid looking grey coloured and had red eyes. They could just tell it was bad news.
They raced out of the house and in hysterics.
The parents actually called the police, which is how the story got out locally. The local priest investigated and confirmed that it was an entity/demon that they saw. He blessed the house and all was well.
I only found out about this via a catholic website which had the link to the gazette that ran the story.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
well as Xangi and I explained in another post somewhere on this thread they basicly only do 3 things eliminate,observe and utilize

you said you have seen them before right? Well could you have done anything to them or done anything to try to get rid of them that might have made them think you are a threat? If so they might be trying to hurt you because of this or they are justing showing you that they are much more powerful than you as a way of frightening you into leaving them alone...... the only other thing that could be going on is that They/ It (if only 1) is trying to acomplish something, It could be trying to "Utilize" you to finish whatever its doing. If anything else happens i would like to know and if you dont feel like you want to post it here even thougth its Anonymous just "U2U" me with your question and me and Xangi will answer it for you. Other than that have a nice day(or night) and i hope i helped.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Hmmm thats actualy an interesting one im surprised I didnt hear about that one,can you delv deeper into that story for me if you have the time like finding more facts and anything that youde think would interest me please? Now for the second part of your post---If i got my house blessed so they wouldent bother me sure theyd be out of my life and ide be free of constant threats but.......you dont even know how boring that would be for me i love them! they are possibly one of the only things that makes me happy to see even thougth i see them each and every day "Eliminating" them is probably the best part too. Thank you for giving me this peice of advice "Watch Rider" but i dont think i will get my house blessed anytime soon, one of my joys in life is the paranormal and i think Xangi can agree with me on this one?

and to explain to you they are considered an entitty they wouldent fit into the class of demonic presence/poltergiest.---Ill explain more later

Thank you for posting and have a great day/night.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My home is close to 120 years old. There is at least one "shadow person" who shows himself? herself, For some reason I think its male.
Anyway more nights than not it appears in my kitchen, passing slowly past the open door. It seems to be doing something at the kitchen sink.
At least 3 other people have seen it. We are looking for a em meter like on ghost hunters to measure the energy signature.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Hmm, I'll try and dig up the story. Won't be easy as the url was stored on my old laptop

Just checked and the story was via a scanned newspaper clipping that a forum member had uploaded on-line and then sumurized by a forum user...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by WatchRider]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You said it looks like its doing something at the sink? if you ever see what it is acutaly doing please tell me ide like to know so i can explain a bit more to you but other than that i might just be doing what me and Xangi posted up near the top and bottem of this fourm it might just be "observing" you for reasons unknown maybe watching you to see if you are a threat of somesort but i dought that in your case it might also just be trying to get somewhere and goes througth your house once and awhile the last explaination could just be that it likes hanging around your house because it means something to it or it is looking for something near your house and thats why its there soemtimes and other times not, if anything else happens you want to ask go ahead Me and Xangi will be listening with open ears to you and everyones questions and will answer them post haste and as best as we can.

Thank you for posting and have a nice day.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Thatd be great but im only asking you to if you have the time for it because ide be interested in reading the full story

If you have any more questions just ask either Me or Xangi

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuevobilly
My home is close to 120 years old. There is at least one "shadow person" who shows himself? herself, For some reason I think its male.
Anyway more nights than not it appears in my kitchen, passing slowly past the open door. It seems to be doing something at the kitchen sink.
At least 3 other people have seen it. We are looking for a em meter like on ghost hunters to measure the energy signature.

Since your place is so old, do you have a history of the land it is built upon or surrounding areas? Are you in an area with a strong association to Native Americans now or in the past?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grim Shroud
A shadow person could more or less be defined as a non sentient being from an alternate dimension that at some times a small part of thier world crosses with ours and they are able to be seen

...They are not something you want to have to deal with because they can and if provoked will try to hurt you

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Grim Shroud]

They could also be defined as malevolent demons, which will attack you, causing SP among other problems, without cause or any sort of excuse. They are vile things. Not simply "transdimensional beings". If that were the case, what cause would they have for attacking people and scaring them, taking their energy, dragging them into the astral realm, attacking people, and being general beasts! And yes, i know i said "attacking" people twice!!
These things attck innocent people, and you let them go off as "trandimensional beings"? What purpose have they? And why?!! They don't deserve a kind description!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join