It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Saddam Hussein Owner of a Crashed UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Tex“An UFO-related incident that occurred four years ago poses a troubling question whether any kind of cooperation is possible between Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein and extraterrestrials,” UFOlogist Joseph Trainor declared in his review UFO Roundup (issue 51 of December 17, 2002). “On December 16, 1998, during Operation Desert Fox against Iraq, a video clip aired on CNN showed a UFO hovering over Baghdad; it moved away to avoid a stream of tracer anti-aircraft fire. At that time we all thought it was another UFO sighting, although captured on videotape. But now, ufologists think it was much more than a mere incident.” Jack Sarfatti reported that Friday evening, December 6, 2002 “someone called the Art Bell radio show, claimed his connection with the military and informed that a UFO crashed in Iraq several years ago. The USA is currently searching for any pretext to invade Iraq. In fact, the USA is motivated by the greatest fear that Saddam will reverse-engineer the crashed alien spacecraft.”

External Link

WOWS ,but i think i like to add 1 more point to it Iraq is old Sumerian civilization know on this earth.I ready on lots of thread that their are star gate some where in Iraq that could be reason other then oil that we send our troops their killing innocent people & our own troops by our own manufactured bombs.Might be to buy more time to find out these ufos & stargates

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
After invasion in Iraq Marines See UFO in Iraq Again on 1-5-08

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Is Saddam Hussein Owner of a Crashed UFO?

'Is' doesnt work anymore and neither does your link...

so we blew the whole place up and killed a million because you think...... a flying saucer crashed in Iraq...

here is a few threads already discussing this nonsense...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Did the US invade Iraq to search for a crashed UFO?, page 1

The REAL reason for Iraq war.....no, not oil !!, page 1

It was not about WMD it was Alien Tech and Sumerian knowledge!, page 1

and here is one discussing the video you posted...wich is interesting.

Strange objects hanging in night sky over Iraq, page 1

[edit on 25-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
News flash.. he is dead. he can't own anything anymore.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wewll As Saddam is now dead i very much doubt that he has a UFO. Personally i dont beleive USA went into Iraq to chase a UFO. The war was mainly about oil and getting rid of Saddam, not ET !

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
News flash.. he is dead. he can't own anything anymore.

OOOH Snap !!! Great minds think alike !!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

'Is' doesnt work anymore and neither does your link..

Are YOU PRESENT AT THE TIME OF ASSASSINATION !!! YOU KNOW WHAT GOV TOLD YOU TO KNOW ABOUT YOU SAW WHAT CAMERA SHOW YOU. did you saW clone of MR.BUSH CLONE. SO IF HE COULD WHY DNT SADDAM HAD IT TOO . IF I REMEMBER HE HAD MORE THEN 10 CLONE OF HIM AS WELL.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is not the first time that the Iraq UFO theory has been brought up, Thing is and it is growing, The US administration invaded Iraq not for a UFO, but for ancient technology, Ive read stories of soldiers being given pictures of objects (not the flying kind) which are to be reported immediately, i even saw an interview with a news crew where several solders hint that they where searching for weird s*** in their own words.

And if you think about it if it is ancient Sumarian technology they are looking for then 3 places come to mind where it would be, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran, i also know a lot of people just laugh at this theory (which isnt mine BTW) to them i just say laugh when you read the history, If there is nothing there then why are they still looking? they have even gone to the remotest parts of the Iraq desert when satellite imagery has shown anomalies and ended up digging up dozens of aircraft.

It wouldnt be a bad idea for a thread to be started asking others opinions on what kind of technology they are looking for, some have speculated on the ark of the covenant which is also possible, the US tried to do off with the spear of destiny at the end of WW2 but where stopped, and now it sits under UN control if my mind serves me right in Europe.

There are too many secrets kept about ancient Sumaria, almost all the tablets showing their history where whisked away to stop people seeing them, and nobody can get near them still, so what is so important? your guess is as good as anyones.

And as for those who Debunk i say like i care what they think, i say stop being lazy and go research the history , maybe you will have a brainwave.
or at the very least you will learn something.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

Are YOU PRESENT AT THE TIME OF ASSASSINATION !!! YOU KNOW WHAT GOV TOLD YOU TO KNOW ABOUT YOU SAW WHAT CAMERA SHOW YOU. did you saW clone of MR.BUSH CLONE. SO IF HE COULD WHY DNT SADDAM HAD IT TOO . IF I REMEMBER HE HAD MORE THEN 10 CLONE OF HIM AS WELL.

10 clones? Wow, imagine that! No wonder he had so many palaces!

So where do you suppose he could be hiding with his UFO then?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

10 clones? Wow, imagine that! No wonder he had so many palaces!

EVEN I DNT KNOW ....WHEN THEY FOUND HIM ALIVE THE PUT HIS DNA MATCH ON CNN NEWS .BUT WHEN WE GET REPORTED THAT HE GOT ASSASSINATEDWE DNT HAVE ANY DNA NEWS OR SO ....
SO COULD YOU SAY WHO GET ASSASSINATED ON CAMERA IS REAL OR IF HE WAS REAL DID HE REALLY DEAD ???

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
This is not the first time that the Iraq UFO theory has been brought up, Thing is and it is growing, The US administration invaded Iraq not for a UFO, but for ancient technology, Ive read stories of soldiers being given pictures of objects (not the flying kind) which are to be reported immediately, i even saw an interview with a news crew where several solders hint that they where searching for weird s*** in their own words.

There are too many secrets kept about ancient Sumaria, almost all the tablets showing their history where whisked away to stop people seeing them, and nobody can get near them still, so what is so important? your guess is as good as anyones.

And as for those who Debunk i say like i care what they think, i say stop being lazy and go research the history , maybe you will have a brainwave.
or at the very least you will learn something.
You won't hear me scoff at that idea at all. I remember seeing news reported about them looting the library and taking artifacts too. I think you are onto something here, I had come to the same conclusion when I initially heard about it but like you I just dont know what they are looking for or what they intend to do with it.

Perhaps an ancient weapon to get us back in a better position to undo some bad decisions we have made?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I, as well as others laughing at the OP's posts right now, do find it terrible that some ignorant folks seem to place a conspiracy in everything. Then attack those that have half a brain to question their dribble.

This is a trollish thread, and only serves to ensure no one will ever take us seriously. Keep up the good work, one of these days the government will hand out medals to all the fools who, either through mental issues, or just plain ignorance worked their butts off "back in the day" to make sure no one took Ufology seriously. Really, the government couldn't do a better job than have the ignorant folks who post this utter rubbish. Same, really. Those that think they are fighting to expose the truth or whatever, are in fact ensuring it will never be seriously enough to warrant the amount of attention in order to be found.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

In response to your desire to contest outlandish UFO and ancient Sumerian theories, know this, that there are hidden powers far beyond the reach of any human, but a sense of their existence remains, and that is called faith, and that is why we worship, because we know that there is a higher power. I think you are the type of person who wakes up each morning thinking that the truth is served on your breakfast plate, that you so readily digest. Seems like you have been gulping bad information, for your own internal processing of half of your brain, while the other half remains confused, so that you may be manipulated and programmed to be suppressed, controlled and act in a manner that is in accordance to the laws created by certain individuals who have enslaved humanity into a work machine. The reality is that there is always truth behind myths and conspiracies, and there is always the desire of free humans to break through the false barriers imposed on us to lift the veils of ignorance and see the truth that we so rightfully deserve. We are all slaves, one way or another, but you are the type that accepts the way things are.

new topics

top topics

join