It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generation 3 Nightvision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So, who else has seen an unidentified object or objects with Gen 3 Nightvision Goggles?
I saw something in early February last year that was large, low flying and completely invisible to the naked eye.
The only reason I saw it was that I just happened to be stargazing through my set of ITT Gen 3 NVG's when it flashed into existence.

If you haven't got a set of Gen 3's or you haven't heard the latest ATS Mix Show(No. 81) with Ed Grimsley, then take a listen. He knows what he's talking about.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've always fancied some Gen3 NV just for fun. Quite an expensive toy though for something you could really get to use. Could invest in a Gen3 NV scope (for rifle) if such things exist. That would have additional use and cost less (probably).

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Still happy with my ol'-fashioned Gen 1........ I've seen satellite flyovers that weren't visible to the unaided eye, as well as the elusive "streak". The streak -- not a meteorite, or at least my sense of it is not so, unless they are extremely slow-moving. Perhaps Earthgrazers, who knows?

THe subsequent Gen 3+ equipment is pretty sweet, I'll admit. Even moreso, is the thermal imagining. Next time I have a spare $20,000 in my pocket, I'll be sure to outfit us with a spiffy new set.

All this stuff...... it could matter if you or I believe the world is on the cusp of harsh changes. I think night vision, and I think rechargeable batteries, and a solar charger. ;o)

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I remember Colm Kelleher, the author of "Hunt For The Skinwalker" and NIDS scientist stating that when they were doing their research at the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, they actually were able to see a MASSIVE craft fly just over the tree tops with Gen-3 Nightvision, and that when they looked with the naked eye, it was completely invisible.

Now if only I had the loot, to spring for em...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sounds like what I saw... Kind of.

It actually looked like a flying sperm. That's the only way I can describe it.
Moving tail, or something creating a corkscrewing effect and a bulbous head with electricity, or what appeared to be electricity, rolling over it. It flew level with my next door neighbours roof and the infrared light off it illuminated the tin.
I live in the central suburbs of Perth city.
If it was intelligent or intelligently controlled, then I truly believe it must have been doing something like reconnaissance.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Damn, why is all the cool stuff soooo darned expensive. I suppose they don't want the average Joe owning them.

top topics

join