It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible last days timetable; is it going to be all over in 1 month?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
My opinion on the rapture is that it doesn't occur till after the tribulation and that it's simply a gathering of God's people that will be living in the mellenium with Jesus... not a call to heaven. The reason why the bible is complex is to test people on how faithful they are. The bible is a history lesson and to-do list to prepare for the kingdom of God which Christ will rule on earth after the tribulation. Yes, many people wrote the books of the bible, but all are written by instruction of God and are God's words to humanity for living and enduring to the end. Most of the bible's mysteries were to be covered up until the end of man's rule on earth. More and more info is discovered in the bible and more historical documents and scriptures are found these days. I guess faith is the main thing you need to trust what the bible tells you. The book of Daniel is such an accurate prophecy that it makes me say.... we're here at the end of days! Seriously, read the book of Daniel and then parallel it with historic facts and you'll be amazed.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Personally, I have little doubt that the Bible is a "history lesson".
(And I certainly have the highest regard for the messages of the NT.)

But it makes you wonder how can people trust somebody who, for all their "calculations", doesn't even know when Pentecost is?

That is just plain scary.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

And who are you refering to? The OP? The Jews? Who? I agree though... people don't understand how well of a history lesson the bible is and how detailed the prophecies are.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I think it's pretty clear whom I am referring to if you see my original post - with the quote - in this thread...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

The OP. Okay. Well, though I think you're wrong about pentacost being 40 days after easter I think you may be thinking of the Passover because Easter isn't a true christian holiday or Abrahamic holiday. The real way of telling the date of pentacost is to add 50 days after the first day of the feast of unleavened bread because the first day and last day of unleavened bread are yearly sabbaths. You count 50 days after the sabbath day. This would make pentacost in June.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No, not the original poster - unless s/he agrees with the lady, Ms. Agee, s/he was quoting.

And Pentecost, of course, always falls 50 days (typo, sorry!) after Easter. Just google for "Pentecost 2008" - you'll see.

Here is one very succinct but adequate result:

When is Pentecost Sunday 2008?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

No, not the original poster - unless s/he agrees with the lady, Ms. Agee, s/he was quoting.

And Pentecost, of course, always falls 50 days (typo, sorry!) after Easter. Just google for "Pentecost 2008" - you'll see.

Here is one very succinct but adequate result:

When is Pentecost Sunday 2008?

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Vanitas]
The Jews observe a different calendar from the Roman Catholic which is where the "christian" calendar derives from.

hebrew calculator

Shavuot - Sun, 08 June 2008 at sundown
Feast of Pentecost
Ms. Agee figures "the counting of the omer" a little differently but then again she has only a couple decades of experience while the Jews only a couple millenia.

That being said, I have a wait & see attitude to the whole thing but continue to be hopeful. Kind of like the way people on here hope to make official 1st contact.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by reject]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
just file this whole garbage in the pile with all the other doomsday predictions... and the so called scholars that dream this crap up.. its amazing that so called intelligent people get brainwashed so easy.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

You don't like it? Get the hell out! It's that simple. Contribute to the conversation or go home!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If you read your Bible you will find that True believers are caught up to Christ in the Sky.. This is the rapture. The catching away... The elect are the 144000 chosen, and the tribulation saints are the people who came to Christ during the tribulation. The catching away happens before the tribulation and that is why we should pray so that we may escape these things to come. For we weren't appointed to wrath... It is plain and clear. The raptured saints are those who return with Jesus at his Second coming. The rapture is for the bride of Christ... The Feast of Trumpets is known as "The day that no man knoweth" and also the last Trump... The day that only my Father knows refers to the marriage of Christ and the Bride.. The true church... The whole hearted faithful... In Jewish tradition the Father makes the preparations for the Marriage and doesn't tell the Groom or anyone when it is to take place until it is time.

September 29 2008 Feast of Trumpets is a very interesting date and matches every scerenario to the exact day for the Catching away to take place.... Exactly 2550 days from this date is the Day of Atonement... The day Christ will fullfill with the second coming.

the Day of Atonement, the sixth holiday on the Hebrew calendar, will come into its ultimate New Covenant fulfilment on a climactic day in future history. Not only will it wrap up affairs between God and His covenant people for the year, the sabbatical year, and the 50 year Jubilee cycle, but this future day of awe will be a climactic Day of Atonement that will come on the last day of this age and on the eve of the Last judgement.

Bible scholars believe that the next feast to be fulfilled, the Feast of Trumpets, which is Rosh Hashanah or the Jewish New Year, will be the epic peace treaty of Daniel 9:27. In this seven year covenant the sovereign land of Israel will be divided up and ceded to a coming global peacemaker for a period of seven years. This seven year covenant, which promises peace to the Middle East, is the event which initiates the 70th Week of Daniel, the final seven years of this age.

The reason they believe this to be so is that the timespan encompassing the Feast of Trumpets and the Day of Atonement when they are seven years apart and when they comprise 86 moons on the metatonic cycle, (and not 87 moons), is 2550 days.

86 moons = 86 x 29.530589 days + 10 days = 2550 days (inclusive). This is the timespan that begins on Tishrei 1 in year X and extends out seven years to Tishrei 10 on year X + 7.

2550 days is a very significant time period. This is precisely the timespan of the 70th week of Daniel along with the 30 day extension which goes out beyond the 1260 day second half of the Prophecy of Seventy Weeks to reach the 1290 days we see prophesied by Daniel. (Dan.12:11). 1260 days + 1290 days = 2550 days exactly.

This is quite remarkable. The timespan of Daniel's 70th Week with its 30 day extension, appears to be marked out precisely by the Feast of Trumpets and the Day of Atonement seven years later. This is for those seven year Tishrei to Tishrei timespans that see 86 and not 87 moons. This a very significant discovery. It is not likely to be a coincidence.

The calculations of these feast to feast timespans across 86 moons and seven years are uncomplicated and easily verifiable. They can be confirmed quite readily using the new moon lunar data from the United States Naval Observatory or by using the Hebrew Calendar Converter available online at Hebcal.com.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
The Jews of today are so high on themselves. If they are so godly, why haven't they kept the commandments and ordinances of God as stated in the books of Moses? One thing to clear up is the fact that ALL of Israel were God's chosen people, which include the lost 10 tribes. That means the US, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and a few others are part of God's people... not just the Jews. Either way you look at the timetable, I think we can all agree on the fact that the tribulation will happen in our time.

locoman if you look back in all the books of the OT, the chosen people have always sinned and quikly turned from god multiple times, it wasnt until punishment that they saw that god was alive and real that they would repent only to once again sin against god

i believe there is a more important message there of god showing how loving and forgiving he is but also without punishment

who are we to understand how god really works

oh, and also i also go along with the post trib rapture

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just to put the record straight.

The book of The Revelation of Jesus Christ in the Bible is just One of 110 Different Greek Versions...

This Book is Not about The End of The Earth but about the Reconstruction of The Soul and The Implanting Of Christ....

The Name Jesus Christ, is Not The Name of The Carpenter, but is a Title of Office

IC XC. This is to Do with the Processing System of The All.

Christians preach: "World Without End"

The book of The Revelation of Jesus Christ is just that, " The Revelation of Jesus Christ" or The Revealing of Jesus Christ The Man Child or Son of GOD by John, and Not the End of The Earth.

Jesus Said, “Destroy This Temple (The Carpenter) and in 3 Days “I” shall raise it up again.

The Temple is the Carpenter but Who is “I “

“I” is The Son of GOD or The Life of GOD...

Life is Given to The Carpenter By The Son of GOD which is The Way The Truth and The LIFE!

LIFE GIVES LIFE.

The Son of Man is in Greek, is Spelt "Iota Nu Iota Sigma" Translated to English "a Man Child".

The Man is a SOUL and The Flesh is Adam.

The Son of God is In Fact a Matrix Map Described in the Revelation and In “The Book of Ezekiel”!

If you want to see the Map, as it is Known as The Christ, or is sometimes Known as “The Man Child” then look at the thread < Paths – a CHALLENGE to believers in the creator> as one of the members of this Thread, has put a link to The Matrix Traveller...

In the Original Greek Text, Churches are Not Mentioned, but is Written as "The Assembly of Lights" Lights Not people.

The Bright and Early Morning Star, mentioned at the End of The Book of The Revelation is Not Venus, but is also Known as “The Day Star” that Peter Refers to.

Peter says “Let The Day Star Rise in Your Hearts! The Day Star is Just That, “The Light of The World or The SUN!

“The Day Star” is mentioned in The Book of (Malachi 4:2) and is Referred to as "The SUN of Righteousness" Notice it is Spelt "SUN" and Not son...

The Horses that are Mentioned in The Revelation are NOT Animals, hut The Word Horse is used in the same Context, as a HORSE Chestnut.

The Word “HORSE” has more, than One single meaning!

In the case of The “HORSE” chestnut, “HORSE” means Large and Round.

In Other Words A DISC.

It talks of a Woman not a Human like Eve, gave birth to a Man Child, that would Rule The Earth with a Rod of Iron.

Strange, if The Earth was Destroyed, How Can Christ Rule with a Rod of Iron?

The End refers to the “Old City”, that is Called Babylon and The “New City” that Came Down From GOD!

The Bible is a “Parable” and has been Humanised by the Romans.

In fact many many Old Churches have Matrix Component designs all over and in these buildings.

This Matrix is a Map of The True Mind and is on The Underside of Every SOUL!

The Name of GOD is in Everyones Face no matter who they are...

The Name is INZ.

The Word INZ was on The Front Cover of all the Old Roman Bible’s.

The Idea of the End of The Earth is Brought on by Fear and Superstition.

You Won’t See the Earth End, but you Shall see and End to the Old Earth and Behold, another New Earth shall appear.

Have Faith in The Man Child and The Christ.

Your Universe is Nothing more than a Program, from a Processing System, and comes from the Program Books, in Heaven.

The Lamb of GOD can Open these Books.

Jesus is Not The Lamb, but Jesus is The Good Shepherd, and a Shepherd is NOT a Lamb!

The Lamb is Know as The Eye Matrix, and is a Small Matrix "MAP", that is Part of The Soul.

For all this Information, go to the Link mentioned in the other Thread.

Then come Back here to this Thread and give your thoughts and questions.

You Can't Change “TRUTH” by Human Belief.

What Shall happen Soon will Not be What You Expect!

What You Expect will happen, Won't happen and what You Don't expect will happen, Shall Happen.

I accept U2U's

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok just supose that you were an unbeliever, in that you werent folowing any religion at all and believed it all to be fabels and such, then not responding to other belief systemns, isn't it just as possable that the world wll endure until a solar or planetary mishap occurs? or the sun just burns out or we polute beyond recovery? Don't get your feathers bunched up........it's just another thought and not espoused as any theological tennant or dismissal. Rich

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Also, I am a believer, but not a Blind Faith believer. say what you will but too much is been sabotaged in scripture through the ages to follow these tennants, and as a Christian, you know well that you can not be saved by works, but by the grace of God. Rich

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I have studied the Rapture and have attempted to compare it with the teachings of Christ.
In the Bible, there are actually two sets of End Times. I think this is what confuses people. As we watch current events, we become aware that we are in the Latter Days, and that we are either In or Near the Tribulation. This is the First End Time.
Then the Kingdom of God begins. According to Christ, evil will be bound for 1000 years, while the Kingdom of God is taking root.
In the Final Days, the Chosen will be all those who have been selected by God as pure. They will be taken up in the "Hand of God," while the Earth is destroyed. Time will end. From there, maybe the Elect will become Angels, I think.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GoHot

You are completely right about that. The christian religion has been plagued with satan's touch throughout the centuries. Since the days of the Apostles upon the meeting with Simon Magus in Acts, the false religious system has been in place. Simon Magus was a sorcerer and magician who mixed pagan sorcery with christian beliefs to create the second christian religion next to the original church of God. Thanks to this "Roman" christian church, lies have been spread throughout the denominations of christianity. Read John 3:13 and it is proof that no man enters heaven except for Jesus. Read Acts Chapter 2 and it's proof that not even King David is in heaven. Read Matthew 24:29-31 and it will tell you the elect are gathered "After" the tribulation and not before. Read the bible and nowhere will you find the authority to change the sabbath to sunday. And don't get me started on "Hell" which is just a translation for "Death" or "Grave".

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Question was "Will it happen in a month" answer "NO" Happen in 2012? Nope. Happen in 2015? Nope....when will it happen? Hell who knows? I suppose for those that hope for this Suicide Prophecy it cannot be soon enough. Why don't some one predict what will not happen that someone could be batting a 100%!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I wrote my opinion regarding this subject if anyone is interested ..
on this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Page 13 and 14 covers just about everything I believe about this subject

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
The Jews of today are so high on themselves. If they are so godly, why haven't they kept the commandments and ordinances of God as stated in the books of Moses? One thing to clear up is the fact that ALL of Israel were God's chosen people, which include the lost 10 tribes. That means the US, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and a few others are part of God's people... not just the Jews. Either way you look at the timetable, I think we can all agree on the fact that the tribulation will happen in our time.

The Jews high on themselves! That's an under statement compared to Christianity being above and beyond high on its self.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi again ..

I personally believe that the Rapture may not happen on any festival day ..but we are given signs to be aware that it is close ..
This being the MAIN ONE
Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
(The desolation of Jerusalem happens at the start of the trib I believe ..it wont be destroyed totally because the Lord says he will intervene read Ezek 39) ...I think the Gog Magog battle will be the start of the trib ..somewhere right after that happens ..
Actually I believe that real soon now Damascus will be hit which could be the reason why Gog comes against Israel in the first place .......
There are many other Citys and Countrys that will also be destroyed during these wars ..it mentions Egypt,and Lebanon and Gaza ..not sure when those get wiped with war ..but they will ....do a search in the references in other scriptures in Isaiah and Jeremiah .. and you will see what I mean ....

Now the Second coming will happen on a feast day or festival ...they still wont know the day or the hour ..but the year will be clear if you count 7 years from the beginning of the trib ......(A times times and a 1/2 times) In Daniel 7 points out alot of what happens in the beginning of the trib the middle of the trib and the end ... .....and then again in Rev 11 :2 and Rev 13 :5 when satan is ruler for 42 weeks (he rules openly from the midtrib onward ..when he steps into the TEMPLE and tells all to worship him) ..*this equals seven years (the last week of weeks a week being 7 years ) ..then read Ezek 39 where Israel burns her weapons during those 7 years ..that one war with Gog makes Israel rebuild her temple and and start sacrifices and will not war during those seven years because God made believers out of them after seeing all the dead in their streets ...Read Ezek 39 you will see what I mean ...

The Trib could very well start on a feast day too I suppose ..or even that Gog war could ....
Not real sure yet about any of that yet ..

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join