It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible last days timetable; is it going to be all over in 1 month?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
these are primarily the views/opinions/interpretations on biblical endtimes of one Ms. Marilyn J. Agee of Prophecy Corner & other like minded fundamentalist biblical scholars.

POSSIBLE DATES OF END-TIME EVENTS

PRE-TRIB RAPTURE, FIRST "TRUMP OF GOD"
Before the Tribulation starts, maybe on Ascension Day (May 31) or Pentecost (June 9,10, 2008). If Pentecost has to be on Sunday, as some think, it could be June 8 or 15. Let's be ready before that time comes.

TEMPLE CONSTRUCTION BEGINS
Sacrifice of the red heifer when she is four years old (she is past 3.5 now)
Priests, purified with the ashes of the red heifer, should start building the Temple soon after the Rapture.

THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIBULATION, 1ST SEAL
PENTECOST, Sivan 6, 5769 (Friday, May 29, 2009) Beginning of the 2300 days of Dan. 8:12-14 (Jewish inclusive reckoning).
The first beast of Rev. 13 will reign. The Peace Treaty will be in effect.

MID TRIB, 4TH SEAL
The 1260th day, Heshvan 23, 5773 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012, by Inclusive reckoning). The False Prophet will begin his reign.

PRE-WRATH RAPTURE, "LAST TRUMP" OF GOD
END OF SHORTENED TRIBULATION, 7TH SEAL
2300th day of the Tribulation
It should be the FEAST OF TRUMPETS, Tishri 1, 5776 (Sunday night or Monday, September 14, 2015), the DAY OF THE PRE-WRATH RAPTURE, the DAY OF THE LORD, and the DAY OF GOD'S WRATH
The 7 Trumpet judgments will be sounded by angels, not God

THE SEVEN-MONTH GAP (Eze. 38:18-20; 39:12,13)

THE FOUR TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSES, ALL BLOOD MOONS

2014 Apr 15 Total (Nisan 16, 5774) FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS
2014 Oct 8 Total (Tishri 15, 5775) FEAST OF TABERNACLES
2015 Apr 4 Total (Nisan 15, 5775) FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD
S 2015 Sep 28 Total (Tishri 15, 5776) FEAST OF TABERNACLES

THE FOUR SOLAR ECLIPSES, ALL ON THE 29TH

Apr 29, 2014 Total: (Nisan 29, 5774)
Oct 23, 2014 Partial: (Tishri 29, 5775)
Mar 20, 2015 Total: (Adar 29, 5775), EVE OF NISAN 1, FIRST DAY OF SACRED YR
Sept 13, 2015, Partial: (Elul 29, 5776) EVE OF FEAST OF TRUMPETS, WHICH WILL BE TISHRI 1, 5776, WHEN I EXPECT THE DAY OF GOD'S WRATH.

a picture is worth a thousand words...

NASA: Total solar eclipses occur on these dates:

* Aug. 1, 2008 (1st of Av)
* July 22, 2009 (1st of Av)
* July 11, 2010 (1st of Av)

I am aware of at least one of the messengers' track record.

That said, this is the most scripturally sound "end of days" chronology I've ever come across with solid tangible facts coinciding perfectly

[edit on 22-5-2008 by reject]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
According to the New Testament (as far as I am aware, the source of the whole catching-away doctrine), the Rapture takes place at the Last Trump. I'm also not going to take a chance that this response ends up being a one-liner, so I'm adding this unnecessary sentence.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Common misconception is the fact that the rapture would be pre-trib or mid-trib. The fact is, it's a post-trib rapture. Jesus said in the gospel that he would gather His Elect after the Tribulation. Read matthew 24:29-31. Luke 21:25-28 makes mention of this also. Mark 13:24-27 also makes account of this same fact. No where else in the Olivet Prophecy does it mention a rapture. It will be only one gathering of His people before the wrath of God is poured out at the blowing of the 7th trumpet. Also, the tribulation period is only the 1260 days (3 1/2 years). The first 3 1/2 years is a time of masked peace but is not the beginning of the tribulation. That being said, it is very possible that your timeline, minus the pre-trib rapture, could be possible.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
From what i know, the red cow thing is no longer actual. Cow has to be checked and verified that all hairs are red. And luckily for cow she has grown few black hairs and thus gets to live a lot longer. No other "suspected" red cow exists, so at least this part of predictions failed.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting take on the cow. I personally don't think a physical temple HAS to be built because God says that our bodies are the temple of God. The abomination of desolation may very well be the beast entering deception into the people making them believe he's the messiah.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
We are the temple, but the world always needs one because they are carnal. And besides the Jews need one to so called substaniate their claim to being a godly religious nation.

And Yes, they have to have a red heifer to begin building. So the prophetesses ideas are close, but the Covenant won;t come until after there is a huge reason to bring all together in agreement, and only the Iranian Mid East War can do that. And because it takes a while to convene all ten countries, then 2009 is the obvious mathematical time to have the Tribulation start as prophesied in 2012. Do the simple math, and so that heifer will have to wait..... until 2009. Then chop chop....as they start to build the 3rd Jewish temple

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Wher'd you read that?

I have been looking for a source, but can't find one.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The Jews of today are so high on themselves. If they are so godly, why haven't they kept the commandments and ordinances of God as stated in the books of Moses? One thing to clear up is the fact that ALL of Israel were God's chosen people, which include the lost 10 tribes. That means the US, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and a few others are part of God's people... not just the Jews. Either way you look at the timetable, I think we can all agree on the fact that the tribulation will happen in our time.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Well i heard it in the local news long ago. But now - this is what i found in English, i take no responsibility for the rest of this site:

Update: In November, 2002, the red heifer born in Israel in April became disqualified

www.templeinstitute.org...

I guess this is a case when someone should be ecstatic to get herself disqualified. I imagine the party this cow organized.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm just glad that I get to see my dancing bird friend when I join these spiritual threads

Chicken Little rokx!!

However, I feel compelled to further pursue my quest of the Pre-Trib doctrine, as logic has yet brought inquisitive unrest again my way. The apostle Paul wrote of the catching-away of the believers in 1 Corinthians 15:51-54, and also in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, and I'm daring to state that this was prior to his death, which is believed to have been between 64-67 A.D. He wrote to an audience familiar with 7 major Jewish Festivals, including Yom Teruah, a.k.a. the Feast of Trumpets, a 48-hour celebration (interestingly nicknamed "The Day That No Man Knows" among other alt-titles) culminating with the blowing of the Teki'at Shofar, a.k.a. the Last Trump.

John wrote what he was shown and told to write in exile (The Revelation) around 95 A.D., approximately 30 years after the death of Paul. I am curious as to how he would have been referring to the 7 Trumpet Judgments of Revelation which had not been revealed (as far as any known texts indicate) when Paul's letters were originally penned from prison. Granted, there are theological historians who argue for an early date of 68 for the penning of Revelation. If the early date is considered, is it likely that Paul would have been familiar with the manuscript of Revelation--even if it was written only one year after his execution--to have previously described it to his readers in Corinth and Thessolonica?

We can be fairly certain that there was no Internet, nor any other electronically-based form of rapid communication for the transfer of information between the years of 64-95 A.D. Consequently, it would have taken some time for the Revelation documents to have finally reached Paul in prison, even if we accept contemporary creation dates (for Revelation/Corinthians/Thessalonians).

Regarding the Rapture doctrine, I have found that there is much beyond our English bible to consider.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the friendly hello and one right back to ya! I understand your need to pursue the possibility of a pre-trib rapture and believeing in one is not a bad thing. I'm just stateing that these famous "gather in the sky" lines in the bible are always preceded with "the sound of the last trump" or "after the tribulation of those days" or something along those lines which tells me that everyone suffers the tribulation. God's people will endure to the end and be protected of his wrath.... but some will be persecuted in His name and because of that, there will be greatness for the saints and martyrs in the new mellenium. You have to understand that I follow the United Church of God and they follow the doctrine of the church Jesus built and the apostles started. It was the only christian denomination before the catholics came along. CoG follows the doctrine of Post-trib rapture along with celebrating the holy day feasts. If you're interested, you should join in on my thread "God's Holy Day Plan and the truth about Christmas, Easter and Sunday worship". I know we disagree on some things but civil debates are what I'm about.... as long as there is no name-calling or anything like that. Hope to see you there.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The rapture and the tribulation is a fraud…nothing in the New Testament refers to this issue.
Many Evangelicals and fundamentalists love to scare people with this kind of nonsense which where presented to the large public by John Darby and later by C.I. Scofield.
If you check on this later guy, you will be surprise to find out that he was a convicted criminal who abandoned his wife and children.
If you like to know more about it you can check this link bellow.
billbarnwell.blogspot.com...

kacou

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
The rapture and the tribulation is a fraud…nothing in the New Testament refers to this issue.
Many Evangelicals and fundamentalists love to scare people with this kind of nonsense which where presented to the large public by John Darby and later by C.I. Scofield.
If you check on this later guy, you will be surprise to find out that he was a convicted criminal who abandoned his wife and children.
If you like to know more about it you can check this link bellow.
billbarnwell.blogspot.com...

kacou

You should know that the tribulation is a time specified in the bible. the rapture... however is only a gathering that will happen after this tribulation. If you are christian read Matthew 24:29-31 and there's your proof of the tribulation. In fact, read teh entire chapter 24 which is the Olivet Prophecy of Jesus Christ, in which He explains what will happen durring the tribulation. Mark 13 and Luke 21 share the same account of events.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

i was visiting some similar information, centered on the eerie coincidence of several eclipses, both lunar and solar eclipses, some falling on Jewish lunar calander holy days.
these eclipses ranged in the 2008-2009 and 2014+ time cycles,
and i don't believe it was a Agee prophecy website. like the one in your OP

but then i soon discovered that this eerie feeling sequence of eclipses on jewish festivals is a Rare but recurring event,,,

its something like every 459+ years this strange but rare anomaly between the lunar and solar calendars & celestial eclipses all correspond
in an eerie and some would say highly symbolic period.
Sorry, its been some days or weeks ago since i happened on that site which had all those eclipses and Jewish festivals in a recent future time sequence and the projected final 3 1/2 tribulation falling on either the harvest festival or the feast of trumpets (or similar) with the actual return in 2017.

In considering the red heifer:

this link www.khouse.org...
details how there was a red heifer in 1997 and was prime ready until 1999
when it would be too old to sacrifice. It is pretty informative on whats at issue about the young cow,

bottom line is , both the signs in the Sun & Moon & the heifer issue are just another one of these ...........

Here We Go Again

predictions

hey, thanks for your OP though

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Locoman8,

No matter how much we may disagree, I will never enter into name-calling with you, as name-calling is counterproductive and indicates a maturity deficiency. I perceive that you are an intellectual in pursuit of eternal truth, and I'm aware that this particular pursuit has many twists and turns. As well, I am not rebutting for the sake of such, only that my studies have led me to a place which seems different than where your studies have led you. Often through resistance clarity is achieved, so sometimes I often resist.

I have visited the thread you've invited me to join (and acquired a bit of education thru having done so), and plan to join shortly in active fashion. At this posting, however, I have just finished a response to a rather insanely-deep friend (he's not insane, tho) on another thread, and my cerebral-self has evaporated...have to recharge first.

[edit on 5/28/2008 by OptionToChoose]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

I am not a Christian or Jew or Muslim as i don’t follow any religion…i consider my self free from any dogma. Saying this, now I have read Matthew…in the end of the day it is all about interpretation and how Matthew scripture will encompass a certain life style depending on your assumption of the world a round you. And this is valid for any scripture.
Ask your self why is it that the Tribulation and the Rapture is so infringed in to the mind of some Christian in USA and not in Europe. Many in USA like to expose European Christian follower as accepting this concept of Rapture.This is again a big lie and more propaganda to show that all Christians are embracing this concept. The truth is that all scripture of the bible was written by so many people. Each writer had a certain agenda hence the discrepancy from one scripture to the other to formulate an ensemble which we call the Bible.
Take an engineering manual, read it pass it to hundreds of other people, you and them will all come to the same point and see only one interpretation because it is governed by mathematics and logic.
I am not religious but I strongly believe in God. In my opinion God doesn’t play game with his creation therefore he will have wrote the Bible or any other religious scripture in a way which will be clear to every one and understood by all humanity as a all…this is the real power of God.
We have nothing like this in this planet.

Kacou

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Before the Tribulation starts, maybe on Ascension Day (May 31) or Pentecost (June 9,10, 2008). If Pentecost has to be on Sunday, as some think, it could be June 8 or 15. Let's be ready before that time comes.

Sorry... WHAT?

Pentecost is always 40 days after Easter.
Which means that this year Pentecost Sunday was on May 11.

Not that I believe in "Rapture" - as a concept developed by certain Churches (as opposed to hints in the NT) - anyway.

No offence, anyone.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Somebody, please tell me, when did God change the first day of Passover from the 14th day of the first month to the 15th day of the first month?

Also, while your at it, please tell me when God or Jesus changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday?

I can't find any changes made by God or Jesus any where in scripture.

Maybe, the Roman catholic church changed a few things to distance themselves from Judaism!

Gods laws have not changed over the years! Jesus this earth will pass away before one jot or title is changed from the law of God!

I am reluctant to believe any theory that is based on the wrong day of Passover, rapture theology (not Biblical), or based on Catholic theology.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Just of curiosity . . . did anything important happen 459+ years ago that you know of?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Well... Leonardo was born in 1452, if that helps.

(Which is more than 459 years, but it does say "459 +" years.)

I am sure that was an Earth-shaking event for him.
For his mother, too. :-)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join