It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free At Last — Army Intelligence Analyst Buswell, 'The 9/11 NCO,' Speaks Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
On the other hand, I take offense as well that because I am currently on active duty in Iraq that I am not to be trusted.....Of course, I guess if I started telling lies that supported a conspiracy theory, THEN griff et al would accept what I had to say......

Actually, to be honest swamp, I have yet to see you post anything that can be proven a lie.

What lies would that be that support a conspiracy theory? Would that be the lies we have been told from day one? Since ALL theories are conspiracy theories? You do know what "conspiracy" means correct?

Here, I'll help out.

an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

dictionary.reference.com...

Would that not include 19 hijackers from saudi arabia and other countries?

And please don't tell me the government is not "lying" for "security" reasons. Anyone with a brain can put 2 and 2 together and know somethig is a-miss with some of the official explaination of what happened.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Actually, to be honest swamp, I have yet to see you post anything that can be proven a lie

Because I use facts, common sense and physical evidence. It's a b*tch isnt it?

What lies would that be that support a conspiracy theory?

hmmm

"The towers were powered down for two days"
"The towers free fell"
"WTC 7 was untouched"
"No airplanes hit the towers"
"Dick Cheney was in charge of NORAD"
"NORAD was stood down"
"The towers were wired with explosives"
"All the steel in the towers was precut prior to 9/11" (I got a kick out of that one)
"All the steel was REMOVED from the towers prior" (another classic)
"The fires were oxygen starved because of the black smoke"
"The Bin Laden family was allowed to leave the US prior to air travel being restored"
"It wasnt an airplane that hit the Pentagon"
"There was no airplane wreckage in Arlington or Shanksville"
"Flight 93 landed in Cleveland"
"Flight 93 was shot down by Rick Gibney"

Lies like those Griff.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Lies like those Griff.

I'll add a couple more:

"No one could have imagined them taking a plane, slamming it into the Pentagon" -- I'm paraphrasing now -- "into the World Trade Center, using planes as a missile."

To the best of my knowledge, Mr. Chairman, this kind of analysis about the use of airplanes as weapons actually was never briefed to us.

www.cnn.com...

Ms. Condoleeza Rice's testimony to the 9/11 commission.

Are we to believe this? When we know that terror drills were set for the very same thing "they couldn't ever imagine"?

WASHINGTON — In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties.

One of the imagined targets was the World Trade Center.

www.usatoday.com...

Are those also included in your list of lies?

Or does your list only contain the lies of the "twoofers"? I can go on if needed.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I cannot speak as to what Ms. Rice was and was not briefed on. I can however say that you have departments in the military that are charged with dreaming up, and planning for, the unthinkable (or as I refer to some of it, goofy sh*t).......Doesn't mean that in the end, people will take it seriously or even remember it 6 months later...let alone two years.

And as I have posted before, one of the biggest bites in the ass that day was human arrogance. In other words, the belief that, there is NO way someone could do this to US....so we really werent ready for it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

And as I have posted before, one of the biggest bites in the ass that day was human arrogance. In other words, the belief that, there is NO way someone could do this to US....so we really werent ready for it.

A question for you.

Do you believe those who dropped the ball should be held accountable?

Or should they all get promotions?

Because, in most cases, the latter is what happened.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Holding someone responsible....

To me, while it might give some satisfaction to hold someone responsible for dropping the ball, this is something that there really is not one or two or three or even 100 people that you could justly punish. Where would you start?

The government of the early 90's (from George Bush down to the newest Congressmen) who made the decisions that emasculated our Continental Air Defense?

The government of the mid to late 90's, that just did not recognize the growing threat of terrorism?

The government that had only been in office for seven-ish months and was still trying to figure out what phone did what in the White House? (okay, thats a bit of exaggeration...but has some validity)

The Joint Chiefs of Staff, for not using their power to maintain round the clock, fully armed interceptors in many locations...rather than just five or six places?

The FAA/Pentagon for not having clear cut plans and authorities listed for shoot down situations?

Jamie Gorelick, for disapproving the requests to go even further in investigating certain individuals in 2000?

Bill Clinton, for NOT taking out Osama when the US military literally had Osama in a gunsight?

The dozens of FBI/CIA/NSA employees for obeying the law and not sharing the scraps of information they had with their counterparts in other agencies?

The Church Commission for helping create those separation laws that seemed so necessary in the mid 70s?

George Bush for not blasting the snot out of several countries the moment he took office?

Where would you start? and where would you finish?

Osama and his ilk took their time, analyzed our weaknesses, (allowing knives less than 3 inches in length on airliners, our pitiful record for going after visa violations etc...) and used them against us.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Where would you start? and where would you finish?

Well, for one, I'd start with those who the 9/11 commission knows were lying when they testified. CYA or not.

Where would I finish? When all the liars are delt with. Not "Oh, well, we know they lied to us. So what?"

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I see. So how are you going to decide who is lying intentionally, and who just doesnt quite remember everything correctly? Give me any 10 witness statements to ANY event, and I will find a way to declare that 9 of them have lied.

The one that pops up a lot...Norman Mineta's testimony compared to Dick Cheney's....is someone lying or is someone confused? Or are both of them off on certain details? Lying intentionally....honest mistake....how would you decide?

Or do we turn it into another Salem Witch hunt?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The one that pops up a lot...Norman Mineta's testimony compared to Dick Cheney's....is someone lying or is someone confused?

Well, I for one know what I was doing on 9/11 and could probably tell you all the details of every conversation I had that day.

Confused?

If they are so "confused" about their job and their job performance, then maybe it's time to step down?

Confused.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Well congratulations on having perfect recall. Although I bet if I had access to people that were with you that whole day, I could find "lies" in what you said you did.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Although I bet if I had access to people that were with you that whole day, I could find "lies" in what you said you did.

I would garantee that those "lies" wouldn't amount to the "confusion" of our elected leaders on 9/11 though.

Isn't it great laying down your life for the "confused"?

I sure hope Cheney doesn't get "confused" one day and accidentially orders your platoon into certain death.

If my employer was as "confused" as these men, I'd have to quit real quick. But, that's just me.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

And you read too much into what I meant by confusion. So Mineta remembers 9:28 and the VP remembers 9:38. In the grand scheme of things, really does not mean a lot...unless you are a conspiracy theorist.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Oh, I thought you ment the "do the orders still stand" testimony. Not the time stamp error.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join