It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small sphere of light and small UFO dancing in trees 100ft from my house last night!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just got this about an hour ago from my grandson but details are sketchy right now being he stayed up for 2 hours along with multiple neighbors witnessing this incident.

Approx. 1:30am this morning, May 21, 2008, my grandson, a teenager, heard someone talking outside in the culdesac , when he looked to see what the commotion was, he saw 1 small cylindrical(?) UFO, approx, 12 inches long with multicolored lights and a sphere of light 'dancing' in the tree just across the culdesac (which is no more than 100' in diameter). Making this encounter VERY close to our house.

Multiple neighbors were watching, not sure the exact number. This went on for 1 1/2 -2 hours. No pics were taken or vids that we know of right now.

Update as soon as possible.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thats pretty interesting, from what you've described!
By the way, Where are you at? If you're looking for other witnesses, it might help if you put a location where you saw this at!

anyway ^_^

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm 100% absolutely sure that it's happy loving curious beings playfully observing a cul de sac.

NOT black-ops undisclosed ultra-advanced technology from a-la Big Brother.

noooo way can it be that. that's impossible.

-

[edit on 21-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
UPDATE! I goggled my location to give a better idea exactly how close this was to my house here

and a really rough MS Paint drawing of the cylindrical UFO here

[edit on 04/02/2008 by Komodo]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

2 hours, very close to your house and not 1 photo? Whats wrong with you people?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

This was in Cornelius, OR.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
thats really neat. I wonder who or what it was. Was it in a flight path area? Which direction did it go?

new topics

top topics

join