It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Venture Attacks Media For Criticizing Free Speech!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Jesse Venture Attacks Media For Criticizing Free Speech!

www.infowars.com

On the Alex Jones Show today, former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura complained right out of the gate about the fact the corporate media consistently attempts to squelch any questioning of the government. "I can’t believe how I simply asked some questions and the way you’re attacked… for simply asking questions… has our country become that, that you’re not even publicly allowed to question the government?"

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
YEEESSSS....We are slowly starting to see a good sign here IMO.

High profile people, such as Jesse Ventura and John Cusack are now publically lashing out and exposing this "dual-fold" conspiracy taking place between the corpomedia and gov propaganda machines that have blatantly exersized a brainwashing media campaign against the populace to an obscene level. They have done this to a masterful degree, and much of the nation has not fully awakened to it or have figured out how they're being manipulated to serve these elitists agendas.

THIS is precisely what is needed--Agressive exposing and education, by people who command attention, like Ventura.

And with him flirting with the possibility of a Senate run, this gives us even more hope that there might be a small light at the end of the tunnel for CHANGE.

One can only hope that more people follow these guys examples---It's the only hope we have of turning this around IMO.

For his honesty and distrust of the government, Ventura was roundly criticized by the corporate media in the days following his appearance on the Jones’ show, culminating in a visit with Hannity and Colmes on April 8. Initially an appearance to publicize his latest book, Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me, Jesse wasted little questioning the preposterous official version, specifically the absurdity of kerosene fires bringing down the towers, after ill-advised prompting by Hannity.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's nice to see Ventura getting coverage for doing this. However, I'm sure that he's being lampooned by the MSM and described in all sorts of pejorative terms. Crazy. Just F'ing crazy that it has to come down to appealing for the very rights that are guaranteed by the Constitution.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Go Jesse Ventura...I always liked that guy. We do need more people to speak up who have that kind of voice.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Go Jesse Ventura. Why can't there be more famous people speaking out against the msm and the government? I wish people could finally see how the government is manipulative. I could understand why they do it though. People in this country are so ignorant of their own countries sociology, they do not even know what is good for them. That is why the government tells us what they want to us to hear. Back before the 60's everyone believed what they were told. The people that are on this site (myself included) are most likely the only ones with intelligence. Well most people on this site are at least informed. I cannot say that we are all intelligent. Ive seen some replies from some, and its scary to see what some think.]

Anyway. GO VENTURA.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I just saw the Hannity and Ventura interview where he nailed him on the Anna Nicole thing LOL hillarious.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It would also be nice to have someone like Jesse Ventursain in the Senate to keep nut jobs like Lieberman in check!

Lieberman Sends Letter to Google, Demands YouTube Censorship

He's calling for this due to "terrorist like video's" on these websites. But this will only let the government get their foot in the door for censoring anything they want to on the internet

[edit on 5/21/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Finally it seems there is a hope. Maybe Americas destruction won't come so quickly after all. Soon more and more people will start standing up for what they believe.

I have not lost faith in our country just yet.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If a Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura ticket were to ever happen, I GUARANTEE it would be an end to this entire Reptilian/Illumaniti agenda.

GUARANTEE!

God Bless these men and others like them.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura was on "The Howard Stern Show" this morning and evidently expressed his views to a potentially record breaking audience of millions. Among these views being the 911 conspiracy.
The Stern show broadcasts live in the morning and they always replay the show immediately after the live show. I missed the live show so I wanted to hear Jesse during the replay but oddly enough his interview was completely missing with no explanation.

A replay has just started again and I will double check to see if the interview has disappeared.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by gladesbc]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Alex Jones thing is nothing compared to what Jesse, Johnny and I talked about today for the ATS MIX show.

Don't Screw With The Jess-A-Nator!

Dave

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

WOO-HOO!!! You rock Dave!!

Man you guys are getting some kick a** guests!!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gladesbc

Found a little write up on the Stern show you were referring to...We need to listen to what he says to the ATS crew too!!!

Howard Stern was incredulous. “It was an insurance job?” he asked when Jesse Ventura postulated that the WTC buildings were brought down because WTC 1 and 2 were “white elephants,” that is to say the cost of the buildings exceeded their usefulness. “They were losing money, they had asbestos in them, and they were required by law to do over a billion dollars worth of asbestos removal.”

“It was an insurance job?” asked Stern.

Ventura continued. Larry Silverstein had insured the buildings against terrorist attacks for $7 billion dollars, “of which he settled for four.” Again, Stern and crew were incredulous, although Stern said he would have to read Ventura’s book, Don’t Start the Revolution Without Me. Jesse urged him to do so.

It may have been a near perfect crime, at least in the beginning, so perfect Allianz Group, the company that carried a significant portion of the insurance coverage on the WTC, didn’t put two and two together. However, one company stockholder, publisher John Leonard, did put two and two together, suggesting demolition.

Continued...

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That was Fred that said 'It was an insurance job?"

Not Howard.

top topics

join