It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush admits to having clone.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by quintar
Have a look at the following video. Bush is not as stupid as we think.

Another video ruined by blaring music that doesn't even fit, rendering you unable to hear anything.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
If Bush had a clone, then why would the noses be different? What am I missing here? Ut oh. I made a one line response.I better write some more. How ridiculous is this? 3 edits. I better go to bed.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by kyred]

I agree with you. If it was a clone the nose wouldn't be different. Besides, I seriously doubt they have mastered human cloning yet. As I said before, I do believe he has body doubles. Probably having a group of highly trained Secret Service Agents under go plastic surgery. In order to resemble him, for security measures. It has been common practice for influential people of the 20th and 21st century to acquire look a likes/ body doubles/ impersonators for security purposes.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You people need to read between the lines..

The Fake George Bush stunt..
Mixed with..
The George Bush Clones theory..

Equals...

George Admits to haveing Clones...

It makes sence to me..

It just takes alittle reading into it.. jesus.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am in no-way a fan of George W. Bush, however, I think of him being a clone is absolutely nonsense.

Reason 1: It is a scientific fact that the human nose never stops growing. As a person ages their nose lengthens and looks more prominent. And well, GWB isn't the youngest person on the planet. Plus he's probably getting shorter and his ears are probably getting larger as well.

Reason 2: If they were going to clone someone or 'breed' something wouldn't they want to make a superhuman.. or something.. why waste resources?

Reason 3: Are we saying that Barbara Bush was pregnant with 12 kids?

Well, if human cloning is real I am going to write a letter to congress insisting that they clone a couple Brad Pitts from Fight Club for me.

I think that GWB, is a simple down home country man who would rather play golf they pay attention to real issues.. it's really that simple.. the wires in his ears were probably linked to someone feeding him what to say during his speach... many public speakers wear them.. heck some singers even wear them..

But I did have a good time watching the videos, I got a good chuckle from the zeta lady.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interview with Thomas E. Castello (Part 5 of 7 at 7:33)

The "human looking" replicants east some cooked vegetables. They rely on vitamins and liquid protein for sustenance. If they have to eat on the surface world, they can eat whatever they are served, but as soon as possible they regurgitate. Their digestive systems frequently fail to process the food properly.

The engineered beings have a special diet, created for their dietary needs. The mixture includes several organ foods blended with plasmatic fluids, amniotic liquids and parasitiplasm materials. These unique 'animals' also enjoy occasional green plants, usually grasses or lettuce. The creatures that are designed to become warriors eat protein filled liquids.

January 8, 1992: President Bush becomes ill on a visit to Japan and vomits on Japanese Prime Minister Miyazawa Kiichi.

This seems indicative of the well-known digestive problems of cloned half
reptilian engineered replicants which replace many politicians and public
figures. There is no need to demonstrate that his son G.H.W. Bush is also
a replicant, given the obvious technical glitches he him need to be hard
wired using a box in his back during the staged electoral campaign
against Kerry and which continued throughout his presidency.

G.H.W. Bush's software bugs wouldn't seem nearly as funny without
dubbed in laughter usually used to distract us from the seriousness of the appropriaton of the United States presidency by a hidden power with full access to Nuclear warheads and the biological means to annihilate the population.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Interview with Thomas E. Castello (Part 5 of 7 at 7:33)

January 8, 1992: President Bush becomes ill on a visit to Japan and vomits on Japanese Prime Minister Miyazawa Kiichi.

This seems indicative of the well-known digestive problems of cloned half
reptilian engineered replicants which replace many politicians and public
figures. There is no need to demonstrate that his son G.H.W. Bush is also
a replicant, given the obvious technical glitches he him need to be hard
wired using a box in his back during the staged electoral campaign
against Kerry and which continued throughout his presidency.

G.H.W. Bush's software bugs wouldn't seem nearly as funny without
dubbed in laughter usually used to distract us from the seriousness of the appropriaton of the United States presidency by a hidden power with full access to Nuclear warheads and the biological means to annihilate the population.

1) Bush got sick, as an elderly person may do from time to time. In fact all people can fall ill and many vomit during that time. I find absolutely nothing strange or paranormal there.

2) The box on Bush Jr.'s back is the box that tells him what to say and when, because:

3) Yes, Bush is an idiot.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Bush admits he had a clone to spark laughter when a look a like walked on stage.

It was a joke.

Bush also said that his mom was a big Ozzy fan. Can you picture momma Bush head banging to Zombie Stomp?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

GWB isn't stupid, it's obvious that the american people are so bloody gullable and fall for it everytime! Lack of awareness is a really big problem even today.

Leaders are not stupid
Followers are.

Though this isn't my opinion. This is a fact. This is the difference between the two types of people on this planet. What makes GWB even smarter is he can act stupid and fool everyone to thinking he is. This shows leadership again. This shows hes leading you on. Hes in control of his authority,leadership, and projection of character.

Is he leading you on aswell.

I think so too.................... wake up!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join