It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
My name is Linda 33 years "young"and I'm from Holland! I like to hang out on different kinds of forums so here I am... Now I'm gonna check out what's new here!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hi Linda. Greeting and salutations from our humble little chat room. May your stay here be illuminating and pleasant.
Kindest Regards
John

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hi linda welcome. I'm 35 years old male from california USA. welcome to our boards it's a fantastic place. please tell us about your experiences with Crop circles, UFO sightings & the supernatural. If you need anything please let me know. i'm here to assist.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I saw her first Jedi. LOL. Seriously, I'll miss the Saprano thing Joey.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Welcome!

If your experience of ATS is anything like my own, you are in for the ride of your life. My head has not stopped spinning yet, everytime I turn around I find a topic that presents new ideas and thougts to consider.

This place is like a maze which you enter and you can never quite find your way back out to the same place you started. Nothing can beat a good rollercoaster ride but I find this site to be quite comparable....

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Welcome.

I've just started too...well at least posting. This is the home of hoaxes, aliens, narrow minded skeptics, and hot headed libertarians

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I saw her first Jedi. LOL. Seriously, I'll miss the Saprano thing Joey.

Funny man. There was a jedi war going on BTS so I had to get out my jedicat to kick some butt!

but I still have the soprano pic on my profile for later. Didn't knew that you liked it that much.

Linda, you will learn to hate me and appreciate me. other times you will love me and understand me. Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Jedi that b/w shot ruled. I will miss it. Shows the level of artisan you are.
Still like girls though.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I guess you have a lot of fun on this forum! My english is not very well though... Reading and understanding, well that's not to hard, but to make you'll all understand is a lot harder. So correct me if you don't understand what I'm talking about....

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Your english is fine Linda. Many of us are 52 miles west of venus in nature. May take some getting used to. And yes, we do have very much fun here. Can I interest you in a game of butt darts?

[edit on 5/21/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm trying to find my way around here on the forum...and I'm trying to put an avatar to my name....
but I still haven't managed to find out how to do that...
Well in time I will learn I hope...
And a game of butt darts?!?!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS..

Hope you have as much fun here as we do, im sure we wont have any problem understanding you... just wish we could say the same for Jedi

For help with avatars, T&Cs, etc check out the ATS Handbook

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you on the boards,

Cheers,

JQ

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy this wonderful virtual space!

top topics

join