It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Added The Bell "Die Glocke"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I could not find an entry on The bell so thought I would add one.

I have used an extract from Nick Cook's book "Hunt For Zero Point" I hope that's alright, it does seem to have been used at least a couple of times on the web that I have seen with of course due credit.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi Sherpa. Thank you for another very interesting contribution to tinWiki! I have just a couple of tips for you when creating pages. If you check the Recent changes page, you can see the edits I made to your page. They were just very minor ones, such as headers and categorizing. I also fixed the links section, again it was just minor formatting, but it is the way we like to format articles on tinWiki.

One thing though, I read the article, I then skimmed the links. I was able to figure out that the bell was an alleged anti-gravity device, but it wasn't clear to me from reading your article. Would you mind including a short paragraph on what the bell was supposed to be? I think it would improve the article immensly. Then again it is always possible that I am not seeing things the way I should!

Also, I see that wikiPedia has seperate entries for Die Glock, and the bell. Do you think we should have two seperate articles for this, or perhaps just make a redirect page for your page. (I know, I am showing my ignorance on this topic.
)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just searched wiki for the bell but didn't get a exclusive page match but does give Die Glocke as a link, they are the same thing but obviously in two different languages, I just naturally assumed rightly or wrongly people would search for the english version, clearly wiki have gone for the other option.

Your right though there should be some cross link somehow, maybe a link when people search for Die Glocke to The Bell.

I was a nervous about connecting it with antigrav as there are theories for time travel as well primarily from Nick Cook, I will gladly put these in as well if you think it would improve the entry.

I will take note of your edits so I can get a better idea of what I should be doing and how the entry should look a template is always helpfull.

Regards

[edit on 20-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
I was a nervous about connecting it with antigrav as there are theories for time travel as well primarily from Nick Cook, I will gladly put these in as well if you think it would improve the entry.

I think that would really be wonderful. It is such an interesting topic, I think alot can be said about it. If something is speculation, such as the bell being an anti-gravity device then I would just start the paragraph as something like: It is speculated... etc. That would be the right way to do it. Anyhow, I will award you your points now, thanks again for a really nice entry.

WOS

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank you WOS I have made the changes.

Before I make another entry I must find out how to get that contents box and the section dividing lines.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
When you want to make a header for a section, just type like this:

== TEXT ==

And it will bold the text and create the line for you.

As for the contest box, that generates after you have created 4 or 5 headers. If you are still unsure of what I mean, just click the edit button and you can see the coding for yourself.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I believe in the bell but not necessarily that it was an anti gravity device. The jury is out for me sorry.

This contra rotating centrifuge spun mercury inside a ring of electromagnets outside the bell in a hoop like structure. This made the Mercury fluoresce into a plasma. In it's plasma state it formed compounds with other chemicals placed in a porcelain vase in the central axis. Some of the compounds were said to contain Uranium but whether that was enriched, or un-enriched uranium is still unclear.

My guess is that it may have formed a compound which acted as a catalytic agent for some other perhaps explosive process ?

Penemunde scientist Otto Cerny said between 1960 and 1962 recounting the Bell's nature in front of Greg Rowe, that a device like an oscilloscope or TV suspended from above the Bell allowed one to look at past events. When questioned why not future events Cerny is reputed to have said it was just because that was the way it worked with no other explanation.

The Bell was flown to Argentina somewhere in the vicinity of Cordoba in May 1945 by the sole remaining Junkers Ju-390 aircraft which was then dismantled in Uruguay. The Bell went to a research site near Barriloche.

new topics

top topics

join