It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone noticing any unusual animal activity?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Did those dolphins sense an (underwater) earthquake? I think this event could be a key to some event in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

OMG What's going on? 55 dolphins found dead off the coast of Madagascar-so sad! attp://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23839679-5005961,00.html

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Greetings...I have noticed some unusual animal activity.....My Cats are fighting more with each other and they are not using the litter box....It looks like the great outdoors is in their future...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My bulldog is acting very disturbed tonight. Past couple of days she has been hearing something and would run back into the house. But tonight, she can't sleep and is staying right under my feet! She hears something cause her ears are straight back. I think it is maybe too loud and it has her even trembling. She has never acted this way before. Anyone else having problems with animals tonight?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I've also been noticing some strange animal behavior recently. My dog was sick earlier today, and actually refused to go outside until I picked him up and carried him out. For the last few weeks, he's also occasionally been sitting outside and staring up at the sky for several minutes--with no obvious visual cue as to why he would be doing that.

There have also been many birds on the ground in my back yard in the last few days, when there are typically only one or two who ever fly lower than eye level in the course of a week. Nothing has changed in the actual yard, and no one has been feeding them.

This may be completely unrelated, but since so many people have been experiencing these animal issues, I might as well ask:

Has anyone recently been feeling exceptionally tired during daylight hours, even when you've gotten plenty of sleep? I'm almost certain that it's just me, but I haven't felt even remotely tired before midnight or so in many years, and as far as I know, I'm still completely healthy.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Majal]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yes, I have been tired more the past few weeks , also weird headaches and joint aches. The last two nights(early evening thru late night), I smelled something like a gas or chemical odor outside where I live. Also both nights is when my dog was freaked over a noise(?) and my computer was acting strange during this time and my TV. I'm betting on it was caused by something above us in the sky. There is a few strange 'things' that are there every night now. Either govt/military aircraft that just hovers in same spot, not far from the moon( by viewing it),or I guess UFO ! I doubt its aliens but it is an unidentified object up there. I have my own theories about what some of those objects are doing but its kind of hard to believe so I'm not going to say. Something is interfering with the electronics here and my dog is crazy over a loud noise(only she can hear). Anyone got any ideas what it could be?(don't forget, I have these UFO things in my sky area). I would love to hear what anyone thinks it could be.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

If there is development, which in Las Vegas there most likely is, can drive animals into your neighborhood.

I lived in Phoenix, while roadrunners were often listed as being remote, I saw quite a few, and all around buildings! I had one that hung out every morning in front of my work.

I figured out they really like landscaping, because this is where I always found them

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I never get headaches and just yesterday I got a really bad one. I took advil and it took 2 hours to go away. I've been getting plenty of sleep(9+ hours a night) and still feel sluggish and tired when normally i am full of energy. My dog is being skiddish and seems scared to go outside while the birds normally in my yard are much less fearful of me or my dog. I came with 1 foot of a robin and my dog was just 2 feet away from a crow. Usually, there is a few birds around and they chirp wildly, lately there has been very little chirping. Everything seems off.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sorry to see this topic not being used.
In the last couple of years we have seen strange behavior in whales beaching themselves for no 'apparent' reason.
We've also had to take to moving turtle eggs to keep the population viable.
Not to mention the influx of caterpillars in Florida that are not native to the state. I know this because I'm a 4th generation Floridian and certainly would have noticed them when growing up. They can cover your house, car tires, even get inside of your car. Difficult to get off house even with pressure washer.
Bee population is down so much, and they are very necessary for pollination, that people are having to bring them in from different areas.
Coyotes walking around in daylight not afraid of anything but certainly on the move.
I'm sure there are more oh, and the decrease in butterfly's, that others know about and I would welcome posts here.

Thanks
tbn3fl

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join