It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle @ Schiphol Airport, AMSTERDAM NL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi guys,

This is the real deal;

3 very large circles of GRASS seem to have burned away, by a high powered heat source. Locals are amazed!

Translation;

Een boer trof deze week drie cirkels aan in zijn veld nabij Schiphol. De cirkels zijn op onverklaarbare wijze ontstaan en het gewas lijkt totaal te zijn verdord; alsof het bewerkt is met een hittebron.

A farmer found three circles in his field near Schiphol airport this week. The circles appeared unexplainable and the crops seems to be totaly burned, as if it was burned by a heatsource. (forgive spelling a grammatical errors)

Soure:Niburu.nl

This isn't your local beer-drinking youngsters playing a prank. Just look.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by PureET]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think it is the real deal... This can't be made by pranksters...

How can this be a result of walking through the grass with wooden boards?

This is out of this world...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
That is pretty interesting and huge. I can't even imagine how someone would go about faking something like that.

Kudos to the farmer. Nothing runs like a Deere.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

That's what i was thinking...

Yeah the farmer was amazed, the second guy (who wasn't filming) said in dutch;

Maybe it where some pranksters at the village? videotaping farmer says;

No... no no n...nooo this can't be done by them... the grass is burned away completely.

Wierd stuff...

Your opinions please!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Good find mate, i commend you....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I am due in to Schiphol Airport the first week in June so I will keep an eye and see if I can get a picture.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seeing as this is in Amsterdam, is this a crop of marijuana? May explain why it's burnt, maybe it got smoked!

No seriously, it's very interesting, don't think I've seen or heard any other CC report like it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

Haha
maybe maybe!

No this is new to us Holland.. Never seen this here in Holland in my life.

but i think it's great!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
pretty plain lookin compared to other ones i seen but i didnt make them so i cant judge plain or intricate

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There are many concentric circles that appear man-made.

I'll bet the burning is chemical and man-made.

All it takes is an excess of some types of fertilizer.

Would be interesting if they found microscopic globules similar to other more complex crop circles.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
There are many concentric circles that appear man-made.

I'll bet the burning is chemical and man-made.

All it takes is an excess of some types of fertilizer.

And spend hundreds of euro's just to make some circles? next to the almost busyiest airport in the world?

Don't make me laugh so hard

And you can see very clearly that it's burned away like a torch that has blown over it.

If you look closely on the aerial vid, you can see the circle is made up of hundreds of RINGS getting smaller and smaller.

Again; all this makes me think this is not human.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

ha, good one.

any idea what these circles represent?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I used to work at Schiphol, fantastic place. Very scenic for an airport. Anyway, there is a lot of US military equipment sent via Schiphol (I'm not throwing names - so don't ask). Could be related.

Has anyone ever dug under crop-circles? Is there anything special beneath the surface? Just asking.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
based on the evidence presented - my first thoughts are chemicals NOT a heat source

my likley cuprits would be either lime or anhydrous sodium hydroxide - both easily handled and applied - and cheap to buy in bulk

the basis of this peliminary is the lack of any combistion / charring - the dead grass is uniformly withered - and the circle affected is withered down to the ground - with ZERO damage to the grass imediatly outside the circle

the " heat source " required to do all od this in a single pass takes on near magical properties - to apply a uniform heating over such a vast area - without causing any combustion from hotspots or damaging the surroundings

chemicals OTOH can be applied with precision

PS - the chemicals explaination even answers the origin ofthe the concentric patern of ever decreacing radius circles -

because the way i would do it is to use a ground stake in the centre of the circle - and tether a small 2 wheeled hand pushed spreader to it - and simply shorten the rope by the width of the spreader each rrevolution

simple plausible , and possible

i will not address motive for the hoax method - but before anyone leaps on this - what is the motive for ` other ` explainations ???

EDITTED : to add

here is a pic of the type of hand powered spreader i would use to create such a circle - with chemicals

that is how simple and easy it would be - all you need its 1 strong and fit chap to push the spreader - and dependant on how fast you wish to work - a couple of assistants to haul sacks of chemical to him to refill the hopper as required

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

This is exactly what I thought too. The rings make it questionable and as ignorantape said, the chances of it being done by heat are incredibly remote, whereas chemical burns would be much easier.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
weedkiller not expensive and done next to an airfield for maximum effect easy to do id have thought.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Wow I'm so amazed.

First time to have this event in my country.

At first sight i was not very intriged. almost every crop circle we've seen has some sort of message within. These are just 3 plain circles. But they're so equally levelled, that's the the weird part.

Could be some no-lifer dudes in the area...

And many reports in Holland have said that the Schiphol's security isn''t that good. So it would definitly not obstruct people do make such circles next to the airport.

Let's just hope they are not man-made

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Didnt look like it was burnt by a high powered heat source
to me .. more like it was killed off by chemicals of some kind
just another hoax in my opinion ...

Ackers....

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think its interesting. Hopefully someone will get there and get samples and test them.

I am curious, how large is each circle?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Nice find ape, i noticed some kind of tracks on the ground, when they are in the crop in the vid, and this thing could really explain this mystery!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join