It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Leaked NASA pictures of NIBIRU

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

So let me get this straight, this Star is not even in our galaxy, yet will pass through our solar system in less than 3 years even though we are not at the edge of our own galaxy........ The math doesn't add up unless this entire Planet x system is traveling beyond the speed of light. We are not 3 light years from the edge of our Galaxy.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If I was about to give information as valuable as that out I would say which "stories" where correct at the end of the video

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
Folks, put this on large screen projection and notice the NASA and date projections. Also the black and white xray photo in which is details the structure . All of this fake ??? Wow , what a disinformation project to acomplish what??

Wow! Because it would be SO hard to throw up a "video" of a couple of spots on a black background! Golly gee, it must be true!

Wait....the video said "NASA" in the corner. Ah, then it really really must be true!

We have absolutely no clue what was really on these videos, so why are we to assume it's some unknown planet x? Because YouTube told you so, and therefore you thought you better come running to ATS to tell us so?

OP, you are precisely why many believers here get ragged on so much by skeptics. Other believers, take note and start flushing people like L.Hamilton from your flock so we don't have to.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hey you never know. If I worked at Nasa, and wanted to disperse such info IF it were real, then I would make sure my youtube channel looked like that of someone trying to present a hoax, after all, you dont want to lose your job.

seriously, no one can say either way, how many of us work at nasa, how many of us know someone who does who has all the answers about secret projects? How many of us have any first hand experience with any of the conspiracies or truths we believe in? Unless we ourselves have raw data in front of our face, we cannot say either way what the truth is, we take 99% of what we know on faith, including the solidarity of this dimension.

As far as the planet x thing, I keep a telescope pointed to the sky and a sky scout® handy just in case something unfamiliar pops up someday, in which case, Ill be sure to post coordinates.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
hey you never know. If I worked at Nasa, and wanted to disperse such info IF it were real, then I would make sure my youtube channel looked like that of someone trying to present a hoax, after all, you dont want to lose your job.

I'm tired of the "you never know" being used as a global catch-all excuse for crappy conclusions made from laughable sources. There is absolutely no rational reason to think there is ANY substance to this video whatsoever.

1. We have no real idea where it came from.
2. We have no real idea what's being portrayed on the video.
3. We have no real idea who this source is.
4. We have no real idea why this source who supposedly took the time to "leak" information from NASA would give us utter fluff that rationally meant NOTHING....a picture of a red object with bright dots around it? An X-ray of some sort of object? Really, this was the leak? Great job, NASA whistle-blower. Maybe next time you can take some shots of the dandelions on the Kennedy Space Center lawn for us.

But hey, he DID have enough foresight to include a nifty soundtrack.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
i just read actual research papers on plantes called TNOs. these are small planets near pluto, and all available evidence Even if water is there, it's frozen. As far as we know life doesn't live in ice, especially at those types of temperatures. We may have some kind of great heavenly object coming into our solar system, but I really doubt that this whole 2012 bit is true. I have yet to see one scientific paper, that has been peer reviewed and published, anywhere. If this were true I am fairly certain that a lot more documentation would be available. Conspirators can believe what they want, because most of these people get a rise out of freaking everyone else out. To me, the best thing to do is live as good a life as you can and live each day to the fullest because let's be real here and brutally honest...tomorrow, today, the next minute, the next 2 seconds. Each of those could be your last. Nobody knows when the end will be, only God himself, and for most the end is when you yourself die. That is the end of the world. If a celestial impact is going to happen, its going to happen and there really isn't anythign we can do besides hide in holes. Live life to it's fullest and be good people, that's the only and best way to approach this.

ps. Why am i typing in illuminati at the bottom of this? This website itself serves to be a conspiracy distributor...those pictures of 3 planets could be pluto, and recently discovered eros and orcus. Orcus is not top secret either...don't know where that guy found that info...I also like how the misspell a lot of the words that they type into the video...real professional

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Someone has not been reading the YT descriptions properly.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
Someone has not been reading the YT descriptions properly.

Darn, beat me to it. In the description of the video it says this:

Also, I'd just like to let you all know, that if you believe this video is real, you're a gullible fool. If not, then congrats, you're no idiot. There is no such thing as Nibiru, or Planet X or any of that. Or if there is a Planet X, we need to discover Planet IX first, and it definitely won't be Nibiru!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
B WISE!!! and guys stop thinking of that.... its just impossible... its just to assure a side of religous thing sooner or later.. ffffff b wise

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Nibiru is real....the government knows and has known forn some time now. Its only a matter of time until they makes moves to keep people in line, so stand up to the people who know the secrets of the earth and hav for a while, or sit back and wait to die. For those who believe in our savior Jesus Christ, he shall save those who repent so do it while there's still time.
THE ILLUMINATI SHALL NOT TAKE US WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!!!!

GOD BLESS

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Fake!

Rubbish Fake!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Why not check out NASA's website?...

Article #1

Article #2

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I would first like to apologise to the OP for not watching the youtube but something one of your responders said about The Orcus.. Please explain to some of us with slow conections what is going on..

My interest is in this object The Orcus.

Where is this object mentioned in the video..

I have an article and pictures of this object from a few years back... Not my article but some eminent scientists who were following the Hale-Bopp saga. and the story of a few new members to our solar system from that period in 1996..

the first article appeared when Orca was first spotted on soho..

Gary Goodwin, Ray Ward Alexey Dmitriev, Hal Blondell

There is an increasing probability that one or more never before reported significant celestial bodies have joined our Solar System in the last one to two years. We further believe that the comet Hale-Bopp, and the more recent Comet SOHO J1 have directly contributed to the appearance of these new bodies, and/or are still closely involved with the celestial dynamics of the inner Solar System. In retrospect, our very first clue that something new had established a permanent Solar System residence appeared on January 14, 1998 03:40:07 Universal Time (UT):

So dear readers what are we to make of this jumble of now-you-see-it and now-you-don't, doors opening and closing (?) being selectively reported and unreported, "over exposures" that aren't, and how about a C3 door opening at 11/23/98 21:15 UT and producing and transmitting an image with a normal exposure time of 19 seconds in what must be a record 4 seconds on 11/23/98 21:19 UT? And how about the seeming coincidence of the appearance of "Orca #1" resulting in a 90 day SOHO/LASCO shut down, and the appearance of "Orca #2" turning the public cameras black for 68 hours. How are we to connect the dots here, and make sense of this whole affair? We are also very curious as to why there has been no official recognition of a least one major celestial body in addition to the "Orca" that appears to have a 30 day or so orbit seemingly between Mercury and the Sun. Our first view of this body came in some extraordinary high resolution frames of the enormous CME that followed the now famous "Twin Comet" impact into the Sun in May 1998.

follow the story at the following link.. Some fantastic pictures and science..

The Orca (page 1)

Part two of the article takes a closer look at the nasa photos in the first article and comes to two Hypothesis.

Hypothesis ONE:

All material from the satellite is first downloaded from the spacecraft to a 100% NASA controlled site. NASA then sends only what they want to send to the SOHO/LASCO team for data analysis. The SOHO/LASCO scientist have never seen the unaltered raw data from the satellite, and they won't see it for years to come; if ever. The presence of the probable objects is known to NASA, and they have simply sabotaged the spacecraft's normal operations in order to conceal information. The spacecraft has never been in any trouble except for that purposely created by NASA's dark side. The Emergency Sun Requisition (ESR) events have been occurring on a regular 30 day (plus or minus) basis with the recent new twist of leaving the EIT cameras on while they simulate an ESR by spinning the satellite. (See this IMAGE.) It is most probable that NASA has no clear idea what these new objects are, and that they are attempting to hide the data until they can come up with a typical NASA PR "explanation". This also leads to a reasonable conclusion that NASA is seeing a potential threat to Earth from these new objects. And in case you haven't heard, anything that poses a threat to Earth and life is "justification" for NASA dropping the "National Security" secrecy curtain. Lastly we assert that these new probable objects became known to NASA shortly after the arrival of comet SOHO J1, and that some or all of the objects Are Vacuum Domain in nature as clearly explained by our Russian (Siberian) colleague, Alexey Dmitriev.

Hypothesis TWO:

The probable object is orbiting the sun every 28-30 days with the orbit being dynamic while in the process of becoming static. The SOHO satellite is a large tin can that is being thrown into a periodic spin (ESR) due to the electrical nature of this new small object (comet). The SOHO satellite has navigational and positioning equipment aboard which is highly susceptible to magnetic/electrical forces that sweep over the satellite when the probable object (comet) passes close by at the Lagrange point. Since NASA only accepts Chapman's theory of an electrically neutral vacuum in space they are baffled by what is happening. Anyway you look, we have a new planet. Let's hope it stays in its current orbit. There was once another comet that drifted through this part of our system that caused great destruction to our planet - We now call her Venus. If either of these hypothesis are accurate it's likely that the severe weather patterns and increasingly severe earthquakes will continue, and likely get worse. Everybody --- DUCK!

The Orca (part 2)

and part 3

So is it there? Is the ORCA a real thing? We think so. And we think it's only a matter of time before it becomes apparent to the naked eye of everyone. Oh yeah. There's one other little piece of evidence...

The Orca (part 3)

I wonder whether these articles will get your imagination running

peace

daz__

[edit on 28/1/2009 by daz__]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I want to survive nibaru, but the government hired a vampire to bite me and give me A.I.D.S. because I was a fan of Karl Marx and Lenin. Was the commie red star on top of the kremlin a reference to this thing that is gonna ruin our lives in 2012? Now because I have AIDS (and they hired another vampire to infect me with multiple sclerosis virus) they won't let me into the doomsday bunker in Kansas (USA). Its an old air force base. So, I want to build my own shelter. does anyone know how deep it will have to be? Also, what can I do to keep cool and purify my air? The freemasons are the guardians of the secret of Nibaru. they have always known! An alien race known as the Hoosnack came to Earth in 1960 to strip our planet of all its gold. They were behind the demise of John F. Kennedy. I believe Nibaru's path will intersect Earth's orbit and consume our world just like UNICROM (the transformers 1986). I have met many time travelling humans who have told me the world in going to end. NASA was supposed to fire an antimatter torpedo into NIBARU in 1970. But the project was delayed because of the vietnam war. Now it is too late to stop the end. I recommend we should pray the rosary. Jesus, please come back!!! (and save us !!!) also, Vladimir Lenin and Adolf Hitler were both illigitimate sons of Jesus Christ. He had many children. I am also one of his sons.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I highly doubt that "if" this planet is even real and "if" this theory is even possible it will even hit us. It will most likely pass us by but at the same time have a high and I mean high effect on planet earth. Hell people may even die due to huge destruction cause by the pull but I doubt its going to hit us. If it was there would be no way to survive that impact from something so huge ... even the Elites would be scared. Come on think about it ... if the dooms day theory of planet X was true then the Elites would be trying to inform us instead of keep us in the dark so that when the year comes around they would have alot of us put away in some safe underground city so that they would have slaves after the mess. And thats if its even possible to survive something so huge. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Princess Leia

A star for you. Glad to see one person with a little common sence and a little patience to do a little real research and not just useless comments with nothing to back them up.

For those with eyes to see and ears to hear The Orcus is very real. I am not saying it is Nibiru because The Orcus is definatly not Nibiru, and all you nay sayers I will forgive your ignorance as it is not that easy to find information on the subject but if I can find information about The Orcus then surly you can, unless you just like to spend your time listening to your selves saying the words "no it's not true", "listen to my lies instead"..

daz__

[edit on 3/8/2009 by daz__]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

OH the cheesy music kills you eh? moonlight sonata by Beethoven is NOT cheesy music my friend! pure class in my book.

as for nibiru who really knows? i doubt it, there is a thing called gravitational lensing ( i think its that ) this would of showed this massive planet or whatever it is a long time ago as its gravitational pull would of acted on the surrounding planets and would have been picked up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join