It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Sightings!!!"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

What, and Catholics DO (like to hear the truth)?
The vatican is catholic, right?
It surprises me... How would you get into the vatican for information in the first place?
Although, i have to ask as well, what ever happened to the nephilim?
And for curiosity's sake, could there have been a thing as a half- nonfallen hybrid?
Cormag? Anyone? Opinions?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

their is no more nephilim. they were killed by the creator himself. their is no difference if it was an angel. it still is a nephilim. after all the difference between the fallen angels and the angels...is that one is good and the other bad. I'm a baptized catholic, i get to know whatever i want and do whatever i want cause nothing can with stand the might of the vatican.(except God)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by redsonya
reply to post by QBSneak000

I have had an angel appear to me in my house. I was sleeping and i heard a noise i sat up and there was a man dressed all in white with a glow around him he was smiling and said, " do not be afraid God has sent me here to tell you a few things...."

Go on, go on!

Do tell Miss Sonja, what did this angel man say to you???!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

ouch.....such a strong insult. that wasnt necessary. but if ya wish to know i'll give ya an answer.....The vatican. i have learned a many great things from their library.

Insult? Not at all.

My meaning, if you'd lower your hackles, is, you *seem* to know a great deal about Angels...
Thus - your authoring a *Dummies Guide to Angels*...
(The well known series of books written in very simple terms in order to help people understand a subject easier and better)...
How you got an insult out of that I'll never know. More a back door compliment.
If you took it as an insult you must be paranoid about something maybe?

Oh, the Vatican is it?

Hmmm... Stating something like that in ATS of all places pretty much demands proof.

Do you have it?

I’ve SEEN Angels.
And so have hundreds of people here in Sicily. Just sayin...

The Vatican Library is a research library for history, law, philosophy, science and theology, open to anyone who can document their qualifications and their research needs to view the collection.

I'd like to know what you've read from the Vatican - even just a title of a book - that makes you so sure you're passing truth on to us here at ATS about Angels and maybe just a HINT of what your qualification(s) might be - that got you in the door of the Holy See?

link

The Vatican Library (Latin: Bibliotheca Apostolica Vaticana), is the library of the Holy See, currently located in Vatican City. It is one of the oldest libraries in the world and contains one of the most significant collections of historical texts. Formally established in 1475, though in fact much older, it has 75,000 codices from throughout history.[1] From July 2007 the library has been temporarily closed to the public for rebuilding, which is expected to be completed by September 2010.[2].

Angels saves lives.
Angels give people hope.
Angels make things easier to bare.
Angels comfort children and the old and infirm.

I’d rather you not malign them thanks.

Or if you do (try to) - at least give some proof to back up your claims.

...taps...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

their r many books but i will tell u the name of 1...Crown of Aleppo. Also angels arent here to help, atleast not yet. they are warriors not saviors.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If u wish to know more try reading the bible sometime and try to get a priest to help you understand.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cormag

If u wish to know more try reading the bible sometime and try to get a priest to help you understand.

How do you know I don't read the Bible?
You don't.
You don't know if I'm a minister - you know nothing.
Try again.

Oh, and I don't need a Priests help to know the truth. *wink*

And you didn't post what credentials you (say) you have that got you into the Holy See.

...taps...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i said i learned a many great things from the library, i never said i went inside and i highly doubt angels r in sicily.it is most likely demons. they r masters of deception.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cormag

Your earlier statement - and I quote you -

The vatican. i have learned a many great things from their library.

Now you state:

i said i learned a many great things from the library, i never said i went inside and i highly doubt angels r in sicily.it is most likely demons. they r masters of deception.

Hmmm, what doesn't add up there?
Or are you trying to be a *master of deception*?

Anyway.

You’ve got your OPINION.

I’ve got more.

As for Angels in Sicily?
You bet there are.

In fact watching a morning program at this very moment...

Young boy (and his cousin) saved in scooter accident thanks to the intervention of an Angle.

They both state if it wasn't for the intervention of the Angel - they'd be dead.

Here’s the link.

As it’s only showing now - the online stream will be shown tomorrow. Maybe you can talk to your Vatican what, contacts? Books? Whatever - for a translation.

By the way.
If you haven't seen the huge seam in your suppositions so far.
Demons?
Why would they do good?
They don't.
They despise it.
But that isn't a rhetorical question...
Not interested in any more of your, well, *opinions*.

...taps...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Aww that is so sweet.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the angels described in the bible as having numerous eyes and weird wings and being very unnatural and unlike the angels projected with the white feathery wings and long flowing robes?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by susieseahag

their is many different angels. angels,archangels, cherubim, thrones, dominatios, virtues, powers and guarding angels.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

their is many different angels. angels,archangels, cherubim, thrones, dominatios, virtues, powers and guarding angels.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

hmmm i see i was mistaken. their r guarding angels. i must have not notice them because their position in heaven isnt that high

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cormag

Ohh ok thanks. What distinguishes them, their purpose?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As far as I had known, I had never seen an angel. But about 5 years ago, I was burdened to pray for my community and as I did so it came to me to ask God to see an angel (if it was in his will) and to make it so I wouldn't be afraid. Well, I forgot about it for roughly 3 months until...I was awakened from a sound sleep. Whenever I looked to my right, I seen 3 angels standing beside my side of the bed. It was dark in the house, but they had an inner light that showed their every feature and dress. I didn't see wings, but they appeared to look like 3 little girls with golden hair and the middle one was the tallest. In age they appeared to be 8 and maybe 10 years old. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and thought I was dreaming (which I had not been doing previously), so I closed my eyes again and thought if they were still there when I opened them then I knew they were real. I opened my eyes and they were still there. It passed through my mind perhaps it was possible they were aliens. As soon as I thought this I was afraid and the tallest angel, who was standing between the 2 smaller angels turned his/her head and looked me straight in the eyes and I felt complete peace and knew they were angels and this was God's answer to my prayer I had forgotten about 3 months earlier. Then of all things I was so happy he answered my prayer that I thanked him and closed my eyes to slept dreamlessly thereafter.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As far as I had known, I had never seen an angel. But about 5 years ago, I was burdened to pray for my community and as I did so it came to me to ask God to see an angel (if it was in his will) and to make it so I wouldn't be afraid. Well, I forgot about it for roughly 3 months until...I was awakened from a sound sleep. Whenever I looked to my right, I seen 3 angels standing beside my side of the bed. It was dark in the house, but they had an inner light that showed their every feature and dress. I didn't see wings, but they appeared to look like 3 little girls with golden hair and the middle one was the tallest. In age they appeared to be 8 and maybe 10 years old. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and thought I was dreaming (which I had not been doing previously), so I closed my eyes again and thought if they were still there when I opened them then I knew they were real. I opened my eyes and they were still there. It passed through my mind perhaps it was possible they were aliens. As soon as I thought this I was afraid and the tallest angel, who was standing between the 2 smaller angels turned his/her head and looked me straight in the eyes and I felt complete peace and knew they were angels and this was God's answer to my prayer I had forgotten about 3 months earlier. Then of all things I was so happy he answered my prayer that I thanked him and closed my eyes to slept dreamlessly thereafter.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post. My computer either did it or my fingers hit the key twice.

Anyways I believe strongly in a sovereign God whose ministers are angels and I am so thankful he cares for us enough to send them to watch and minister over us.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

well for starters guarding angels watches humans,angels r soldiers, archangels r leaders of the soldier angels. seraphim r probably the strongest of the angels,but i'm not sure.i have to do more research. i dont remeber what "job" each type of angel haves.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
All of these stories are very interesting, but I have the most proof of all. When I was 11 I was lounging around in my room. I happened to glance up and I saw a tall boy, who didn't look too much older than me. We talked about how he was drawn to me with an urge to protect me.
A little over two years later I'm fourteen and he's sixteen. I've been to all the doctors and shrinks and they say I'm fine. Everyone can see him, and I've had no medical history. And yeah he has wings. My parents are totally cool with him, and so are my friends. And, as a matter of fact, we're actually married now. And yes it's leagal.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join