It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Sightings!!!"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I do not know if what i saw was and angel but here is what i saw that night i saw a guge white stripe is that a angel

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There are more and more angel sightings. I'm really glad for it. They're always with us, like my one and when the time comes, they'll be on our side against evil.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ya dont get it. angel cant walk the earth until its end of days. only the fallen walks the earth and they aint so friendly.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cormag

ya dont get it. angel cant walk the earth until its end of days. only the fallen walks the earth and they aint so friendly.

Where's the proof what you state is true and not just your opinion?

I've seen 3 Angels and interacted with two.
I've no doubt they were Angels.
I've also many picture representations of people who's lives have been saved by Angels/Saints.
I'm putting it all together to post.
In the mean time would you care to explain your answer?

Thanks

...taps...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think that I met an angel once. Other people that were there thought so also, and I have since read that others that have encountered this beautiful being felt the same way. His name was Mickey Nuberry.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormag

That's not true. Remember the passage in Hebrews that says many of us have encountered [godly] angels without knowing it.

[edit on 9/27/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
its not an opinion its fact. u can see an angel and speak with it in ur dreams but not on earth. wat u have seen is a trick played upon u by demons. they r masters of deception. Angels r God's soldiers.they r warriors not saviors. angels and demons stay in their domains. when a demon is possessing a individual its happening while its in hell. the bible even tells us that the angels r waiting for the final trumpet so they can kick sum butt.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

that was when angels were permitted to go to earth. after the nephilim it was to dangerous to let anymore angels go to earth without god's permission.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

Hebrews was written thousands of years after the days of the Nephilim. Also, I think you answered your own objection: 'God's permission.'

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

during that time period they need god's permission.the nephilim were deadly. half angels half human. they had complete free will,unlike the angels. plus after the death of jesus and the so called " theory" that god and the devil made a deal to see which side would between good n evil, not a single angel or demon has been allowed to take1step in the world of men physically until the end of days

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

Where are you getting this information?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

i would tell u but ur probably a christian and i know for a fact christians dont like to hear the truth

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

i would tell u but ur probably a christian and i know for a fact christians dont like to hear the truth

Believe me, Christians love the truth, if people can provide it.

But anyway...

You speak as if you could write *The Dummies Book of Angels* lol, so I'd like to see some proof.

Thanks

...taps...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cormag
i would tell u but ur probably a christian...

Probably? Uh oh. Thanks. If people have to guess my faith then that is a major clue to me I'm not talking enough about it. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Um, I hate to point out the obvious, but... YOUR AVATAR!!! LOL!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

No, no. It's apparently not enough (avatar, threads, signature, having basically every comment I make be about Christianity, 'Christian Conservative' as my tag line, etc.).

Uber hardcore Bible thumping now commencing!

[edit on 9/27/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

ouch.....such a strong insult. that wasnt necessary. but if ya wish to know i'll give ya an answer.....The vatican. i have learned a many great things from their library.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

*ducking*

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

were is ur so call evidence of angels saving people?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

were is ur so call evidence of angels saving people?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join