It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 61
<< 58  59  60   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Why are we terrified of the Grays? Why am I terrified of them?

I have never knowingly seen a Gray or looked into its eyes yet they scare the hell out of me. I have an inbuilt fear of one abducting me or appearing before me in the middle of the night.

Why should this be? I cant remember ever seeing one, yet if I look at a classic Gray picture it sends shivers down my spine. Their eyes are freaky, controlling and totally uncaring. They do not look friendly in the slightest they just look frightening.

They don't look like people. They really think of us as experiments or cattle for a DNA bump up (for them).

Don't be fooled by propaganda, Aliens are friendly. They aren't they want most of us dead. Throw our bodies (what's left) into the ocean.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think it's because a lot more of us have been abducted by them than we realise, and we just don't remember.

Unfortunately for me, I *did* start remembering, at least in the form of dreams. I've literally had the face of a Grey three inches from mine...and yes, it was a traumatic experience.

They aren't nice beings; but they're here to teach us some very important lessons about personal responsibility and victimhood. They do what they do, because most of us view ourselves as both spiritually and psychologically non-sovereign. They are, therefore, drawn to said victim energy, and they treat us however they like because they know that anyone who is emanating victim energy, is going to be prepared to do that, and to think they have no choice.

The moment you stop thinking that the Greys should be allowed to take you whenever you like, they will stop doing it. I still feel some residual fear of them at times, and have actually used a night light the last few nights; but the real key to getting rid of them, is just becoming aware of your own power as a human being. They don't continue to pick on people who are willing to stand up to them, or who truly and consistently do not want to be taken by them.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaPan

Pretty scary huh! But why is it?? Its definatly those eyes for me. Its like they can scan everything about you in a second and control everything you do while in their presence. You basically dont stand a chance with one of these, all you can do is hope it won't hurt you.

I see nothing scary whatsoever.

But maybe it's just myself and whatever percentage of others.

It's obviously not a real Reticulan but what i see is mainly intelligence and friendly, that's how my brain is interpreting that picture, but then, i've seen so much in my life, i don't get scared of anything, like, what is fear.

These are the scary ones. The Tall Nosed Grey. They are taller than the others, and they generally act as controllers/overseers of the shorter ones as well. They are the ones that took Strieber, and they're the ones that took me. They are very powerful telepaths; he had me locked in a very strong paralysis field that I could not get out of, and he was also repressing my emotions at the time as well. I was very, very angry.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Pretty scary huh! But why is it?? Its definatly those eyes for me. Its like they can scan everything about you in a second and control everything you do while in their presence. You basically dont stand a chance with one of these, all you can do is hope it won't hurt you.

It's obviously not a real Reticulan but what i see is mainly intelligence and friendly, that's how my brain is interpreting that picture, but then, i've seen so much in my life, i don't get scared of anything, like, what is fear.

But then, also, i don't like xenophobia of non Terran species, don't like prejudice full stop in general terms, imho it's fine to hold prejudice to an individual for what they are, represent or have done if that individual is offensive or has done wrong, whatever,, but no way is it correct nor proper to hold general prejudice because of race/creed or colour etc, that includes non Terrans, not only Terran species.

Peace.

These are the scary ones. The Tall Nosed Grey. They are taller than the others, and act as a controller/overseer of them. They are the ones who took Whitley Streiber, and they're the ones who took me. They are very powerful telepaths. He had me in a paralysis field which I could not get out of, and he was also repressing my emotions. I was very, very angry at the time.

I was a berserker at high school, (I experienced amnesia, and had to be told what I'd done to people afterwards, because I didn't remember) and after that vowed to never be violent again. The Greys have terrified me at times; but there comes a certain point for me, after I have been scared of something for a while, where I start becoming very, very angry. The Grey who had me paralysed knew very well what I would have done to it, if I had been able to get loose.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

But then, also, i don't like xenophobia of non Terran species, don't like prejudice full stop in general terms, imho it's fine to hold prejudice to an individual for what they are, represent or have done if that individual is offensive or has done wrong, whatever,, but no way is it correct nor proper to hold general prejudice because of race/creed or colour etc, that includes non Terrans, not only Terran species.

Peace.

These are the scary ones. The Tall Nosed Grey. They are taller than the others, and act as a controller/overseer of them. They are the ones who took Whitley Streiber, and they're the ones who took me. They are very powerful telepaths. He had me in a paralysis field which I could not get out of, and he was also repressing my emotions. I was very, very angry at the time.

I was a berserker at high school, (I experienced amnesia, and had to be told what I'd done to people afterwards, because I didn't remember) and after that vowed to never be violent again. The Greys have terrified me at times; but there comes a certain point for me, after I have been scared of something for a while, where I start becoming furious. The Grey who had me paralysed knew very well what I would have done to it, if I had been able to get loose.
edit on 23-11-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

no, not a nordic. He was sitting on my kitchen counter and his head did not come up to the bottom of the cabinets. he was probably about 4 feet tall standing up. he had a small ghostly white face with an unusually shaped small jaw bone. he was very old and the lines around his mouth were very distinctive and he was very non human looking. He was kind of slouching, like a very old man and he was very thin and his hand was gangly and spindly.

Your grey did't look like this by any chance did it?

edit on 29-11-2011 by Adama because: double posted same video in same post

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The thing that I just came across, is that there has been a battle with the greys. I don't want a battle, but they have the complete power to make me think thta I don't want a battle. I just want us to strategically get along together.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I believe we are afraid of them since kid's because of the movies and the information of the tv

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I heard the greys were suits, underneath the grey suit they have red eyes

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I personally believe grays are this:

lam crowley google search

A portrait of Lam was drawn by Aleister Crowley around 1917 in New York

Clearly, this is the first modern day depiction of a grey, long before the sci-fi boom post-Roswell.

Grays are demons, if you believe otherwise you are not enlightened, have I had some contact with them? yes but I wouldn't expect anyone to believe my word alone. When you have information like this, it's usually only useful to yourself. Anyone claiming they can provide definite proof that grays are this or that is likely a liar, but the above drawing is the best proof I believe to exist.

Anyone who has a ghost encounter or demon encounter or 'alien' encounter or 'inter-dimensional being' encounter can tell you the same thing, it is next to impossible to prove the reality of the experience beyond the person that experienced it.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I am very familiar with the Lam drawing by Aleister Crowley, and the history of it. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the aliens are not demons? That perhaps what happened is that the demons are just as capable of taking their form (the Grays) as they are adept at taking human form? The demonic forces are deceptive and impersonating real alien species is not beneath them, I think any religious person would agree demons are capable of taking human form, or possessing humans outright, why not aliens?

It strikes me as the utmost human arrogance that there are not other inhabited worlds and that humans are God's only creation. I have yet to see in the Bible the actual words that Earth is the only planet with intelligent humanoid life. It seems to be omitted in fact, and omission does not necessarily mean absence, simply that when the words of scripture were communicated, that it was not seen as important to say "oh, by the way, I created other species of human like beings on other planets, just to let you know, even though telescopes have not been invented by you yet, and you have no idea what other planets are....."

My instincts, my intuition, or gut as it were tells me that the LAM incident was a careful plant by the malevolent forces, Satan, Lucifer, whatever you want to call it, to create mistrust between us and God's other children who may have been sent here to help us overcome Luciferic corruption.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Can you please leave the pictures elsewhere (insert explicit).

I think the fear is similar to the type of fear some animals have of humans. And humans have towards things we regard as super dangerous(like how most gal's flip over spiders). Because if a person is so frightened they can't think straight, they are much, much easier to control. Figuring that the thing that makes our species super predators on planet Earth isn't our teeth, claw's or muscles. But rather our brains. Our ability to think things through. Take that away and your just left to deal with a relatively harmless creature.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeThreeThree

I've heard conversations from grays and according to them OUR PLANET is on the same vibrational/frequency spectrum as them, not so much the individual person. Now, I also have a friend that was abducted and according to her she says these choices are made before coming to Earth. Shes had telepathic contact with her son (her earth baby) before he was born, as well as physical contact with her hybrid baby.

Grays (and ETs in general) only make themselves known to people that need to know and when they are ready. Again, the agreement is made before you come to earth to be "abducted" and most of the time you actually know who these beings are (on a higher level, they are part of the same "over soul")

Yes but that still does not say why they need to get abducted in the first place or in fact why they would need to be. Like I said, I think they just scrambled her mind so that she is in compliance with there plans and the things that they are doing. So there may be no grand plan, the whole thing can just be a bunch of bull, and I do not think like you said that they are in the same vibrational frequency as the planet, that could just be what they call...Lying. But the fact that it can all be just a guinea pig, or a mouse in a maze. With implanted memories and knee jerk reactions that could also been implanted into her and there mental makeup.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Green

never seen these type of people, this is a old thread, but wondering if anyone else has seen these type of people?.

edit on 23-3-2017 by jon777778 because: missed a word

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60   >>

join