It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Good point@poster above me. There's likely several sub-species/races withing each species, just like there are with humans different races.

@ChaosMagician, that sounds like a horrifying experience (what was it doing in your kitchen btw? What led up to that) & I'm sorry. I had my own terrifying experience (in the middle of sleep) that would be lengthy to explain (will brief it below), but whether it's just in the mind or really in reality, I know just how terrifying/life altering something like that can be.

My experience appeared to be with a being that made telepathic contact with and was flashing me memories of being in a hospital with a lot of carnage (I had impressions of WWII) and was asking me "Do you remember?" then I got the impression this being was invading my mind so I focused on the thought "nobody controls me!" over and over.... that's when w/e it was forced me to open my eyes by sending a searing light through the darkness of my closed eyelids that gave my soul a horrifying impression (some kind of energy that I cannot explain well in words & that words pale in comparison to even describe). When I opened them there was a huge face staring directly down at me (resembling not really an alien, but more like a Mesoamerican demon. It had the most serious/morbid & geometrical face I ever seen & the eyes were pitch black with even blacker outlines around them. Skin was a dark red) from above my bed. I was paralyzed and watched as it disappeared into the ceiling.

I have experienced many cases of sleep paralysis, but this one was drastically different, more vivid and more intrusive (I never had memories 'upload' into me or communicate telepathically with something--whether real or not). This experience also made me very interested in reincarnation/transmigration.
edit on 17-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

no need to apologize, he didn't hurt me. perhaps made me a little crazy

if anything else occurred it happened while I was asleep and i don't recall but I have some pretty intense feelings associated with all of this. I believe he was there to give me a memory and give me certain notions that I would later realize. I can't say it was the most angelic thing for him to do but I really don't think he was trying to scare me and i don't think he was being malicious toward me. I don't think he came there to make a bad impression and was trying to be very much NOT trying to be scary until the flash happened. I do recall feeling somewhat of a sense of dread when that happened but I'm not sure why. maybe from the imprint of it in my head/eyes. I just remember seeing his and everything else went dark.

I do wish he had said something though and am thinking about that a lot right now.... because he said nothing as far as i can remember... at least not that i was able to hear. If he had said something to me, this would have all been very fresh in my mind my whole life, rather than pushing the memory back only to have it really start plaguing me at this point in my life. I say plaguing not because the memories scare me or make me feel bad things but because it gives me a dire need to know more. Feeling a complete lack of control in the situation is not the frightening part for some reason. What gets to me more is not being privileged enough to know more about who he was and why he would do that. It does seem there is more the story and quite frankly I'd like to know what it is and I'm pretty certain someone in this world knows.

as for your vision, maybe someone was trying to tell you something. maybe it was important.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Good point@poster above me. There's likely several sub-species/races withing each species, just like there are with humans different races.

@ChaosMagician, that sounds like a horrifying experience (what was it doing in your kitchen btw? What led up to that) & I'm sorry. I had my own terrifying experience (in the middle of sleep) that would be lengthy to explain (will brief it below), but whether it's just in the mind or really in reality, I know just how terrifying/life altering something like that can be.

My experience appeared to be with a being that made telepathic contact with and was flashing me memories of being in a hospital with a lot of carnage (I had impressions of WWII) and was asking me "Do you remember?" then I got the impression this being was invading my mind so I focused on the thought "nobody controls me!" over and over.... that's when w/e it was forced me to open my eyes by sending a searing light through the darkness of my closed eyelids that gave my soul a horrifying impression (some kind of energy that I cannot explain well in words & that words pale in comparison to even describe). When I opened them there was a huge face staring directly down at me (resembling not really an alien, but more like a Mesoamerican demon. It had the most serious/morbid & geometrical face I ever seen & the eyes were pitch black with even blacker outlines around them. Skin was a dark red) from above my bed. I was paralyzed and watched as it disappeared into the ceiling.

I have experienced many cases of sleep paralysis, but this one was drastically different, more vivid and more intrusive (I never had memories 'upload' into me or communicate telepathically with something--whether real or not). This experience also made me very interested in reincarnation/transmigration.
edit on 17-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

#ing hell this board is making me angry. it's #ing eating my posts.

i'm too pissed off to retype that #.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't know what the hell is going on with this thread but it said i was the last one to reply.... I was but I'm sure not seeing the posts i made.

Doesn't anything work right anymore?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This topic needs to have some pages cut off or something, I can't view the last page with ChaosMagician's reponse!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If Grey aliens exhist then they are most likely have evolved after generations in space obtaining as much knowledge as possible and have ease passing it on via cloning. I think this is obvious if you believe in Grey aliens.

So, to fear them would be like children fearing their grandfather. It all depends on the grandfather, not the children. The children will not understand the grandfather without direct intereaction. Then, it is all up to the grandfather to explain and teach the child. To have fear of Grey aliens is either ignorant or useless as explained below.

If the children have a loving and careing grandfather who only wants the best for them, then any fear from the children towards the grandfather is ignorance on the part of the children in understanding the grandfathers intentions. The children will resist or even attack the grandfather in fear of pain or death. This is ignorant fear and causes ignorant results.

If the children have a cruel and careless grandfather who only wants to harvest organs and use his grandchildren as slaves, then fear is worthless. There is no way for the children to win against thier grandfather. The grandfather will lure the children like a cat to a string dipped in catnip. This done either by the childrens natural instict to learn more about thier grandfather and the knowledge he has obtained, or with the grandfathers advanced technology constructed over time used in a from of trickery towards the children. The grandfather would simply put spong bob squar pants on the big screen and have plenty of time to do what he wished to the children. One by one, or as a whole. I believe to fear this would be worthless, as there is nothing the children could do to change anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Pretty scary huh! But why is it?? Its definatly those eyes for me. Its like they can scan everything about you in a second and control everything you do while in their presence. You basically dont stand a chance with one of these, all you can do is hope it won't hurt you.

I see nothing scary whatsoever.

But maybe it's just myself and whatever percentage of others.

It's obviously not a real Reticulan but what i see is mainly intelligence and friendly, that's how my brain is interpreting that picture, but then, i've seen so much in my life, i don't get scared of anything, like, what is fear.

But then, also, i don't like xenophobia of non Terran species, don't like prejudice full stop in general terms, imho it's fine to hold prejudice to an individual for what they are, represent or have done if that individual is offensive or has done wrong, whatever,, but no way is it correct nor proper to hold general prejudice because of race/creed or colour etc, that includes non Terrans, not only Terran species.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

grey's are the embodiment of the negative energy that exists with the positive energies of the universe! war of armageddon i'm guessing this is gonna be a war between nordics and greys!

jus like in ancient times people witnessed wars in there sky's between 2 alien factions which later on became myths! these wars have happened here before and will happen again!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaPan

Pretty scary huh! But why is it?? Its definatly those eyes for me. Its like they can scan everything about you in a second and control everything you do while in their presence. You basically dont stand a chance with one of these, all you can do is hope it won't hurt you.

I see nothing scary whatsoever.

But maybe it's just myself and whatever percentage of others.

It's obviously not a real Reticulan but what i see is mainly intelligence and friendly, that's how my brain is interpreting that picture, but then, i've seen so much in my life, i don't get scared of anything, like, what is fear.

But then, also, i don't like xenophobia of non Terran species, don't like prejudice full stop in general terms, imho it's fine to hold prejudice to an individual for what they are, represent or have done if that individual is offensive or has done wrong, whatever,, but no way is it correct nor proper to hold general prejudice because of race/creed or colour etc, that includes non Terrans, not only Terran species.

Peace.

Hey .

Good post with some good points.

Yesterday I saw this guy in the supermarket, his eyes were just like that in the picture. He seemed to have no whites of his eyes at all, his eyes were all black and very almond shaped. Maybe there is a medical condition that causes that I really dont know. He was only say 5 feet tall, thin and had no hair. His appearance really made me look twice at him. I tryed not to look at him but he was so Gray like in human clothes I couldnt help myself,

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The picture Mr Green posted I'm ok with but I've seen other pics of greys on the forums before and since joining and I have to say, sends a chill up my spine and a feeling of fear and dread every time. You know the sensation when you're alone in a dark empty street and your ears seem to prick up, head feels fuzzy and your eyes dart all over to make sure there's nothing there that could harm you? Yeah, that's how I feel.

Main reason I try to ignore the Alien/UFO section of the forum where possible, or at least unless curiosity gets the better of me. I'd probably likely kill myself if I ever thought I'd had or experienced dealings with them, that's how strongly I feel.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yesterday I saw this guy in the supermarket, his eyes were just like that in the picture. He seemed to have no whites of his eyes at all, his eyes were all black and very almond shaped.

Now when you say a thing like that, I got to ask some questions. First did you ask him his name? Second what was he doing in the supermarket?. Third are you sure it was a gray, don't they have mental telepathy and can make you see what you expect to see? I don't think this happens to often were you just happen to see a gray walking around in a supermarket. Did you talk to him? or it was just a spur of the moment type of thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
There is a lot you can do. Try arguing telepathically with them. Ask them what gives them the right to do what they do to mankind?

I bet cows are thinking the same thing.

Trying to ask us humans what gives us the right to slaughter them for food. The same rights that allow us to slaughter cows and other life forms, gives ET's the right to adbuct humans.

My friend had a conversation with a grey and according to them... The right they have to do this to man kind is because we are on the same vibrational spectrum as they are. We're all on a lower vibration (our planet and those grey ET's)... wars, killing, manipulation, lying, etc are all common place in our reality. We share that in common with them. Thus, they can come here and do as they please.. just like we can f*ck with "lower" life forms such as animals. ET's can do the same as us.

A planet on a higher vibrational spectrum would be untouched by beings of lower vibration as they can not perceive higher vibrations.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

I, and many others (even abductees) are not afraid of grays.

If you've been abducted you have memories of the grays regardless if they are conscious or not.

If anything your suppressing them because of your fear. Once you stop being afraid more memories will come into your awareness.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I wonder what their skin feels like. I think I know but I'm not positive. The one I saw didn't touch me while I was awake.

I wonder what expressions they have. Some people say they seem expressionless but I think otherwise. I think it's just the circumstances.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeThreeThree

If that's true then it may be why some people feel love and peace from them and others feel fear, because they're capable of lying just like humans. Scary thought indeed.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

My friend had a conversation with a grey and according to them... The right they have to do this to man kind is because we are on the same vibrational spectrum as they are. We're all on a lower vibration (our planet and those grey ET's)... wars, killing, manipulation, lying, etc are all common place in our reality. We share that in common with them.

So basically according to your friend, they do it because they can just like everybody else, and to those who are on the same vibrational existence/frequency as them. Now that makes me ask more questions, especially about these abducte's who have seen grays.

So by what your friend said, those who have seen grays or were abducted were on some sort of frequency that was close to the grays frequency....If that was the case what about those who never seen a gray? Are they off frequency or just not cool enough to get kidnapped once in a while and get probed, or have data and other things installed into there mind's? But once again that whole frequency or vibrational spectrum of being thing comes in, what the hell that does mean?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I've heard conversations from grays and according to them OUR PLANET is on the same vibrational/frequency spectrum as them, not so much the individual person. Now, I also have a friend that was abducted and according to her she says these choices are made before coming to Earth. Shes had telepathic contact with her son (her earth baby) before he was born, as well as physical contact with her hybrid baby.

Grays (and ETs in general) only make themselves known to people that need to know and when they are ready. Again, the agreement is made before you come to earth to be "abducted" and most of the time you actually know who these beings are (on a higher level, they are part of the same "over soul")

An analogy for vibrational frequency would be a TV set or radio. As a planet we are on a lower frequency (say channel 3) and those ET's are also tuned into that same channel or frequency just like us. Since the majority of our planet is tuned in to channel 3, we have no idea whats going on in CH. 4, which is another level of existence we are not aware of.

This is what psychics do, they tune into other "channels" or frequencies to see whats going on or what can happen. All predication are a probability , not something set in stone. Psychics only read probable futures. Most psychis don't even realize this, or explain it when they give "predications". There physical vibration frequency also effects their psychic readings- this is how there can be many different predictions. And sometimes just hearing the prediction can prevent. So, its not always that the prediction was wrong, its that the prediction itself can change the energy and direction of the situation.

My understanding and knowledge to explain vibrational frequencies/ quantum physics/string theory, is limited. If you want to know more about vibrational frequencies look into Quantum Physics, String Theory, Super String Theory, Many Worlds theory (parallel universes, from which the grays come from)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I've heard conversations from grays and according to them OUR PLANET is on the same vibrational/frequency spectrum as them, not so much the individual person.

That can not be, it is impossible, else we would see them everywhere and everybody would see them. So I think there has to be some tunning into a persons individual vibration by grays, not all of us humans are on the same frequencies with our neighbors, much less aliens.

Now, I also have a friend that was abducted and according to her she says these choices are made before coming to Earth. Shes had telepathic contact with her son (her earth baby) before he was born, as well as physical contact with her hybrid baby.

Ya you see she already was tunned in to them or they are using her as an anchor to this world. The rest could just be imprinted felling and programing that they grays did to her, as a way of control and whatever else they do for there agenda, which I think a lot of it is just info gathering and assimilation. Or like you said, that they said. Because they can, so why not.

Grays (and ETs in general) only make themselves known to people that need to know and when they are ready. Again, the agreement is made before you come to earth to be "abducted" and most of the time you actually know who these beings are (on a higher level, they are part of the same "over soul")

That does sound like some religious thing. It sounds like finding Jesus or the holy spirit when they are ready like the preachers say. And what would be the point of agreeing to be abducted then wiping your memories, unless its something you don't want to happen to you. Or it's something that you would not have the capacity of clarity and experience and knowledge for your mind to understand. And over soul can mean a couple of things, including a main sort of program of sorts, that makes little copies of itself to implant into host bodies, do its bidding.

And just wanted to see what your take on the whole vibrational frequency thing was. But yes you could say it's like tuning on to different channel's.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Dear OP,

I think you have touched my heart to the fullest my friend!

I am currently 27 years old, and you guys are the only ones I can tell this. It ain't anything special but it was my very personal experience so pleas bear with me. I am no native english speaker, but please hear my words.

You know if I would tell this my friends, I am called crazy, my parent's dont believe me so it got lost over a period of time.

On-Topic:

When I was younger, I was once left in a shopping center when I was around 8-9 years old. Suddenly all lights went off and I was very very afraid of the dark, only in the past years I could recover but I was very afraid of the dark.

Quickly Off-Topic:

I had nightmares of people without a head, but kinda like a stick looking out of the middle of the chest, something like a lego man without a head. I had dreams over and over that my parents got kidnapped by this entitity and I was afraid of saving my parents due to the "unreal" looks of that being.

On-Topic:

I was left in the Shopping Centre for a good hour or so till my Mum realized I was there and the Security found me. During this time I saw all the Toys moving their heads towards me and talking to me. I was afraid and tried to run away, but I have been followed.
There were clowns etc of it and I was pursued till the lights went on. The funny part was...that some of the Toys were scattered across the Shopping Centre, and I was asked why I did this.
I answered I have been followed by them, but no one believed me.

I got then into UFO's and Aliens and I was amazed by the Stars ever since watching my first Science Fiction movies. I bought books from a Author which I can't remember the name of, but it was like a grey cover with a UFO on it and had a lot of different stories of abductions and pictures of aliens.

There was a Story of a Couple, a bit older..got abducted and black man were then there to make them quiet, they were not humans...they were glowing a bit. The Man in Black's.

As I read through the Book and I got my first Telescope to look at the moon, I came on a page which scarred me so much that I jumped off and I threw the book away, my body was pulsing and vibrating.

My Mum asked if I was ok and I said I was afraid of that Picture.
She Threw then the book away and destroyed it and told me NOT to look at this bull**** stuff again, it ain't true she said.

Well.....I was afraid of the Dark and always of People with big eyes. My friends scare me if they open their Eyes wide open, I don't know why.

I wanted to know what it looks like..so I boroughed the "famous" book from the library and went to that page again....Then I looked at it again...I was afraid..these eyes..not the body but these eyes...omg.

I looked and starred at it for over 10 minutes...I was impressed by that being and hopefully I could meet one of them once..I know I may be afraid but I would do my very best.

Since I am afraid of the night..I have on the opposite side of my bed where the Door is a light next to the door. So my Bed was facing through my whole room.
The Part where my head is on the pillow is slightly elevated, because I did not like to sleep straight, I wanted to see the whole room in the dark.

Well.....................

I got so interested into this beings I prayed for them...I prayed to meet them one day. Each Day I was dreaming to hopefully make first contact.

I was then around 14-15 years old and one night, I did not look into my books from those aliens at all.

I was pretty upset and unhappy...something was not right with me....my mum could not understand me, no one could...I couldn't either.

I prepared myself to get to bed. I plugged my light in which is a white light bulb. I wished everyone a good night and closed my door, shut the windows and hoped into my bed.

I was thinking a lot and looking at my roof( top of the wall) and studied around explanations. I was not feeling tyred.

I was looking at the wall and I then said to myself: "C'mon give it up, it ain't true!"

On this very special moment, I decided to sleep and as I put my head down the roof and looked straight through my room.........................jeez....................shock......shock......what? is? that!?

At the end of my room next to the white light was standing a white looking thing. It was looking at me and I was shocked by it's head and eyes. It was small and for that few seconds I looked at it, I could not determine a mouth, but I saw hands and the feet...I then just put the whole blanket over the top of my head and I started to get cramps all over my body.
Sweating outbreak started to commence...I was worried what would happen if it takes the blanked away from me......I don't know for how long I was under my blanket..I then said...well I push the blanket away and run through it and open the door...but what if that thing stands next to me and waiting for me to lift my blanket???

It was those Oval sideways shaped eyes..they looked so dead, pitch black..like no life in it...that was afraid me the most..

I then put the blanket away slightly...and I looked if there was a massive head next to me....it wasn't...I push the blanket away and nothing was there...but for 1 thing.

There were marks on my ground from the feet moving towards my bed and having such a position that it is right standing in front of my bed and looking at me.

I never told this my mum...but the same night...something or someone told me....don't be afraid.

After time passed, I forgot about this alien stuff and never spoke about anything again. But in Switzerland we rarely get anything at all, no encounters, NOTHING!
Yes we are a neutral country, but also for them?

I am not that afraid of the dark anymore as I used to be..but I know I missed a chance..I missed something, and if I ever could turn back time, I would prepare myself.

If anyone out there has contact with them, or could have. Please let them know that I want to get another try, I want another chance! I want to know they are really really real!

I write this on a AlienWare Laptop with a massive Alien Head on it, I still live in the same place as I did few years back till the 1st of April, then I am going to move to my very own apartment for the first time...I live there alone.

I still Believe it was real, because the foot steps on the ground and something funny on my blanket is not just like that!

I share the opinion with the OP, but I want to know more,and I want to know them!

Is it so hard ?

This is my Story. sorry it is so long, but I needed to get into it...I can't fully express it...but it was different then anything I have experienced before, and I want to experience it again, longer and closer.

Regards

Neversommer.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

"I once saw a Mantis-Guy in the void and the Grays seemed to
follow him as the departed pass by" Her voice was solomn as
she stretched a off-white corset across the clothes line.
"The idea of a eternal spirit fascinates them and I've learned
in my experience, that some LIVING folk 'leak' their soul-light
and this draws 'em to them"

She squatted down and folded her dried wrestling mask, the
studs shone sun-sparks into my eyes. "Some folk draw the
aliens... that's what I think" she said and nodded, her eyes
seemed distant.

May mean something?... maybe.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by IronMan]

I think Ironman and Vance were on to something here. Anyone who has encountered them (as I have) will remember that there is something about them that is in-between life and death. I feel that the reason we fear Grays is because they represent many of the same things we fear about death. The above quote isn't the first time I've encountered tales of seeing 'them' on the 'other side'.

On an Off-Topic side note, I really enjoyed Vasili OH BOY Borodin and Ironman's posts here on this thread. Too bad they are banned from here as I would have liked to contacted them to go on one of their Gray Alien hunting adventures.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I red the OP and some of the following comments, so keep that in mind.

I have this fear of them as well, more like terror. I literally have to force myself to look at those images and sometimes I can't. I get very fearful and want to cry like a little girl (I may not chug maple syrup, but I'm all that is man!)

I have a hard time getting to sleep and even drugs aren't enough (prescribed or otc) I tried alcohol, but that's a bad idea with the paranoia.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61 >>

join