It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

connected 2 Pleiades?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I was just wondering how many of you are connected to Pleiades. I am very fond are the memories i have of the energy there and just wanted to know if anyone felt the same here. I have been in contact with this group since i was about 6yrs old now i am 20. Don't get me wrong, we are from everywhere and everything however we feel more from some places...So many initiations are happening, so many portals opening, it is truly exciting. It is nice to see so many individuals come together here.It is a challenge that we jumped into...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I've always felt connected to Pleiades since I was a kid. I would always know where to look at the nighttime sky even before I looked up

I don't know what this means. Could this mean I was from there?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
c'mon and get real
Connected to the pleiades??????????

Sorry ... can't buy that one

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluebird2
c'mon and get real
Connected to the pleiades??????????

Sorry ... can't buy that one

op, is that what this thread was created for?

in order to ask bluebird if he was able to believe the fact that you feel connected to the pleiades?

-

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I think what the OP is asking if some of us FELT that we are connected to Pleiades. For myself, I've felt that I had some fond memories of my past life there. The OP is not trying to prove that we are actually from there.

It may be due to some people's spiritual attunement to the Pleiades.

If you have nothing to contribute, please do not post.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

lmao i like that thanks prevenge. that gave me well needed laugh.

as to the OP i am not but wish i were,. if there is a way that i could be. please let me know.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What is all this nonesense about the Pleiades? I presume it all extends from the fraudster Billy Meier? To introduce some awkward facts, the Pleiades star cluster is a cluster of young hot stars some 100 million years old. They are young stars much younger than our own, if there are planets there they will only just have formed or be in the process of forming, so an advanced civillization there seems very unlikely don't you think?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I, too, have always felt a connection with The Pleiades.
Being a space cadet growing up in the Space Age of the 60's, I was drawn to The Pleiades constellation and for some reason was my favortie to view in the night sky. Whenever I go star gazing, I always point out this constellation to friends and tell them the story of the 7 sisters.
Naysayers can try to downplay a connection that we feel about the stars and our relationship to them, but it IS told that we are but mere star seeds and that our race came from Lyra, then the Pleiades and now Earth.
After finding out of The Pleiadian Connection, I was astounded with all the personal correlations and know that I have dwelled on this set of stars my entire life for a reason. There's a reason we are all here on Earth, our origins and future may soon be revealed.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Good start to an interesting conversation about people feeling connected to the Pleiades.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
What is all this nonesense about the Pleiades? I presume it all extends from the fraudster Billy Meier?
I do not know about anyone else. I cannot speak for them. But the Pleiadeas are connected to my ancestors and the tales and writings go back thousands of years. I am sure just a few before Billy Meier was a twinkle in his daddies eye. So please be nice and civil. Don't insult people you don't know by making assumptions about them.

I could tell you many things about myself that left me without doubt that there is truth in the legends the elders tell, however most of it has already been shared here on ATS. So if you want to know and willing to read with an open mind feel free to use the search function.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am new to this site however this post was not intended for the ones not actively connected...Maybe this site is full of ppl trying to figure it out, i don't really care, thanks to the ones who are positive

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm quite well aquainted with it actually NephraTari, more than I'd like perhaps- the war, the resettling and so on. But by all means share your information.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by timelike]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
When I was young the tribal elders used to tell us stories of how the earth has gone through different stages. We are now in the 4th world. Or so I am told. The first world was destroyed by fire at that time my people were instructed to follow a cloud and a star to the place where they would be safe. They were sent to live in the earth with what were called the ant people. The only light was from crystals that had absorbed the light of the sun and using that along with the inner sight we got along just fine. When it was over and the second earth was ready we were allowed to return to the surface and told to take heed in what we had learned while living with the ant people. The second earth much the first eventually became corrupted and once again it was necessary to go into the earth and prepare for the cleansing of the earth. This time it came in the form of ice. We stayed once again with the ant people and returned to the surface as before when the time came for the third world to begin. Alas the third world proved to fall victim to the same mistakes as the previous 2 worlds and yet again we were told that it was to be destroyed. This time we were sealed into reeds by a spider woman as it is said.. with food and water. And then the earth was flooded. when the waters subsided.. we reemerged and this is the age we are currently living in .. the 4th world.

It would seem.. we have not learned anything .. Because here we are again waging wars and polluting our world.

2012 will see the end of the 4th world and the dawn of the 5th.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth ... It will appear as a blue star." ... "That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon."

Our blue star has appeared. Mira.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Goddess NephraTari,
Thank you for sharing the story of our 4 worlds...
Quite fascinating and revealing...
Namaste...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes I have.From what I understand they are very young stars.They are quite beutiful with the nebula like haze that they have,however for some reason for the past few years Ive been on this mars kick.Im really drawn to mars.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I just found this thread, and have so far only skimmed through it, so please forgive my ignorance, but I am wondering... is any of this stuff about the different worlds and such like the doctrine written in the Urantia Book? Again, I don't mean to poke fun, I'm just wondering if these two subjects are similar.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have always been drawn to Vega and the Blue humans in Indian legend- despite the fact I am British. Here is a link so you you know what I am on about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BolianAdmiral
I just found this thread, and have so far only skimmed through it, so please forgive my ignorance, but I am wondering... is any of this stuff about the different worlds and such like the doctrine written in the Urantia Book? Again, I don't mean to poke fun, I'm just wondering if these two subjects are similar.
I have no idea what the urantia book is. All I can tell you is that our Elders did not read this story from any book. It was told to them by their Elders and so on for generations upon generations. The only writings they might have used in the past to help with the continuation of the legends we are told would come from Petroglyphs that are thousands of years old.

I seriously doubt your book is older than the petroglyphs.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
well i want a subaru impreza rs 2.5 98-01 2door; and subaru is pleiades or the seven sisters. im sure in some ways that i am not allowed do to others law abiding to remember for sake of "it" being illegal.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
well i want a subaru impreza rs 2.5 98-01 2door; and subaru is pleiades or the seven sisters. im sure in some ways that i am not allowed do to others law abiding to remember for sake of "it" being illegal.

HUH?

what on earth does that mean?

I almost feel like quoting the response to Adam Sandler telling the story about the puppy who lost his way at the end of billy madison because the sentiment is the same.

At no time in that post did I pick up on anything that resembled a clear thought.. and I feel more confused for reading it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join