It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

connected 2 Pleiades?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bluebird2

come on man, let the lads have some fun with their weird stuff.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by Ausar
well i want a subaru impreza rs 2.5 98-01 2door; and subaru is pleiades or the seven sisters. im sure in some ways that i am not allowed do to others law abiding to remember for sake of "it" being illegal.

HUH?

what on earth does that mean?

I almost feel like quoting the response to Adam Sandler telling the story about the puppy who lost his way at the end of billy madison because the sentiment is the same.

At no time in that post did I pick up on anything that resembled a clear thought.. and I feel more confused for reading it.

subaru logo
is pleieades.

and yes.. multi million dollar corporations put "weird stuff" on their logos that are scattered across every car they've made on the planet.

that "weird stuff" sure must not mean anything whatsoever
because everybody knows theres NO PURPOSE to logos whatsoever.
no communication of vital central core ideology of a corporation .. completely false.

-

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I understand the logo correlation, it is this that made no sense.

im sure in some ways that i am not allowed do to others law abiding to remember for sake of "it" being illegal.

Perhaps it is how he chose to word this.. but it did not make sense to me at all.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Though the Subaru logo may look like The Pleiades, but there are only 6 stars in that logo...
And...after viewing this image, they actually name 8 stars...
I know there are only 7 in the constellation and only 6 are viewable with the naked eye...
Trivia, what 7 Blue Stars make up The Pleiades ???

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

Duh...I can't count...they name 9 stars in previous photo !

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Synthesist]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

All the same.. Suburu's use of the stars.. what is the point?

symbolism in marketing is common. like the masonic symbol in sonic... hmm

anyway back to the topic. lol the pleiades are seven stars not six.

not sure why they omitted one.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crescent

ive allways like playing with plaedoes ever since I was little.. you can form them into anything you want.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I too have felt a connection ever since I was little. I would cry to the star cluster that I didn't belong here and to take me home. I know it was my choice to come here for a special reason. Many of my friends say they know they were going to see something big in their lifetime and now you can see everything coming to a head. I feel I'm here with a purpose but forgot my manual.Can you relate?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If you truly do have a connection use it. Those that have it can speak to them telepathically by simply directing their message to them silently much like a religious person prays. This of course is not the case when talking to them.

They do not require your viewing them as anything other than your family from far away. But if you are in need of help or just reassurance and you request it.. they can and will hear you if you truly are connected to them.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by itisibrian

I have felt for a very long time that I am one of the Plieades. That sounds crazy I know, however I cannot deny my astounding connection to this celestial gateway. When I first began studying astrology, I realized that my identical twin sister and I were born when the sun was in this "star group," on May 19th and we have 5 younger sisters. So we are seven sisters. No brothers. Then, more profoundly, I learned that Asterope is actually a twin star. This knowlegde was shocking as it meant there were actually 8 stars in the seven sisters constellation, one a twin star. As for the lost sister Merope, my mother who I jokingly call Plieone, had a miscarriage after her fifth daughter was born. So visibly in the heavens, there are the six stars, but one is twin. 5 individual stars, one twin star and one lost star. Since all of my sisters and I have been endowed with various mystical gifts, I can't shake this profound connection with the Pleiades, which has coincided with countless other mystical occurances. Just wanted to put this out there.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I hear the everglades are lovely this time of the year

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I find that i feel as if im connected to all things.It seems to me the creating will/force is a part of all,and all is a part of it.You must be prepaired for the wonders of the unknow,with wonderment,and glee as a child seeing a butterfly for the first time.There will be issues,but with acceptance,and understanding for the diverse abundance of possiable creations,you can come closer to the source.
War,Fighting,Ill will towrd others,these are the snares of fear,they cuse men to act out and do thoughtless things.There world has been built on there on self-worship.
I do feel a keenship to the pleiades,but alas i also understand all comes from the source,and all are connected by it,you are all my spirit brothers and sisters,Space,Time, these are prisons in wich we built.
I await the approching time when we all that are willing to make the choice to throw away there prisons,and forget there past's,and become what we are truly,and become aware fully of all our levels of existance.Those that choose to fear and turn away from the truth,so be it,it is each persons choice.
alas,I talk to much. and in end, i feel connected to all of you,
and everything.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yes, I have a deep feel for the Pleiades in my heart

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

The Urantia Book

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Urantia Book Cover--Urantia Foundation, Publisher
Author(s) Undetermined
Publisher Urantia Foundation, Uversa Press, others
Publication date October 1955
Media type Print (Hardback & Paperback)
ISBN ISBN 0-911560-02-5 (Urantia Foundation), ISBN 0-9651972-3-9 (Uversa Press)
OCLC Number 49687706
Uversa Press Indexed Edition
Wiki-Urantia-Book-HC2.jpg
Author(s) Original Multiple Authors

The Urantia Book (sometimes called the Urantia Papers or The Fifth Epochal Revelation) is a spiritual and philosophical book that discusses God, Jesus, science, cosmology, religion, history, and destiny.[1] It originated in Chicago, Illinois, sometime between 1924 and 1955. Its authorship remains a matter of speculation.[2]

The authors introduce the word "Urantia" as the name of the planet Earth and state that their intent is to "present enlarged concepts and advanced truth" in an "endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception." Among other topics, the book expounds on the origin and meaning of life, humankind's place in the universe, the relationship between God and people, and the life of Jesus.

The Urantia Foundation, a U.S.-based non-profit group, first published The Urantia Book in 1955 in English and has since translated it into 14 of other languages.[3] In 2001, a jury found that the English book's copyright was no longer valid after 1983.[4][5][6] The English text is a public domain work in the United States,[2] and in 2006, the international copyright on the English text also expired.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Children of the family of light. WAKE UP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join