It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im an addict to....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
MILK...

I just can't get enough when i get home... If i'd get the chance i'd drink a 1ltr pack in about 15 min just sittin'... enjoying milk..

Why? Is it the taste?, the feeling in your stomach? I can hear you laugh allready but i'm doing the same thing cause, it's not really an addict
more like: i prefer milk over soda. and it's kinda cheap here in holland so why not.

BUT i think there is a conspiracy in that white, creamy, juice of life!

cause it tastes to good to be true..

I mean no-body tells me what is going on at processing milk. do they?

what do you think, and are there other milk "addicts" out there in europe and the US?

Greetz,

Pure

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PureET

I am surrounded by farms full of cows. There are more cows in the town where I live than people.

My boyfriend is addicted to milk. He has a pb&j sandwhich every night before bed that he washes down with at least a couple glasses of milk.

I never drink it unless I have to (the Dr told me I had to while pregnant) and when I do, I hold my nose and gulp it all down fast.

Milk freaks me out, because when I was growing up my Mom used to put cod liver oil in our milk and make us drink it! Disgusting!

She thought that was better for us than vitamins. We couldn't leave the table until we drank it, either!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ouch!

That has got to be the most bogus taste in the world!!

Sorry to spoil it for you, i just cant get into drinking milk. Never have.:shk:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Maybe your body yearns for the calcium.
Or maybe your in a love affair.
Who knows.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I don't like milk either.

But if you're addicted to milk...whatever makes you happy I guess.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I've never liked milk for some reason, unless it's reasonably loaded with chocolate syrup

Now my mom, she LOVES milk, but refuses to drink milk from the store. She grew up on straight-from-the-cow milk and swears that store milk is just white colored water.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I only have it on cereal, or with cookies.
And both are rare.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I like chocolate milk with ice!

I have found myself drinking milk alot lately but, usually drink water!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

How much cod liver oild we talking here? I guess any would make milk taste bad. I accidentally put a little Flax Seed Oil in my milk one time and it was not very tasty.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I love my milk!!!

Big ole heaping cold glass of it...mmmmm

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Milk RULES! Well, milk and cheese. But I can't go a day without at least one glass.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Organic orange juice for me! Whenever I do not have I
and

That and I need at least one Kumbucha once a week!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Gherkins

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It's odd, but I can only drink milk either with chocolate, or with baked goods...

Otherwise, my system isn't happy with it. But with the above, and when nice and cold...sure, I'm game, though I prefer chocolate milk still (throwback to school days? Who knows)...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I personally enjoy cheese over milk. That said goat milk over cow. Unless the milk contain chocolate. Sometimes I don't mind milk alternatives such as rice milk and less often soy milk.
edit on 30-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I like milk too. But the past 6 months or so, I switched to skim and I like it better. Also helped me to loose weight and it's still good with Nestles Quick. Think I'll have some in a bit with some strawberries on the side. Yum

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
cakes...

always...

cant quit and dont wanna quit

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ouch!

That has got to be the most bogus taste in the world!!

Sorry to spoil it for you, i just cant get into drinking milk. Never have.:shk:

I have to agree dg....YUCK!! Just the thought of it gives me a shiver and makes me feel phlegm-y! I can use it in my coffee and in cereal..but to just drink a glass of it *shiver* I'm glad you love milk op..you're probably far healthier than I am! And my mom suffers from osteoporosis so I should perhaps start thinking about drinking more or taking a calcium supplement

Michelle

top topics

join