It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Illiminati timeline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The Illiminati are a real threat, that's a fact. 9/11 you heard about that without a doubt . It was a smoke screen, a bad cover up, think about it. OK , America has a great intelligence agency .

There would probably be none other as big as that, and you think that just by watching a training video, the terrorists could fly with great precision into the middle of a tower. ! Sorry but that just doesn't wash . It was a way of reducing the population. Others like Hitler, Sadam and now bin Laden were all used as plots to keep the people in order.They were targets to keep the publics' eyes away from the real threat - The Illuminati !!. OK let's check the time line of threats to the human race. 1939 to 1945 - Hitler. Around 1955 the height of the Cold War. all eyes were on Russia. This was only 10 years after Nazi Germany fell.Then after that the Israeli - Egypt crisis. In 1968, again only again just over 10 years , another diversion from the truth.Then in 1990 the Gulf War and Suddam became another big threat. In 2001 came the 9/11 event . We went to defcon 3 again ( doesn't make sense to me - defence condition 3 ? ) That was something to divert from the truth , and again just over 10 years since the Gulf War.There is a pattern here. Now it has started to heat up with supposed terrorist attacks left, right, center, above and below The next one nearly here , so how close from the take over ?. While just a year ago , in 2003. came the Gulf War Two.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You are simply too paraniod. The idea of an NWO is just absurd to me.

The real pattern is that humans are war like at nature and the real corruption is money.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
thanks for your opinion

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
no, i refuse to even think that that's plausible. let's see...

WWII - hitler wanted to bring germany to the top of the world, out of the great depression. he blamed the jews, spurring hate for them. he started the war to get more resources and to enure the survival of the aryan race.

Cold War - the height was not really in 1955, but during the cuban missle crisis when we were a few minutes from an all out nuclear war. also, the cold war started when russia got its nuclear bomb and the us got even more paranoid of communism...

Israel/Egypt - i don't know too much about this one. was the us even involved at all though? i didn't think we were.

1990 - iraq invades kuwait. we back kuwait because they sell us oil, also we had previous grumbles about saddam. where were the sporadic 10 year events between these two?

Sept. 11, 2001 - not an illuminati ploy, just islamic fundamentalists despising the us. and they did a whole lot more than just watch a training video... and no, flying a plane is not hard at all once you learn how, it would not have been hard at all to fly into the WTC.

Currently - attacking iraq was justified in my mind. we should have taken the war to these ends back in 1990.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
ofcourse they are real, and world domination is what they desire.
we are dealing with control freaks. soon we wont be citizens, we will be consumers for the corperate monsters controling the globe, we are on our way.
why do you think there is so much protest we never see on tv...WTO, Federal trade this and that..people know, and more people need to realize the real agenda here.
all i can say is protect your family, because when that day comes when you find out we are at war, and not with a foreign power....are you going to be ready?
i say quit talking about doing something and just do it, if you want to be a voice go protest, if you want to be heard go on the radio...otherwise your not doing to much, just being a lazy conspiracist, which alot of us are.
it wont hurt to be ready.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i agree that the illuminati are a real force, and i do believe for them to be power hungry... but i don't believe that any of the aforementioned instances in history were done as "smoke screens" to the truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
shorts, your post is a hideous pile of paranioa and unsupported opinions.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's a diversion. Throw a bomb at somebody and they will be so worried about getting rid of it that they won't see what you are doing. Look for other 'happenings' that didn't make the big headlines, but happened at the same time.

DeltaChaos started this thread:
DISINFORMATION - PSYOPS for Civilian Operations

That should give you a better idea of what I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Shorts~~your are on the right track.
9/11 was a diversion. It is a fact that some people at WTC were told to work form home that day. The part of the Pentagon that was hit was being remodeled--that was no coincidence. I could go on.
The other events you mention didn't "just happen" either. I don't think waars, etc are necessarily jus to reduce the population. My vote is NWO.

You might try finding this book, Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History That Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramidsby Jim Marrs.
It's not real expensive, and avail at amazon. I haven't read it yet, but my husband has read it. It tells it like it is, with not reptilian overtures, as with Icke.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i remember one day during high school a few years ago i stayed home and one of the chemistry labs got set on fire. did it happen because i wasn't there? no, it was just coincidence.

EBK

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
While it is indeed possible that the Illuminati were behind these events, there is not much evidence to support it. The events you mention could be the work of several different groups, not just the Illuminati. Others could just be mere coincidence. It appears to be mere speculation, with little to back it up.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles

The real pattern is that humans are war like at nature and the real corruption is money.

I agree.

Shorty: If they were trying to lower the population, dont you think they would kill more people than they did? The amount of people killed is the equivalent of stealing a penny out of a billion dollars.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Uh? you new at this are you?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Uh? you new at this are you?

I dont think anything of the NWO either, Neo. There are so many theories and none that I have read have too much in common, no evidence either.

If someone can give me a link to some good info about the NWO/Illuminati I would be more than happy to read it.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
The Illiminati are a real threat, that's a fact. so how close from the take over ?. While just a year ago , in 2003. came the Gulf War Two.
The plan is to have complete control over the middle and near east with the illuminati agenda. By the looks of it, it's all going according to plan, with the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq.

September 11/2001 was nothing but a ploy for the illuminati agenda to attack the middle east in Afghanistan, in order to secure the area for oil extraction. How on earth can someone in a cold, dark cave train people in the United States to hit the WTC towers? Major officials in the U.S., when they "heard" of the WTC attacks, did nothing but sit in their offices, like everything was going according to plan-that tells you a lot about what they were expecting.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Sept. 11, 2001 - not an illuminati ploy, just islamic fundamentalists despising the us. and they did a whole lot more than just watch a training video... and no, flying a plane is not hard at all once you learn how, it would not have been hard at all to fly into the WTC.

Actually, anyone familiar with Myron Fagan's lectures on the Illuminati from the early 60's, and Pike's writings on WW3, the Muslim's and the Political Zionists (as well as everyone else but mainly those two) were to fight each other in a state of desperation. Therefore it may not have been a direct action from the Illuminati but they definately were the original cause.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
its not the humans or leaders taking over the world and corrupting their positions of power, its the system, if you know what i mean. I mean its not George Bush running the country or individuals or groups, its the whole damn system of the country driving its corrupted power forwards. Soon enough the NWO will realise that its not in control, but the system is in control of everything. Kind of like a physical Matrix made up out of our own greed.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well lets see,

I have two words for you, "Skull and Bones", it should be enough to enlighten you.

Polar Bear

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
shorty said:

It was a smoke screen, a bad cover up, think about it. OK , America has a great intelligence agency

good points, yes America were wanting to arrest Bin Laden for years according to the press. They were apparently begging the Taliban to hand him over. Which seems like a coverup since the US are the supreme power and would've bombed them years ago if he was a real threat.

shorty said:

Sorry but that just doesn't wash . It was a way of reducing the population.

yes, this is possible. Apparently in 20 years time the world's population will be doubled. What better plan than to gain extra capital from the oil, destroy your enemies (Saddam Hussein), cull some of the population through war, gain the enemies weapons of mass destruction to use later on, gain increased control of the world and show that you are the toughest in the world, then grab Bin Laden and show him to the press just before the next election.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Israel/Egypt - i don't know too much about this one. was the us even involved at all though? i didn't think we were.

The US was involved as a 'middle-man', Mostly Kissinger. After Israel captured a large chunk of Egypt, the US persuaded them to give it back because they didn't want to piss off the rest of the Arab countries in the area. Israel gave back the land in the name of peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join