It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Illiminati timeline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
no, i refuse to even think that that's plausible. let's see...

WWII - hitler wanted to bring germany to the top of the world, out of the great depression. he blamed the jews, spurring hate for them. he started the war to get more resources and to enure the survival of the aryan race.

Cold War - the height was not really in 1955actually, when the Russians got ICBM's I think in 1955, it WAS a big deal, but during the cuban missle crisis when we were a few minutes from an all out nuclear war. also, the cold war started when russia got its nuclear bomb and the us got even more paranoid of communism...

Israel/Egypt - i don't know too much about this one. was the us even involved at all though? actually, we helped the Israelis fight back the Egyptians almost to Ciro, then the United States got cold feet when we found out that Russia had deployed tactial nukes in the area. Almost WWIII i didn't think we were.

1990 - iraq invades kuwait. we back kuwait because they sell us oil, actually, we (Bush Sr.) told Sadam that if he made a little land grab in Kuwait, that we would not do anything in private, but when he did, ... you know the rest. also we had previous grumbles about saddam. where were the sporadic 10 year events between these two?

Sept. 11, 2001 - not an illuminati ploy, just islamic fundamentalists despising the us. and they did a whole lot more than just watch a training video... and no, flying a plane is not hard at all once you learn how, it would not have been hard at all to fly into the WTC.

Currently - attacking iraq was justified in my mind. we should have taken the war to these ends back in 1990.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by quiksilver
its not the humans or leaders taking over the world and corrupting their positions of power, its the system, if you know what i mean. I mean its not George Bush running the country or individuals or groups, its the whole damn system of the country driving its corrupted power forwards. Soon enough the NWO will realise that its not in control, but the system is in control of everything. Kind of like a physical Matrix made up out of our own greed.

amen to that...our collective greeds, lusts, etc.... actually all of the '7 deadly sins' or if you perfer '7 baser emotions'.

Now, those prominant people in power/authority be it Political or in Industry or Entertainment, are just the tip of the iceberg...the focal point....a group to point your finger at.....

[[ Enmasse, they stormed the castle of Viktor Frankenstein!! ]]

see sig.-->>

~~~+++~~~

There does seem a time-line, but as advances of technology are 'incorporated' into our society & culture,
we (collectively) become enamored, enthralled, eventually ensnared by the labor/thought saving devices
that were meant? to free us.

the next time you rein-in the 1 available raise or land that most covetable position on the corporate ladder....don't reflect on the maschinations it took to get the reward...after all, your not part of the problem--its' the other guy--> the NWO & Illuminati & soul-snatchers & Immortal Elites...

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
america dosent have to be involved for some thing to be to do with the illuminati and i might not even be american

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

its not the humans or leaders taking over the world and corrupting their positions of power, its the system, if you know what i mean. I mean its not George Bush running the country or individuals or groups, its the whole damn system of the country driving its corrupted power forwards. Soon enough the NWO will realise that its not in control, but the system is in control of everything. Kind of like a physical Matrix made up out of our own greed.

NWO isthe system.
NWO is the Illumunati, the freemasons, the vatican, etc etc. It is a heirarchy of power.
Read the book by Jim Marrs I mention, above.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
america dosent have to be involved for some thing to be to do with the illuminati and i might not even be american

Could you runt this by me again???
I got lost somewhere around the first word?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What I mean is that, One person or group wouldn't want to or can't control the whole world. Its everyone thats doing it.

Imagine if the NWO decided that they were going to abandon the cause. It wouldn't work! Even the NWO or wateva, because there are so many safeguards that the subconciously created. Another group or organisation would see this as a threat, assasinate them all and replace them. Even if hundreds of powerful leaders organistaions related to the NWO decided to abandon the control, then there would still be more safeguards that we are mostly unaware of. No single person or organistaion can ever be in control. They are just the puppets for a scheme dominated by thousands of other people. In the end it all comes down to money.

Control = money. If someone see's they arent gonna get it, then theyll take it as a threat and do something about it. get it?

sum ppl wont get what i said.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What I mean is that, One person or group wouldn't want to or can't control the whole world. Its everyone thats doing it.

Imagine if the NWO decided that they were going to abandon the cause. It wouldn't work! Even the NWO or wateva, because there are so many safeguards that the subconciously created. Another group or organisation would see this as a threat, assasinate them all and replace them. Even if hundreds of powerful leaders organistaions related to the NWO decided to abandon the control, then there would still be more safeguards that we are mostly unaware of. No single person or organistaion can ever be in control. They are just the puppets for a scheme dominated by thousands of other people. In the end it all comes down to money.

Control = money. If someone see's they arent gonna get it, then theyll take it as a threat and do something about it. get it?

sum ppl wont get what i said.

NOW isn't a group, it is an agenda for world control and domination. There are many groups, at different levels, all after the same goal, NWO.
There is some infighting. Sometimes, a group in power disappears into history, as the Hapsburgs. But, the agenda is always there.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The Freemason and Illuminati secret soceties seem to have started with good fundamentals, in the sense they were to bring about fellowship and help the community and/or world around them. What happened to these fundamentals between George Washington and George Bush.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join