It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Supreme Court strikes down the state's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

You sure need some serious education.

You live your life - hopefully your future kid will be more aware.

What should I educate my self about, guys wearing lipstick that dress like girls? It aint no math problem. Don't you find that strange a bit? The world is full of wanabes, like that southpark episode some people want to be dolphins It's simply a disorder, people get perverted all the time, this is just another form of it.Can't blame the genes either, scientists can't confirm it so it's back to the drawing board. Some think they are vampiers did you know that, they feel the need to drink blood, they look like a vampire , they dress in black , they dive their nails black.They think they are vampiers but they are not, just people with serios problems gone bad.

Why do you think crazy people are crazy? why not call them just difrent? with other opinions? Do you think being vegetarian is genetic? We all make our choices influenced by other factors , most of the time when we are under development when our brain colects information at a very early age.Abuse no proper education and negative influence by other people caused on a target can cause alot of damage.As a human being you have the desire of reproducing with out you even knowing it,as a man you have the desire to hunt, protect.Dressing and acting like a woman means that something went wrong and has nothing to do with male instincts.

Being gay is simply unatural.It's a disorder.

Ya know what - I could not have answered that question any better then your own post - of misinformation.

I highly recommend everyone educate themselves prior to posting on subject's they have no real knowledge of.

Education is the Key and Answer to almost everything.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Tell me, what are some of the other "progressive" measures you have in mind for society?

Wrong blog.

I am a futurist - nothing remains the same - evolution of knowledge & understanding allows progression.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Hey how come there is a limited number of gay people vs straight people? If it were normality why are they not equal in number with us or more.Maybe because it's a disorder?

In reality - I'd say the majority of people are BI.

Society rules have a lot to do with people denying their own natural instincts.

"Normal" - - yeah - Love that.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
This isn't over yet! People of California are signing petitions and plan to propose an amendment to the states constitution that will ban same sex couples from getting married at all. They are asking for this decision to be postponed until after the fall elections so that everyone will have a chance to vote on an amendment. I think it should be postponed and voted on by everyone in the state of California.

You realize if the people of California vote to make it legal to eat babies that doesn't mean that is the right thing to do. If people vote to make it legal to oh say, force gays to drink from different drinking fountains it should be overturned as being against the constitution.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
When the black minority had problems in United States they went for the streets demonstrating for their rights, and it's a good thing they did. Today they got what they wanted, but they did not demonstrate half naked on the street in a perverted mode.How is it to dress like a woman on the street for your rights.Their image with their voice that trys to resemble a woman(the pasive ones) and their ways of showing who they are by dressing half naked to ask for their rights .
No one answered me this, why do gay people imitate and act like a female?

Here is the truth.This is the way this people are asking for their rights.

Let them take care of your babies and babisit them.

Something went wrong for them.It's another thing for a man to be with another man and another dressing like a woman.This indicates that this people have problems with their personality, that maybe thei were influenced to be this way, they simply fliped very early in life.
I do not hate gay people, it's their sicknes and their problem, but I will never come to the conclusion that it's normal.

We all have our problems, we all want something, sometimes we form groups and ask for our rights, I do not think I would ask for my rights half naked imitating on the street that I'm doing it with my girlfriend just to get a better salary or who knows what from the state.If I were to do that it would indicate that I have a serios problem and it's not really about my salary .Next thing they would push to get maried in curches, they would never be satisfied any way.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HHH Is King
If people vote to make it legal to oh say, force gays to drink from different drinking fountains it should be overturned as being against the constitution.

With all the disease in the homosexual community this is a great idea. HIV, AIDS, Hepitius Z(10th) etc, etc. All food service should have a health card indicating sexual preference that must wear when working, same for health services too.

The CDC should require this for public safety.

If the homosexual community demands the right to shove their life style down our throats, then the public has the right to protect itself from rampant disease.

With "acceptance" comes responsibility................

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

pepsi, can't you discern the difference between people having fun, blowing off some steam, and genuine 'rights'?? You trot out the same hackneyed crap (you seem to have a lot of pictures of parades....hmmmm..) and attempt to deflect, and ridicule.

Why not post pictures of straight peple from a Mardi Gras celebration as well??? What, you say?? Straight people don't dress up for Mardi Gras or Halloween?

Or football/baseball/socker/hickey games? And, they never make a genuine fool of themselves???

Or, does EVERY sports fan ALWAYS dress up??? Or, do the regular fans get a little embarassed by their behaviour?? The people in your photos represent the extreme end, the less than one percent of the ten percent, or so, of gay people in the general population.

Go learn something....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Just as there were separate drinking fountains and swimming pools just a few decades ago....remember, 'coloreds only' ... 'whites only'??

Heleios, do your knuckles still drag on the ground when you walk?

Seems all of those commercials for genital herpes are always about the man or the woman infecting their partner....why not check the CDC stats on that?

NO...you aren't the sort to think like a normal human being...sounds more like a grand Wizard frame of mind....and you have purported to be a Christian!

Pffft! They should revoke YOUR membership card!!

(add)....and while you're at it, while you're on probation, perhaps you could do some REAL research....HIV is a virus, AIDS is a 'syndrome'. To suggest otherwise displays your incredible ignorance. HIV cannot survive on a surface, such as a dinner plate or fork or water fountain.

Hepatitis is not the 'bogeyman' you claim, either. How many times do you eat out?? How many times have you contracted Hepatitis?? And, did you know there are innoculations, just in case one of those undocumented restaurant workers dishing up the salsa doesn't wash his hand after leaving the restroom....

[edit on 5/20/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

pepsi, can't you discern the difference between people having fun, blowing off some steam, and genuine 'rights'?? You trot out the same hackneyed crap (you seem to have a lot of pictures of parades....hmmmm..) and attempt to deflect, and ridicule.

How is that, I'm just making some points.

Why not post pictures of straight peple from a Mardi Gras celebration as well??? What, you say?? Straight people don't dress up for Mardi Gras or Halloween?

You compare dressing once on holloween with guys dressed up as girls talking like girls all the time and acting like girls all the time.In other words alot of gay man that are passive will act and talk like a woman every day, it's part of who they are.

Or, does EVERY sports fan ALWAYS dress up??? Or, do the regular fans get a little embarassed by their behaviour?? The people in your photos represent the extreme end, the less than one percent of the ten percent, or so, of gay people in the general population.

You still have not answered my questions, why do gay man act and talk like girls? can you answer that?...and no they do not represent the extreme, passive gay people in alot of cases act and talks like girls.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

pepsi, you are making a too-blanket judgement there....and, being mysoginist at the same time....it is your perjorative use of the term 'girls'...and 'passive'....I think quite a few women out there are going to be offended.

There are gender-identity issues for a minor, very small segment of our society...some people resort to gender-redefining surgery. Others just feel they are trapped in the wrong body, and cope as well as they can.

You don't have to associate with people you don't feel comfortable around...and neither do I. To be frank, too much flamboyance, while funny at first, grows tiresome over time...same with the buffoons who dress up and paint their faces for football games....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is your every day example.
This only shows that it's not only about same sex couple, but a perversion of the subject in cause.Why act like a woman when you're not one.I thought gay people are atracted to man not to girls right? So might as well got get a real woman to mate with.It just shows that being gay is a choise
and not genetic.They chose to be gay because at some point of their lifes something went wrong form them, they got humiliated or abused, or rejected.It's bad when that happens, some of the people resort to this, others cary a gun to school, some jump off the balcony. Tell me is jumping off the balcony a natural choise?

What do you think about this guy?
he talks about brest cancer like it's his own problem, of course he can't get brest cancer he is a dude, girl enough for you?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Pepsi, first let me say that I agree with you in that I think it's gross too.

With that being said, don't you think that their oppression in today's society, for example not being able to get married, is what's causing all this outrageous behavior in attempts to stand out and rebel against the man? It's like a teenager.

Also, with your intolerance of them, you are sounding like someone who calls African tribes 'savages' because it's a culture you don't understand. You are being bigoted in that regard.

They deserve equal rights.

[edit on 5/20/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Or football/baseball/socker/hickey games? And, they never make a genuine fool of themselves???

Go learn something....

Exactly! Hey let me see if I can find some pix of stereotypes. Like "Macho Man" - "Blond Bimbo" - Oh wait! Those are straights.

Here is what a couple of my male gay friends have told me:

"Why would I dress like a woman - I'm a man"
"Anal sex is disgusting. That is not what that part of the body is made for"
"My partner and I have been together for 15 years - we met in church"
"I don't believe in casual sex - I believe in Love and Commitment"
"I am a professional business man - I wear a suit and tie everyday"
"Unless the average gay man makes some sort of gesture or eye contact - I can't tell if he is gay by looking at him"

Of course there are stereotypes - but there are stereotypes in any and all "groups".

Most people fit somewhere in the middle of Average Everyday People that do not stand out from the crowd. That includes gays/lesbians.

BACK ON SUBJECT: Equal Rights for all by Constitution. End of Story.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

pepsi, sexual orientation is not a choice, any more than you made a consciencous 'choice' to be straight. You 'choose' the woman's attributes that you find attractive.....don't you??? No, actually, you don't. You and your buddy can be out, trolling for women, and each of you will have a sexual reaction to different attributes...you can't control this, it just is.

The woman your buddy finds gorgeous would not cause the same reaction in you, possibly. It's not a choice. If you are dating a woman because you are attracted to blonds, then she dyes her hair red....well, now you know her and have found a deeper level of attraction, so the hair color may not matter as much, even though you would not be attracted to a perfect stranger with red hair!

Oh....by the way....men get breast cancer too! Check the CDC website...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What do you think about this guy?

He talks about brest cancer like it's his own problem, of course he can't get brest cancer he is a dude, girl enough for you?

Try educating yourself before you speak. Enough! Some people just need to be ignored.

Study Finds Male Breast Cancer on the Rise

The largest study ever conducted of male breast cancer concludes that the disease is on the rise and is usually detected when the tumors are bigger, have spread and may be more aggressive, compared to diagnosis of the disease in women.

www.cancerwise.org...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well let's see if it is a choise or not.

www.traditionalvalues.org...

Born Gay? - Not So Fast Say Homosexual Researchers!

Washington, DC - A trio of psychologists associated with the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) have just published a startling report that debunks one of the major foundations of the homosexual movement: That homosexuals are "born gay." The report quotes noted "gay" scientists as well as "gay" philosophers who openly admit there is no research proving there is a "gay gene" or "gay brain."

From the faulty premise that homosexuals are born that way, flow a number of other equally flawed assumptions. Two of these are: That society must encourage and protect individuals who think they were "born gay"; and that those who oppose homosexual behavior are mentally unstable (homophobic) and are trying to force homosexuals to deny their genetic destinies.

"The Innate-Immutable Argument Finds No Basis in Science," by Drs. A. Dean Byrd, Shirley Cox, and Jeffrey W. Robinson, quotes one of the most vocal homosexual researchers Dean Hamer who noted: "Homosexuality is not purely genetic ? environmental factors play a role. There is not a single master gene that makes people gay. . . . I don't think we will ever be able to predict who will be gay."

Homosexual researcher Simon LeVay who studied hypothalmic differences between the brains of heterosexuals and homosexuals, has noted: "I didn't show that gay men are born that way, the most common mistake people make in interpreting my work. Nor did I locate a gay center in the brain."

Camille Paglia, a lesbian activist has had the courage to boldly state what most homosexuals refuse to admit: "Homosexuality is not 'normal.' On the contrary, it is a challenge to the norm?Nature exists whether academics like it or not. And in nature, procreation is the single relentless rule. That is the norm. Our sexual bodies were designed for reproduction?No one is born gay. The idea is ridiculous?homosexuality is an adaptation, not an inborn trait?."

It's seems it is a choise, thats what research has produce lately.
Well it seems I'm not the one that needs "education"

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They can have a mariage, I don;t care about that, I just don't want them showing naked in front of my kids parading and simulating doing it in frot of my child.
I will never consider it a normality, but they can do what ever they may wish, just have a code of etics and a limit of decency in public for god sakes, act like people.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

pepsi....your source is complete bunk!!!

'traditionalvalues.org' is a front for a right-wing, agenda-based religious bunch of nutjob zealots....they will stop at nothing to bias their 'research' to meet their agenda!!!!

If you accept the nonsense form this site, then you should just as well accept the crapola that spouts from Sen. John Mccain's 'spiritual advisor'....the one he sought out, and did not reject, even though the 'reverend' Hagee called the Catholic church 'the Great Whore'...

These are the ilk of people you wish to cite???

Try looking for some real research...some that isn't tainted by religious myths and fallacies.....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well here it is from a difrent site.
This is a research site.

crossroad.to...
Face it, it's a choise, we all make choises in life.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Then, don't take your children to a parade!!

I daresay, I've seen much worse, more overtly sexual displays by 'straight' people....in very inappropriate places. Ever heard the term 'Get a room!' ????

Ever did research into how many 'straight' people are into some freakishly weird fetishes?? S&M comes first to mind...and in public on occasions....but don't bring the children!

Of course, your children are exposed to far, far worse...most likely, on the school playground...from talking with their peers. Good luck trying to control that....guess 'home-schooling', eh? And then, where's the social inter-action so important in a child's life.

Kids are a lot smarter than you think....and they aren't going to be influenced by what they see and hear, unless you don't discuss things openly with them, age appropriate of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join