It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, SkyWatcher - I am sorry you have experienced that, it must have been awful.

I will pay attention to my left side then and see what happens!

Best-
Tadarida

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

I was just coming on to tell about how much better I feel today, I was feeling really rotten last night, and it continued on through the morning, when I woke up, I was sooo much better, now I see, Katt, that one was only miles from my location. No wonder. At around 100am EST tonight I started to get pressure in my head, the 'underwater' feeling that Mike has described, and lower back pain, not severe but noticeable. This is so amazing. I told my hunny that the dogs were acting strange this morning (sat morning) they were plain needy! I have 4 small dogs, and all of them were trying to be in my lap! Even the chihuahua, who hates me, LOL! Buffy the chihuahua does not get into your lap, she is not that kind of loving little pup, and she was up in my face, almost like she was begging me to hold onot her. I had completely forgotten that it could be tied to a quake to be honest, until I read Katts post tonight at work.

edit to add= there were actually 2 within 60 miles or less of my town, in addition to the one this side of Huntsville there was also one about 60 miles north of us, near cleveland Tenn.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Welcome to our little community, tadarida, and for your comments. I see you live in Southern California, so I'd like to ask you if you felt anything in the days preceding their recent EQ. With your particular situation, you can still log your precursors when your back or leg are more painful than usual. Charlotte explained to me that you will be able to pick up precursors even more in parts of your body where you've had injury, so you still might be able to be accurate, if you're inclined to give it a try. The legs are generally Central and South America only and the lower back is one precursor for many regions, but there is a set of precursors for each region, so that would guide you.

SpaceCadet, I had a feeling you were picking up something because your aches sounded so much like last time you all had a quake down there. As Charlotte has said, the Sierra/Wasatch/New Madrid regions will affect us much more intensely for smaller mag EQs. And it sounds like your dogs are pretty accurate indicators too.

Magnitude 4.6 - NEAR THE SOUTH COAST OF PAPUA, INDONESIA
2008 August 03 10:08:20 UTC

I guess I was getting Indonesia. It's not a huge quake, but Indonesia has been pretty quiet lately. I've gotten the precursors confused with Japan before. I don't log most of the South Pacific or Oceania with the domino islands anymore unless I get the precursors very strongly and there's at least a mag 6.0. Same with Alaska and a couple other extremely seismic regions.

I see The Geysers in NorCal are pretty active lately.

Magnitude 2.6 - NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
2008 August 03 13:26:34 UTC

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I have the whole head under water feeling now. Last night around midnight I had the ringing and then shrieking noise in my ears. Maybe I was hearing this quake?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
With your particular situation, you can still log your precursors when your back or leg are more painful than usual. Charlotte explained to me that you will be able to pick up precursors even more in parts of your body where you've had injury, so you still might be able to be accurate

Not a good idea, That kind of pain is shooting at times so it has its ups and downs. The more the nerve gets aggravated the worse the pain.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
As far as precursors, we're still watching most of California into Mexico and south SF bay area, and I've noticed all the geyser and hot spring areas sure are active the past couple days, as well as the Sierras south of here and near Long Valley caldera. There was a 3.0 in southwest Nevada down that way yesterday, more to the Sierras, which I hope, explains some Sierra/Wasatch precursors I'm getting.

I'm thinking there might be something +5.0 offshore or in Oregon or Washington in the next 30 hours or so. My guess would be offshore again.

The ants were swarming again yesterday afternoon in a different place in the back yard and the puppy seemed a bit restless, but not as much as before the SoCal EQ.

Anyone else feel like their ears need to pop, lots of pressure?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Magnitude 2.1 - NEVADA
2008 August 04 06:36:04 UTC

I just noticed this on the USGS maps... which would also explain the Sierra precursors of yesterday. This is on the Pyramid Lake fault, I think, which had a 7.0 in 1860. There have been a couple there the past few days.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Nice to see everyone here. Vacation.... was well, a vacation what can I say when in a house with a dozen people mostly kids, lol.

Mike nice to see you back missed ya!

Katt I see you changed your avatar was it because of the other member using the same one as you? I don't think anyone noticed it but me and it was confusing, I thought when I wrote them they would have changed it out of respect, oh well. "I like your new one"

Space I noticed you started a thread about crickets and Spiders and such and I didn't see it mentioned in this thread. This is also something we are watching, animal and insect movements.... at least I think we are.

So it seems there is ant, cricket and spider movement and dogs seeking attention. The areas are Nevada, and Alabama/Tenn. is this correct? How about Cal. anyone noticing anything unusual with animals/insects, etc.

It will take me a bit to get myself together my lower back is killing me this morning.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Good morning all, and WELCOME TO THE NEW guests to our thread.... and Thanks for coming foward.

It is monday morning AUG 4th at 9:45

I have been getting a lot of left side back pain, and a lot of pressure in ears, I am going to put a decent size quake off shore of oregon (out in water), probably within 24 hours due to intensity of precursers....

My whole body has been sore, but i was busy this weekend.... cant figure out why my right thigh is extremely sore since sunday... like I did 100 squats, but only on right back of thigh... left is fine.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi damntheptb missed you too!

I'm trying to catch up and I am noticing a lot of UFO activity being posted in areas such as Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania.

I live in S.E. PA .......... all I can say is last night I sensed something (UNCOMFORTABLE MOMENT) I got up and checked around, nothing. I looked for my cat (WHO SEEMS TO SENSE ALSO) and who leaves the area quickly when she feels uncomfortable and I couldn't locate her.... she is usually near by to me. Later I heard a very low flying copter but I didn't get up to look but it was very low.

When down the shore (Wildwood, N.J.) Wed./Thur. not sure I was out on my balcony looking at the stars, skies were clear, bright..... when all of a sudden this very thin layer of white cloudish thin layer started to come overhead it looked so surreal it scared me. I looked around I was on the third floor everything was clear but only a few hundred feet up was this eerie thin white cloud layer. You could see right through it and see the dark sky and the stars but what made this eerie was it was moving :::so fast.::: I would say it was coming off the Atlantic Ocean from Southeast racing Northwest. I was creeped out and I don't get feelings like this.

Weird White somewhat cloud type layer moving extremely fast, not enough wind to account for this also, pickup in UFO activity, animal and insect movements, earthquakes, ice slippage to a large degree, water warming...............I don't know but something major is in the works.

Since I am an experiencer and I know that these beings monitor Earth and record everything on Earth I think we need to keep an eye to the sky..... they usually give the hint something is going to happen in a major way.

Also include new crop circle.

Hmmmm I just remembered my vision of explosions (several) and hearing one word Beijing and 8/8/08 the Olympics start in Beijing. We need member is these locations to watch the skies for ufo activity over there just in case.

Sorry just trying to get myself together and look at all options no matter how far out of the box they may seem.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
Welcome to our little community, tadarida, and for your comments. I see you live in Southern California, so I'd like to ask you if you felt anything in the days preceding their recent EQ. With your particular situation, you can still log your precursors when your back or leg are more painful than usual. Charlotte explained to me that you will be able to pick up precursors even more in parts of your body where you've had injury, so you still might be able to be accurate, if you're inclined to give it a try. The legs are generally Central and South America only and the lower back is one precursor for many regions, but there is a set of precursors for each region, so that would guide you.

Thanks for the welcome, all.

I did not notice anything before the So Cal quake last week - ironically, I was feeling pretty good! Maybe just not tuned in for it?

The quandry for me on this subject is that I have been doing quite a lot of reverse thinking on my situation - ie: not paying much attention to the pinched nerve and reframing my thinking about it so that I am not giving it any energy. It has actually made a difference, so I may be on to something here. Well.. that's a subject for a different thread!

However, I will pay attention and log anything unusual... and I have a lot to catch up on as far as geographical areas connected to the body... this thread makes for fascinating reading... if I don't participate too much here it doesn't mean I am not reading!

Good work, everyone!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Observe, your back ache could be New Madrid still. I see they are having little ones all around there. Wasn't there a micro-EQ in New Jersey about 8 days ago? It's off the map now, but I recall seeing it. Was that while you were there? Yeah, re: the new avatar... partly, but also time for a change, but I'm not sure it was worth the trouble.

And regarding your dreams-- I think I heard on the radio last night that there was some kind of bomb blast in China... I was half asleep. I don't watch the news and rarely even turn the television on anymore.

KASHGAR, China (Reuters) - Chinese police said a bomb attack that killed 16 police in the western Xinjiang region on Monday was a "suspected terrorist" attack, four days before the Beijing Olympic Games, state media reported.

Tadarida, let us know if you pick up on anything strange there in SoCal.

I had a feeling you'd have a lot of ear and head pressure too, damntheptb. I still feel like my ears need to pop. Had some Oregon precursors this morning again, probably offshore. I think I mentioned that.

I wonder if Mike's feeling anything?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Afew hours ago my lower back was so bad I could hardly stand up but about an hour ago it (the pain) just went away...weird.

I'm still looking for anything out of the ordinary and trying to see if any connections can be made.

I think we need to observe Beijing for the first opening days. I check the IRIS map and just waiting for a biggggggg red circle to come up in that area.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Magnitude 3.7 - CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
2008 August 04 20:03:24 UTC

The Long Valley caldera area, Sierras.

Twelve hours from when your back stopped hurting, give or take a couple, Observe, see what happens.

Also Central California within the last hour...

Magnitude 2.1 - CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
2008 August 04 20:04:59 UTC

Now this one (above), they're saying it could've been a quarry explosion. It's about a minute apart from the Long Valley one.

Magnitude 1.9 - NEVADA
2008 August 04 21:00:12 UTC

and

Magnitude 1.7 - NEVADA
2008 August 04 21:03:14 UTC, three minutes apart.

MAP 5.4 2008/08/04 19:38:26 34.176 26.644 29.8 CRETE, GREECE
MAP 4.1 2008/08/03 00:52:55 39.604 23.890 10.0 AEGEAN SEA
MAP 5.2 2008/08/03 00:39:17 39.639 23.837 10.0 AEGEAN SEA
MAP 4.7 2008/07/30 05:02:59 38.189 20.178 10.0 GREECE

Greece is shaking a lot lately.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,
Anyone picking anything up for Central coast area of Calif? Pressure between my eyes. Saw the scaler wave clouds all afternoon, looks like toward the Bakersfield area. Cat has been reall clingy last couple of days.
Serious insomnia last night.
Am I putting 2+2 =5?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by missvicky]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I watched a show about that underwater volcano in the Aegean Sea and the destruction it caused and what would happen if it blew again.

Darn, I did tape that show but I deleted it, it had the names of everything but my problem is I just observe then delete.

edit cause I had to

[edit on 4-8-2008 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Katt I love the new avatar, beautiful!

It is almost 2:00 am, I have an excrutiating upper backache. All the way to the top of my neck. I have been like this since I woke up today. I am not sure about this pain because of my accident. The tone of my ears ringing has switched to a very low sound, and I have a mild headache in the frontal lobe area.

edit to add = check out this thread :www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Magnitude 4.3 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
2008 August 05 07:19:01 UTC

Busy area lately.

Nothing really stands out today, other than the head/ear pressure. Do you still have your's, damntheptb?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

It is almost 2:00 am, I have an excrutiating upper backache. All the way to the top of my neck.

I've had the upper back ache for days now. The fact that your's is much more painful makes me think New Madrid, since you live out that way. How is your back, Observe and anyone else in the region?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi y'all...sorry to be gone so long.

I'm having the upper back pains as well. Also a very upset stomach. Not sure is the stomach is a precurosor or not.

Kat, your new avatar is beautiful. I'm glad it came out so well.

Hi to the rest of you! :waves:

Tela

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join