It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderator's... Need proof of ID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Any mod, please show Toltec that both me and JTL are totally different people. That our IP's are not the same. Toltec think's he's figured out some stupid conspiracy crap, that me and JTL are the one and the same. He is starting to babble and make no sense. Maybe clearing this issue up will...help him somehow...But I doubt it...

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here it is. 152.163.189.129

[Edited on 29-12-2002 by James the Lesser]

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Since one of you is using AOL, it's not conclusive evidence. Using AOL is a very popular "annonymizing" technique.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 01:27 AM
link   
One can but blush for modesty at seeing the powers of Mod's and Admin's raised to Religion & Sp.
However, I should have thought your solemn word posted here would suffice, gentlemen.
I'll take a person's word over software, any day.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 02:04 AM
link   
When "its cool to be Evil" Estragon its also OK to include 7 year old children, at the very least by one of these two??

Speaking strictly from the point of view of a prior employee of a state social service agency something rotten in Denmark is the least of our problems.

The thing is this a social worker depends on his contact its like his or her life blood. Like a media reporter maintaining ones contacts as active is an occupational necessity. Imagine all the people I have told "Hey if you get a chance check me out at Abovetopsecret.Com, I am going under the name of Toltec. Granted the purpose was to not only promote this site but to generate interest. Sincerely (I swear in all I believe in) were talking about roughly about 200 people all with master degrees and above, as well as those who simply are friends and those I talk to on occasion (50 to 70 others)

And then of course there are my casual contacts, those people who I spend more than 10 minutes talking to on the phone (do not ask in relation to numbers cause honestly I have no idea).

But FTR I have been on this site as of 01022002 and had no idea that a problem like this would come up

[Edited on 29-12-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon

I'll take a person's word over software, any day.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 08:38 AM
link   
JTL,

You use AOL!!!

Stop while you can!! AOL suck's! I use prodigy. Used to use AOL, before they went stupid, and put up all these rule's. Plus, the update thing everytime you log out is just such a pain in the ass. And...the client thing...it's too busy, too much to look at. I like getting on the net, doing what I need to do, and getting off without any hassle's. Prodigy does this good

LOL... AOL

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I am well aware, from postings on ATS, of the grounds for your apprehensions and just as aware that there have been postings not unrelated to your suspicions that were, at the very least, provocative.
I answered only in response to the request by James: namely that some "proof" be shown by Mod's/Admin's that he was not the same person as the other James.
Now, software will not do this unequivocally; but we can state unequivocally that he and/or they do know the truth.
And, with that in mind, I think I have fairly stated that the onus is upon him/them.
Post your solemn word that this is not the case. Let it be honour, not IP's.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Toltec,

My first post on these board's was 17-8-2002 at 11:19 PM... That was my first post within the religous forums. My next post there was on 9-11-2002 at 01:13 PM. Your first post in that thread...

"Great TC but in actuality to we accept the present interpretation, the one provided by Vatican one, or what was evident in the days' of John (90AD). With by the way was a system of belief that accepted Reincarnation as valid. I mean is not internal life and salvation given to those and only those who get it right? Those who pick the actual system of belief Jesus actually was trying to promote?

the question I feel is relevant at this point TC is that is my God better than yours??? "

Your second...

"For me Hell is a location where those who, because of there acts cannot face God. This because they failed to understand Gods intent, to a degree that are themselves so ashamed, they have to turn away from him (hide). This because what they have done makes it painful to be in his presence. God understands and makes possible such places where his attention is limited to the extent that others feel he is not present. This situation can and does lead to nonexistence and the final death."

So, I've known since then, that you were a religous man.

Funny, from your response's in the religous forum, from before my first posting, I'm sure anyone could have guessed you were religous to a certain degree. I don't know exactley when you 'admited to being religous. but...

"posted on 14-10-2002 at 03:02 PM

Personally I feel that God has the inherent capacity to make evolution his tool to create mankind. "

Then...

"posted on 14-10-2002 at 04:15 PM

And perhaps there is a means by which what we call a soul becomes inherent. Once a life form reaches a certain point in development. Personally I feel that man was designed to do what they can do at present. But perhaps even that is unnecessary, history does cite there was intervention (from all points of view). That does in fact seem the answer.

We were created."

Then,

"posted on 15-10-2002 at 08:32 PM

can respect that William but might I suggest that in today's age. A hospital bed can be modified to register the loss of weight of 1/16 of a gram or more. In my humble opinion the results would confirm or deny the 1907 experiment so why is it this experiment has never been repeated? ......"

So, since then it has been very very very easy to see what it is you believe in. Let me remind you, this was all posted during my 2 month absence from the forum's. You can check this if you'd like.

So, when you said "You know James you have been acting this way towards me ever scince my first Christian Identity post. What wrongs James am I hitting to close to home?? " You were wrong. It's been known for some time now, that you are a religous person. Even since our first discussion's together, it wasn't hard at all to see that. You act as if your singled out, your not. Everyone get's whatever treatment they deserve. You've gotton your's accordingly. You claim thing's without posting any relevent actual physical proof that was asked for. When asked over and over to provide such proof, you snapped. You think you've got me figured out as JTL, and this is based on your 'evidence' that we were both warned at the same time, despite JTL not doing anything 'wrong'. That right there show's lack of knowledge of what was going on at the time we were warned. And is hardly any evidence at all. Then, you claim I'm a child abuser, from what evidence though? You claimed it was because I have no problem's with children gaining access to thing's (movies, games, etc...) that were not for their age level. Where you got this from is beyond me. I haven't posted anything remotley like this, you can look that up as well. What you are doing, is playing a nasty game. All brought up from your lack of wanting to post any relevent proof of what I asked for. This is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Also proof we different, we have been on at same time many times. A few times it goes he post, I post back, and keep this up for a good half hour.

Heck, yesterday me and JamesG were on at same time with William, if he had happened to look at who's on, he would have seen we were both on.

And JamesG, aol doesn't suck, first internet I used, only internet I used since trying netcape a long time ago.

Also, niether one of us has said it was ok for a seven ear old to see a R rated or a M+17 movie/game. Toltec got that out of his @$$ somewhere. And Toltec, still looking for scientific proof that polar shifts cause brain loss. One that doesn't have aliens and bigfoot on it to. Or chupacabra causing nose bleeds with some cry. Proof from a respectable source.

And William, why is it annoynizing? What that mean, and why is aol that? IP change or something? Think I heard that from somewhere. If it does, sorry, but it what I got. And I swear Toltec, just because me and JamesG agree with science and facts doesn't mean we the same people, just means we like proof and facts.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 07:07 PM
link   
JTL,

AOL does suck. I used to like it, but not after all the 'good' stuff was done away with

Everyone,

I do own my own domain... I don't care if anyone get's my info. Mess with me...You mess with the law, cuz I won't hesitate getting them involved. D

Well... Here is the whois info from my domain emgnetworks.com

Registrant:
EMG Networks
214 Park St.
Attleboro, MA 02703
US

[email protected]
+1.5084312112

Domain Name: EMGNETWORKS.COM

Administrative, Technical & Billing Contact:
James Gundlach
EMG Networks
214 Park St.
Attleboro, MA 02703
US

[email protected]
+1.5084312112

Domain Name Servers:
NS1.PAIRNIC.COM
NS2.PAIRNIC.COM

Created: December 11, 2002
Modified: December 11, 2002
Expires: December 11, 2003

** Register Now at www.pairNIC.com... **

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the
registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than VeriSign.
VeriSign, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Go here to reverify, if you'd like...

www.netsol.com...

This list's my full name, address, e-mail address, and even my telephone number. If you are willing to pay the long distance bill, go ahead and call me to make sure. I can personally assure you, I am not JTL. If I was JTL....would I be so willing to risk my own privacy, or even life if a REAL sociopath got a hold of my information just to prove I'm not him? Go ahead. Someone call me, and verify that the above posted information is true.

Man...I must be really stupid..
ROFLMAO!!!

top topics

join