It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Sigil Results, this stuff works!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hey everyone! I am normally more of an observer on ATS but I would really like some feed-back on people's experiences with Sigil Magick. Hope this isn't the wrong place to post this.

There is another thread discussing whether or not it works but in my experience there is no doubt about it: IT DOES!

Hopefully people will be able to post their results and then perhaps discuss what everyone has found to be the most effective techniques.

This is my story: two months ago I saw a Grant Morrison Disinfo.com lecture that mentioned sigils and how to do them. With a few friends we all tried and got surprising results. My girlfriend jokingly asked for a small wooden owl and a porcelain badger, just to make things difficult and they appeared within a week! Since then I myself have had a 50% win rate on scratchcards, no biggies though, and have been very generously and unexpectedly been given more than 1000 GBP. Collectively as a small group we have cured a small skin condition, solicited impossible emails from old friends. The list goes on and on. If anyone wants more specifics just ask.

As anyone doing this kind of thing will know, its hard to relate how amazingly strange this stuff is. We have been doing collective attempts to influence a lottery win and although we have not won any big prizes (just our money back), statistically our numbers are always SO tantilizingly close its painful!

All accounts, no matter how insignificant are welcome!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If anyone has any similar results from using Neville Goddard's techniques I would equally like to know!

The idea behind his work and magick is very similar. There is a whole host of research backing it up if anyone is interested or knows of it please say.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm very interested! Sigil Magick has caught my attention recently, and I would love to try it. please provide links, books, references, anything on it and i'll give it a go.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Of course!

video.google.co.uk...

This link above is EXCELLENT! What an amazing guy. This is all you need to get started. If you want more detail got to his site:

www.grant-morrison.com...

Please please do tell me how you get on. If you want to know what techniques have worked best for the people I know then ask. I of course also have my theories as to how this works but don't want to clutter up the thread!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Just curious, but do you ever worry about meddling in things you don't understand? I am not particularly religious, but when researching things like this, I do get a creeping concern about damnation. It sure would suck if the Catholics were right.

It also brings the "if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you" quote to mind. Probably just supersticious nonsense, but it does cross my mind. Curious if you go about it with reckless abandon or if you go cautiously?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Just curious, but do you ever worry about meddling in things you don't understand?

In fact I was very worried about it initially so we all started small with insignificant things. The main thing that has recently reassured me is that the 1000 pounds I received as a gift is in fact now, quite a while later, being given back to the person in question via a tax rebate. I take this to be evidence that there is no "upset in the balance" or evidence of Catholic style retribution. Read into it what you want but this was immensely interesting for me.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Maybe I should have mentioned that I have posted this on ATS because I believe we are being robbed of an ability we should have. I think that everything from what the Templars found in Jerusalem to what other occult societies are doing today is based on a sophisticated from of sigil working.

The conspiracy would then be the fact that this apparently functional way of influencing reality is never ever researched. Even ghost hunting gets more attention in general.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer in Karma and that what goes around comes around. As long as magick isn't used for personal gain then I'm comfortable with it.

Sigul Magick is used a lot around us in advertising and company logos. That's why i'd like to understand it. And hey, if I can also attempt to use it to try to inspire positive thoughts in others then that's a bonus

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kupios
Of course!

video.google.co.uk...

This link above is EXCELLENT! What an amazing guy. This is all you need to get started.

That link is just a google search for 'morrison' and brings up a song by James Morrison......

Actually, i've just searched for Grant Morrison and got the video. He's Scottish as well! Brilliant!

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Nammu]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Indeed Nammu, as a general rule magick should only be used for positive things. I do believe though that the concept of "personal gain" is something we need to review. As an ideological tool, originating in the "Protestant work ethic" the negative impetus put on personal gain becomes a powerful tool of oppression. The negative connotations applied to the notion can be seen to be at the origin of early capitalistic uneven distributions of wealth in that it supports a surplus value notion easily given away.

As such, I personally believe that concepts based on the idea that "there is not enough to go around" are perpetuating oppression. As far as I can see, almost all physical oppression in the world today is man-made and can thus be overcome. Sigil magick being a possible way to do it. Especially if, as you say, it is a technique employed by big business.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

Actually, i've just searched for Grant Morrison and got the video. He's Scottish as well! Brilliant!

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Nammu]

Sorry about the link, glad you found the right one.

Being Scottish as well you may even enjoy the video more than I did!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kupios

Well, it sounds like you guys have a good outlook on it. Good luck with it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Kupios

Well, it sounds like you guys have a good outlook on it. Good luck with it.

Thank you! Don't you want to try it? It only takes a few minutes to do. Obviously its none of my business really but if you don't want to try it could you say why? More in the spirit of lifting some unfortunate associations than anything personal.

In any case, for someone not actually practicing sigil magick I must say I feel I have to thank you for your attitude so: thank you Karlhungis!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kupios

I honestly haven't looked into it enough to say one way or the other yet. I have looked into other "occultish" topics before. Even Astral Projection / Lucid Dreaming (which I really enjoyed and wish I was still doing) have similar uncertainties about them and I was cautious when I dabbled in them.

If I find the time, I will look into it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The universe is the sigil of God, that is, itself.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
That indeed is more or less my take on the situation depth om! Have you tried the sigil stuff yourself?

Karlhungis, tell us how it goes if you do try it!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kupios

I'd like to see any clinical trials on this. If it's so effective, as you state, it should be relatively easy to measure the outcome. If it's not easy to measure the outcome, chances are there is no outcome to measure, at least not one that's of any statistical importance over expected results.

Until then, I'll have to file it under "interesting, yet unfounded".

And if you're using it to get money, surely that's using it for personal benefit... I apologise if I read that incorrectly.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

dave420, I did use it for money as an easy thing to identify if it happened, which 1000 pounds was! I don't see anything wrong with using it for positive personal gain as I said in an earlier post. In fact I think we should all be doing it.

As for trials and testing, I am aware there are experiments in mass prayer which I think is the same fundamental process. Sigil magick would be very hard to "prove". Any thing like this, as in a sociological/psychological phenomena intertwined with elements of personal interpretation are near impossible to verify. The same goes for most of the non hard science stuff the media feeds us. As a sociology student (just finished) I must say the only way to investigate such a subject is to try it yourself, read up on it as much as you can and solicit other people's experiences. In the long run this is the only realistically measurable data. An actual study would have to span years, include thousands of people at least and would cost a pretty hefty sum.

As mentioned before though, there is a lot of information around about similar things happening, like mass consciousness experiments, that back-up sigil logic but there is little outside occult realsm relating directly to sigils.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Edit: reply to dave420

Is everything not in some way interesting yet unfounded? I do agree with you. But, if all that we are and know, is founded upon our minds, alas, our infinitely differing minds, what is really known, true, founded, and right?

If you do a thing with a certain intent, it is accomplished in itself.

If one man can't start the day without a certin action, and another man can begin his day with none of the others actions... is the action any less valid?

When a poor man smiles with laughter, and a rich man weeps, that shows us that even though the things of this world may be identified and catalogued...

Their worth is up to the human being.

One mans meaningless action, is anothers personal fulfillment.

Seeing that all people have different ways of doing different things makes me see myself in others, yet shows me that we all differ.

Like legos we are. All the same colors and whatnot, but the closer you get, there are differences, different knicks and chinks and bumps.

The Infinite Texture of Finite Awareness.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by depth om]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
OP, I'd give it a go. Could you post or U2U some info on how to 'get started in a few minutes'?

Thank you. Great thread!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join