It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An outside view of the Republic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
An outside view of America

Whenever somebody said the words the “United States of America”, anywhere, in any country in the world, it conjured up the ideas of freedom, pursuit of happiness, justice for the oppressed and fair treatment to all.

Their have been many hiccups upon the historic paths of the United States of America, too many to mention, and of course that discussion is ongoing in ATS and family. This particular thread approaches the question concerning “Where does the United States now stand in the world theater and at home?”

I approach this question in light of discussions with various individuals I have come across in my travels as well as recent events over the past 10 years.

The decade involving the present administration in the United States has and will go down as one of the most precarious decades in US history. I believe you can compare this to the decade preceding the War of Independence. The War of Independence was a civil war fought between the 13 colonies and the British Empire.

The British Empire was an amazing sight. It, so far as I can tell, was the first Empire upon which the “sun never set”. They were the biggest, baddest, meanest war machine on the planet.

The 13 colonies had no organized military. When the time came, and it looked as if blood would spill, they put together a “ragtag” team of locals, lightly armed and with little formal training. We know this group of persons as the Militia. They fought a “guerilla warfare” technique much the same as the Viet Cong had used in that infamous war.

With the help of the French, the Dutch and Spain we defeated the British, the Germans (Hessian) and Native Americans winning the war.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This made Kings, Princes, and Generals, slaves, the oppressed and poor stand up and take notice. For the first time in history a Nation, wrested from the hands of the tyrannical British Crown was formed with the intent of Freedom, Justice, and the individual right to Pursue Happiness.

The documents that followed, namely, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America as well as other documents formed a country that all men who thirsted for freedom desired for themselves as well as for their children.

Now, over two hundred years later, the tide has turned. The United States of America resembles the British Empire more then it resembles the beacon of freedom erected over two hundred years ago.

This fact gives most thinking men pause. The Founding Fathers warned against Empire building. They desired, and created a Republic, not an Empire.

With this in mind after the War of Independence it was shown that many who sided with the British and the German interests still resided in the United States. Blood runs deeper then water. I propose that a long term undermining of the United States of America began moments after the documents were sighed in Paris. Both German interests as well as British interests have propelled us to where we are now. Namely an Empire; struggling to hold onto world power while we crumbled from within as Rome had two thousand years ago.

If you look at the actions of our government the focus is on international interests. The focus is on Empire.

The Republic is crumbling with the weight of debt brought upon us by European bankers, the British Crown as well as a rag tag group of militia who, upon learning the history of the United States of America fight against the idea of Empire with the hope of freedom on fire in their hearts. (I refer to militias in other countries)

The Bush Family has blood ties to the British Crown. The British Crown has deep ties to Germany, including fascist Germany. Both have deep ties to the big banking interests all over the former British Empire. (This includes China. Hong Kong) This fact is laid bare if you look into the history of the families.

Many political scientists, university professors now seem to agree that the Empire of the USA may indeed be finished.

The Republic on the other hand still lives, but barely. Where and how will the republic survive?

We have created enemies worldwide. We are viewed as oppressors. There are more persons in prison in the USA then any other country in the world. We have abandoned the ideals of the Republic in wanton lust and allowed corporations to rise from within and they hold the governments within the USA in their pockets. Our infrastructure is crumbling. Our children face gangs, thugs on one hand and a corrupt police force, government and church on the other.

How can the Republic survive?

Who is it that has undermined us for over two hundred years? Who are they that pushed for Empire rather then the freedom of a Republic?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Below...some documentation.

www.historyofwar.org...
genealogy.about.com...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by whiteraven]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldZS9PL9KE&feature=related

ca.youtube.com...

www.nytimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.lewrockwell.com...

www.greenparty.ca...

www.acs-onweb.de...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Wow. I finally decided to post something close to my heart which I have researched over the past year and no replies!

Nevertheless, I want to express why I called this a "Outside view".

As I have travelled many times I have been embraced by local people as an American or Canadian with love and respect. It has only been recently that (past 10 years) that I have been looked upon with a vile attitude.

I parked at a Costco in Saskatchewan and had a note pinned on my windsheild.."go home you American piece of "sh$#"

My old lady from Tulsa, Ok. was told true Canadians must diss Americans.
This was in Canada.

In Jamaica, where I came as a Canadian I had to listen to persons from all over the globe diss America. The American rep seems to be shot.

I, for one , want to defend her honour but sometimes, from the outside looking in, I see why America is no longer regarded as the home of the free, land of the brave. They, the people whom diss America have never mey the true American people, they only see the war machine.

I have children, some American, some not, whom I counsel upon the greatness of this country. The oldest ones do not see it. They see through the eyes of someone who has only lived 20 years or so.

To me, I believe America, at its roots as a freedom loving republic ,is a beacon of light to the world. As an Empire, I can see why persons are deathly afraid of America.

How is this going to change? How drastic are the measures that are needed?

Or am I blowing smoke up the proverbial ass?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
First of all, the no response phenomenon: No Kidding! I swear, in threads I begin, I have more response posts than the rest of ATS combined. So I wonder... Am I just an idiot? Pondering simple-minded questions which the rest of the world snickers at when they read them? Are my solutions so 'out-there' that people just go, "huh?... idiot..." and move on? Or perhaps the opposite? Am I so brilliant that no one can do anything but sit back and pray that I decide to type another awe-inspiring word? Or any of a million explanations, none of which satisfy my 'true answer meter'. Anyway, so yes, pour out your heart and you can be sure, no one will give a rat's arse.

As I'm sure you're aware, there are many who see the empire vs. republic course of events and have ways of explaining it. I'm a David Icke guy myself. You, like him, speak of the blood lines of the bush family and others, reaching back to unsavory roots. I saw a site listed by you that has the word 'geneology' in it, but it didn't work? Can you help me find some legit documentation of these people's lineages? I've never seen a first hand source.

you might also want to state what statement each of your links support.

On the practical side of your questions (i.e. what do we do now?), my first serious action has been to attend the freedom march in Washington D.C. on July 12. It seems to me that this march is going to make or break the immediate movement. I encourage you and everyone who feels it's time to straighten out the US, to make the sacrifices necessary to be there. For me, my girl, and my baby boy it's runnin $1300. Ive only spent that much money on cars and homes in the past, but wouldn't you agree that the future of our nation is worth it? I dunno, I'm getting all disoriented just thinking about it and dealing with all the emotions is brings up... now is the time.
cheers
-v

[edit on 5/12/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wow..are your eyes ever red!

Yes, I am aware of how apparent this seems yet if you mention this to Joe Blow on the street they have no clue.

I myself need to explore these channels more. Who is David Ike?
I clipped a quote from the page in question. It seemed to work.

"
Originating in Columbus, Ohio, the Bush family has developed into one of the most accomplished political families of the 20th century. Other important individuals in the Bush family tree include the Spencer family that produced Diana, Princess of Wales, which makes George W. Bush a 17th cousin to Prince William of Wales. The great great great grandmother of President George W. Bush, Harriet Smith (wife of Obidiah Newcomb Bush's wife) and her descendants, are distant cousins of John Kerry"

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

I saw the edit....thanks.

Where is this March and what is it about?

What is the expected turnout? July 12th is the date

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
OK. I see now that you don't know yet either. I visited your thread in wich you were trying to find out the same thing!

By the way one of the more interesting reads I have had concerns the Hessian. About 5000 or so reside in Canada and the USA.

They are reknown as great mercenaries and often fought for the British in bringing down rebels.

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is in reference to the Hessian.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yeah, JULY 12, 2008 is the date. for more info:

revolutionmarch.com...

This demonstration originated directly from Ron Paul and he is the keynote speaker. I want to make clear that the march is NOT about Ron Paul. It is a demonstration of our conviction to regain freedom and liberty, and a demonstration of the strength of our intent to retake our government and nation. I pray the 100's of 1,000's (even millions) of sleeping patriots awaken for this event.

I read up on the Hessians. I dunno, it was mildly interesting, but I doubt it has much significance today?

As for the eyes, wanna know the freaky part? ...that happened on 6/6/06. No joke. No lie.
In a private moment a couple weeks prior, I has asked god to give me a sign if this 666 stuff mattered. LOL. I couldn't believe it. At least we can be sure the powers beyond us still have a sense of humor!

Who is David Icke? This will give you a balanced view (this is part 1 of many...):

www.youtube.com...

What exactly is the source of that geneolocial information?

cheers,
enjoy the viedos...
-v

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
THE HESSIANS, THE ROYALS AND HITLERS DOCTOR

The Hessians were a feared, respected and noted in Europe as some of the finest soldiers available. They have a long history with the Royal Families and as well, it is rumored with the British spy organizations.

The Hessians, fought for the Royal Family and British in the American Revelation, against the Irish for the Royal Family and for the Catholic Church just before the German reformation which was led by Luther.

The most interesting point with the Hessians, though, falls into place just before and during WW2.

Page 72 of a Book called Doctors under Hitler spells out a tension filled relationship with Hitler, the Royal Family and the area of Germany known as Hess. (Does that name remind you of a certain infamous Nazi Doctor?)

Some have estimated that over 2/3 of the Doctors practicing medicine in the Third Reich came from a Hessian background. Hitler’s Youth were also heavily populated by Hessians. I purchased a used book known as Hitler’s youth and it documents this.

Anyways, Hess, the state, was given to Prince Philip, of British Royal Blood who was a publicly known member of the Nazi party. After things started to go badly for Hitler and Mussolini, Hitler turned against the royals. The Royals, had been very supportive of the Nazi party had deep historic ties with some of the Nazi Hessians, one of them being Hitler’s doctor.

After the sudden death of Prince Phillip, the Hessians being loyal to the Nazi party, yet not loyal to Hitler began to undermine Hitler’s war wanting to stop the war and negotiate peace. The general consensus of the Hessian physicians was that Hitler must go for the good of the party and the good of Germany. The rest is history…except the goal was not freedom for Europe in view of the long term. The goal was the long term survival of the Nazi party.
Quotehitlernews.cloudworth.com...
"One picture stands out among the many photographs included in this book. A teenage Prince Philip is shown in the front row at the 1937 funeral procession in Germany of his sister and brother-in-law (Nazi Party members both), who had died in an air crash. But what grabs the attention is not just the young man in his dark formal clothes, but the contrast Philip presents with the relatives flanking him, all of whom are in Nazi uniform. They are his 3 remaining brothers-in-law, including Prince Christoph of Hesse in SS regalia, as well as Christoph's brother, Prince Philipp of Hesse, decked out in the garb of the equally sinister SA, the Nazi Party's own army."

Quote " NDoS decided that this would be a perfect day for Hessians across the country .... calling for all hessians(FOREFATHERS OF NAZI'S, by the way) to come "http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=19026

books.google.ca...< br />
books.google.ca...

www.metalunderground.com... (new link for metal underground
en.wikipedia.org...

As you look at this you can see why Rudolf Hess went to Britain to try to redress the war.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Your eye thing is freaky!

Looks like a hard days night?!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
www.spiritone.com...

Picture of Hitler with IBM executives in New York.
images.google.ca...

American Business and the Nazi Party

So, we have some documentation of the Hessians with the Nazi movement. Many skinhead, Aryan nation, right wing groups draw upon the fact that the Hessian’s started the Nazi movement, relating the fact that Dr. Hess wrote Mien Kemp as Hitler dictated it to Hess in prison.

Many American fortune 500 companies have deep Nazi ties as well. I.B.M., AT&T, American Steel, Ford, DuPont, General Motors, Heinz, etc. The list is way to long. Look at the the link below to get an idea……

Quote” The table was originally prepared by Senator Black and is known as the 74th Congress 2nd Session Digest of Data, Special Committee to Investigate Lobby Activities. The reader is urged to remember that this list is not complete. It only represents what was known by the Senator.This table is provided to illustrate the simple fact that it was those from corporate America that sponsored the many pro-Nazi groups during the 1930s. Its also provided in hopes of aiding future researchers into fascism within the United States.To add some perspective to the dollar amounts given below; the Republican party spent roughly $15 million dollars on the presidential election of 1940. The figures in the table below total nearly five percent of that. “
www.spiritone.com...
As you look at the table you will see the deep Nazi ties in American business. The bedrock formation of the US becoming a facist organization is laid just before, during and just after WW2.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Now we have proof of American Fortune 500 companies supporting the Nazi ideas.

Here is one Nazi idea that has escaped many.

Blackwater and the Hessians

After the end of the war, they painted Hitler as a demon, they painted the Nazi party as evil yet secretly agreed with the Nazi philosophy of a superior race.

They needed a way to enforce the new Nazi creed. Enter Blackwater, the new (old) Hessian's.

We are now facing the VERY same type of mercenary force George Washington faced at the Delaware. The Hesians.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...
whoisioz.blogspot.com...
www.theleftcoaster.com...
groups.google.com...
Sorry it took me so long to get to this conclusion....I tried to condense all the info.

Regards
WR

[edit on 13-5-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nice thread, raven.

You claim there has been a plan since the late 1700s to bring the U.S. back under the interests of the crown. I am not so sure those external influences exist anymore, they would have to be fully internalized. The behavior of the U.S. most notably it's manipulations in the Middle East follow the same pattern of Britain's earlier manipulations. In regards to the oil and regime changes. I will give you that.

However, I submit to you that these interests are nothing more than a manifestation of human greed and ambition. They would occur regardless of the past. Historical plans and conspirators are therefore illusory factors.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Nice thread, raven.

Thanks.

However, I submit to you that these interests are nothing more than a manifestation of human greed and ambition. They would occur regardless of the past. Historical plans and conspirators are therefore illusory factors.

Illusory factors? What for? To cover up something, as Hoover said, so utterly massive and unbelievable that it sets one in awe!

Give me some more info.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

The idea this is happening because of anything more than human nature is what's illusory.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So, the assumption is man is "bent" toward a warrior mentality.

Another assumption...man is unaware of his or others motives and must make some sense out of apparent chaos.

Another assumption...man is, upon rare moments, able to overcome his "disabilities".

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
"The idea this is happening because of anything more than human nature is what's illusory."

I have often thought about this. Pure Darwin at work in our blood. Survival of the fittest. Lord of the Flies.

Do we embrace this as man or are we in denial as a species?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The question i'm seeing asked is "what is the nature of man? i.e. tunnel vision selfish, enlightened self interest, constrained evil, just nice fellows, etc..."
First off, I'll clear up the nature vs. nurture issue. Nature provides our general strengths and weaknesses of ability. These are not necessarily all discovered in life, however we tend to approach problems/questions with the simplest solution we can see/do. When employing a strength, the ease of success is pleasurable and thus we are more likely to employ that strength when seeking future solutions.
Nurture on the other hand provides our moment to moment, day to day behavior. Our habits, initiatives, and reactions. I put this information to you as a psychologist (MS) and a 2nd generation adoptee (my birth father was also adopted) who has found all living genetic relatives (plus two gens. of adoptive grandparents - interesting stuff).
As such, I think our social order's/society's values, passed on to each generation by parents, teachers, and at large, is the source of the "greed and ambition" which clearly marks the people of today. In contrast, it doesn't have to be that way and I believe a social-evolutionary change challenging those motivations/behaviors is in 'mid-swing' if you will.
Additionally, the broad historical stability and continuity of the world's governments and religions and the ways in which conflicts have acted to consolidate power and further that stibility and continuity, even across nations, does imply to me a guiding force from outside the government-military-religion-business-citizen social (and power) structure.

I hope I made a point somewhere in there... ?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Verbal knit, your comment on the “moment to moment” values….”Nurture on the other hand provides our moment to moment, day to day behavior. Our habits, initiatives, and reactions” …Nurture from birth to six I assume?

The burning question I have is their any moment to moment values that you have gotten from your birth Father? Or habits, day to day behavior, etc?

I ask this in light of the historical rape and pillage that occurs when one nation conquers another nation.

In a nutshell, if the “Mongols” went in to a country, conquered them, raped the women, would we see a change in the values, habits, moment to moment actions change simply because of the influx of some new genes in the pool?

If so then one could surmise that the very act of rape from the invaders may have strengthened those who where conquered, and this could change the survival of those who were conquered and may result in them once again conquering simply because of the “new genes in the pool”….Do you follow?

By the way I do not condone rape and pillage.

top topics

join