It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Warfare: Real or Not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There has clearly been an increase in number and intensity of weather disasters - tornadoes, earthquakes, typhoons/hurricanes, etc. LDragonfire has an excellent thread detailing aspects of this increase:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many threads on ATS and many sites on the web about technology that can cause earthquakes or control weather. There is just too much info to absorb, as some of it is silly and some is too technical.

My question is what's the deal, is it REAL or NOT? Break it down for me please. I am interested in legitmate sources. If it is real, why has the mainstream media not questioned its use in any of the latest disasters? Is it even developed so well that it can be used effectively or accurately?

Please do not reply about the end of the world, end-times, etc.

[edit on 12/5/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i believe it...if telsa's electric car JUST came out..imagine the possibilities of technology that are already in works....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So are there no answers to be found to this question? With all of the recent events, I think it's a legitimate one. Is there any proof that either atmospheric or geologic forces are being manipulated as a form of warfare?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here are some links. Not sure about the source, but it is very interesting reading. Why doesn't the MSM discuss this technology? Why does no one question all of these disasters?

www.stevequayle.com...

twm.co.nz...

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by adkchamp
i believe it...if telsa's electric car JUST came out..imagine the possibilities of technology that are already in works....

Wut?

An electric car named AFTER Tesla just came out. But electric cars have been around since before Tesla was born, and he contributed nothing really significant to their development. Everyone uses DC motors in electric cars because they run on batteries.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just posted this link on another thread, it's long but not too technical.. worth reading if you are interested in this subject .

Adherents of weather warfare prefer to call it “environmental modification” – or ENMOD. The corporate media has reported almost nothing about these aerospace and defense programs, or the technologies involved. Thus do I open the discussion of the ENMOD arena by deconstructing recent “news” stories purportedly offering balanced coverage of an otherwise unreported story.

First note that the Internet abounds with conspiracy theories of all stripes about weather warfare, environmental modification and climatic mayhem. Numerous postings declare the climate instabilities we are already seeing to be the work of the antichrist or the New World Order – indeed in some cases they are one and the same -- and some of these web sites describe people legitimately concerned and vocal about climatic change as the agents of a “left-wing conspiracy” with a “communist agenda” ever “hostile to free enterprise.”

Buried beneath the volumes of imaginative but wholly fictitious conspiracies that gain wide circulation however, are the many legitimate secret programs orchestrated behind the darkness and denial of the military-industrial complex over the past five decades. Call these conspiracies if you like. The heart of this story – weather as a weapon – is certainly not one of them and, depending on how you look at it, this is certainly one of them. No matter the past, there is clearly something happening now.

Back to the future, we can say for certain that anyone who projects hypothetical scenarios as far in to the future as “the mid- 2090s” – as in the above article -- has not the least grasp of reality. The earth’s natural resources are disappearing. We are seeing gross ecological damage and profound industrial and nuclear pollution. Overpopulation in both industrialized and under-developed economies has already exceeded the limits of sustainability. Global climatic mayhem is here, and it is happening now. On top of all this is the permanent state of war perpetuated by multinational corporations and their agents in western governments. That is the point of this writing, it sets out to articulate this insanity, and, simultaneously, to properly situate the insanity of the organizations, corporations, agencies and individuals responsible for perpetuating the old, new global commodities of despair, terrorism and death.

www.allthingspass.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

One of the stranger quotes I have come across through the years.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This you might find enlightening. Its some of Teslas work on weather as well as mind control. Its what the Russians tried. We also did the same thing. We had or might still have a ULF transmitter right smack dab in the middle of Australia

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Zindo

[edit on 5/12/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...
Heres one for weather.
Zindo

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yes, it's as real now as it was back in 1976 when international treaties were signed to attempt prevention of the worse abuses. As you may or may not know that's also the year in which the Tangshan earthquake ( or rather 'disaster') took place. You will find my best summary of circumstantial. to put it modestly, at the following link starting around part three of my first response.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stellar

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

If a country known as our enemy had such technology or a political power I believe they would use it to their advantage to destroy life and property because life destroyed to them would be but numbers or blips on a computer screen and their targets their winning prize and glory. Rik Riley

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There was a TV show on in the UK not too long ago which spoke about cloud seeding in Vietnam. Recently China has spoke about how their weather modification office is looking into ways to stop it raining during the medal ceremonies.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

If a country known as our enemy had such technology or a political power I believe they would use it to their advantage to destroy life and property because life destroyed to them would be but numbers or blips on a computer screen and their targets their winning prize and glory. Rik Riley

It is reported that they have. The old Russian Woodpecker in Riga is reported to be powered by a nuclear reactor because it is capable of putting out so much power. Not sure of the date, but they once made a mistake and caused a very nasty weather anomoly and profusely appologised to the governments involved. I believe it was in the early 70's though. I was working on a project for the Navel Research lab as an outside contractor at that time and got some scuttlebutt about it. If you've ever gone on shortwave radio and heard those tapping noises on certain frequencies, those are the many ELF generators making that sound like a woodpecker. That should show you how many there are in the world now!

Zindo

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I have read quite a bit about phased radio arrays such as HAARP and Woodpecker. The amount of power they throw out to modulate the ionosphere is alarming. Considering how much we still don't understand about our ecosystem, it seems a huge risk to play around with equipment that tosses out that much power. Since all systems are interrelated what kind of effects can weather manipulation have on geologic activity? Could this technology also be used to manipulate more than weather? Whether intentionally or unintentionally?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Its known to affect behavior and internal health of subjects organs. Aggitation and paronoia can be induced by ELF. You have to hope all the electronics that a being produced are tested for random ELF. We have so much of it in the homes they it should be.

Zindo

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I assure you there is no such thing as weather war fare i should know i work for the NSA and let it be known that any further talk of this will result in a legal matter fild under NSA's S4 counter terroist act.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
There has clearly been an increase in number and intensity of weather disasters - tornadoes, earthquakes, typhoons/hurricanes, etc. LDragonfire has an excellent thread detailing aspects of this increase

While tornado and hurricane numbers and intensity may seem to be increasing, they really are NOT.

Annual Tornado Totals

Tornado Trends

Hurricane Totals

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't know if weather warfare is a reality or not; but, I know coincidences aren't always coincidences.

Coincidence that during the initial siege of Baghdad we had to cross 2 of 3 bridges unnoticed ... coincidence that the biggest sandstorm in Iraqi memory happened that day. Natural camoflauge ... coincidence?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
NOT....I know some folks in the USAF and DARPA, Crane ect and the truth is a big no. The idea was floated several times since 1970 to about 1998 but from what I have heard is the DOD would rather build better bombs. Just what I have heard. Now cloud seeding is something else. Plenty of private firms out there trying to make it rain.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think we tinker with the weather experimentally. We may get better at it. I doubt we will ever be able to control the weather in the manner commonly assumed by the term "weather control".
I doubt we could cause earthquakes, but I suppose sending various vibrations at a set wave length around the world from various points you may be able to trigger something with constructive wave interference (crests on crests). However multiple emitters will overlap and numerous places, so I don't think it'd be particularly "safe" (if triggering earthquakes could be considered safe). I seriously doubt the same technology would be able to do both influence weather and cause earthquakes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join