It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Osama Bin Laden EVER Be Captured Or Killed? Dead Already? SOUND OFF

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think you're asking the wrong question... I think we need to know if he is alive first... In my opinion, he is not alive... If this is true then we will never find him...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm not so sure if Osama Bin Laden is alive. I still believe he did carry out the attack on the United States on 9/11/01.

If he is alive, then I would be against him just being killed. He should be captured and be held accountable for his terrorism. However, I don't think he will ever be captured or killed.

I would like to say that according to: www.blackagendareport.com

In their Issue May 7 - May 13, 2008, there is an article titled, Senator Barack Obama: War Monger. In the article, it is stated:

Osama Bin Laden, it is universally agreed, lives in Waziristan, western Pakistan.

Perhaps you could contact Mr. Glen Ford, the Editor, as to why they are so sure that Osama Bin Laden is alive and where he lives.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Rubyteacup]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I suspect that the man is dead, no proof other than we don't see him anymore...

Even if he were alive, his group Al Queda has been damaged severely and is, to my mind, not nearly the threat it once was...that could change in the future, but for now his group, as well as Osama himself are not near the danger they once posed. Could they resurrect themselves, using Osama as a beloved martyr? Sure they could, and they'd hardly be the first group to do so...so he doesn't have to be alive to pose a danger to the rest of the world, or at least those parts that aren't willing to be slaves to their brand of ideology.

But to answer your question...dead and buried, he's not gonna be captured; alive and semi-kicking, anything is possible.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
During the Iraq- Afghanistan invasion or shortly after, one of the cable news networks, I think it was Fox, showed Predator footage of what they thought was Osama and a group of others knocked out from some stun missle the drone shot down at them. They laid out in the ground in a circle with their feet towards the center. They looked like they were standing by a SUV talking as a group. One looked like it could of been Osama because of the height.

I never recalled any follow ups or confirmation from this drone attack. This is why I believe that Osama had been captured long ago. Now it's just a puppet show.

I also wouldn't doubt if he resided in Israel.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Okay..... here's another question for you that believe he is dead. Where's the proof? Any news agency or LETTER agency would love to be the first one with his head on a stick and parading it around everywhere while beating their chest. If he is dead, where's the proof and where's the body? And don't give me that "He's buried in a cave somewhere that was destroyed." That may be good enough on other sites, but not here. I want PROOF. Because if all you have is SPECULATION, it won't hold up. And what about the videos that experts are purporting that it is Osama? Conspiracy? Like a movie anagram I once saw TOO MANY SECRETS.

Dave

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
He will be miraculously "found" and captured this summer along with
Zawahiri. Just in time to save the republican presidency. I would say
August or September at the latest.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

Source link 1

Here is a story from our very own Faux news MSM
Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

If bin Laden was dead,
Would the U.S. admit it?

"We're hunting him down," he said. "We're tracking him down. He's hiding. We haven't heard hide nor hair of him for about, oh, since December, in terms of anything hard." Rumsfeld said...

Source link 2

Bhutto Claimed Bin Laden Dead??
Video link

No one has seen the body.. How can we know for sure, 100%.
We can only follow the bread crumbs presay..
Im throwing some bread crumbs into the ring here.

Osama Bin Laden has evaded the CIA and US Military since 9/11, something his top men and Saddam Hussein could not do. Is he still alive? His last 100% confirmed video tape was released in 2001, almost seven years ago.

Is Bin Laden Dead?

Bhutto asserted to David Frost less than two months ago that bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh, whom the Sunday Times once described as "no ordinary terrorist but a man who has connections that reach high into Pakistan's military and intelligence elite and into the innermost circles" of bin Laden and al-Qaeda. (Watch video starting at 5:33 for mentioned part.)

Another video link

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa’da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death.

Osama Bin Laden dead since December 26, 2001

This interview aired on November 2, 2007, David Frost, the interviewer did not challenge her on her assertion (2:14) that Bin Laden was murdered. Why hasn’t the MSM reported it?

Why has the MSM not reported on this? Their masters control the MSM thats why!

There was something odd about the Osama bin Laden video made public last week, noticed Web logger George Maschke (Booman Tribune).

Is Bin Laden Dead?

Osama Bin Laden is dead since December 26, 2001. Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper al-Wafd

The original article:

Note: ScrappleFace editor Scott Ott also writes non-satirical columns at Townhall.com. Here is an excerpt from his latest and a link to read more…

Zawahiri Said Bin Laden is Dead

This list goes on and on my friends... I hope this post opens some eyes, and also puts enough bread crumbs down that you can personally follow the bread crumbs where they may lead..
And its not across the sea, but to our very own white house.
All these clues will directly send you to the current Admin.
These guys have been telling lies, and more lies..

Why would you belive them when they say they are looking for him..

Prehaps by words they really are looking for him.. But didnt tell the whole truth.. Maybe they are looking for his grave to place some flowers down.
As Bin Laden was OUR boy to fight the russians!!!
He did a damn good job too! Now they spit on him..
This is maddness!

This is what we hear over here.. And no other information is allowed other than this here in the MSM.

(CNN) -- A report that Osama bin Laden is dead has set off a flurry of denials from U.S., French and Pakistani officials, who say the newspaper report citing French intelligence cannot be independently confirmed.

CNN offical report.. Reporting what their masters tell them to say.. puppets!

They wont, and cant confirm.. And they will lie and deny all others claim to muddy the waters here..
Hes dead folks, bottom line..Lets just call it a hunch.
AS I said before.. Dead men tell no tales..
Who better than to blame 911 on than a man who cant defend himself!

This is a curious story. Why would they announce his death if he is not dead? If he died, and the death were verified, there would certainly be displays of mourning from the tiny minority of extremists worldwide -- and if the media cared or dared to notice these displays, we would get some idea of how tiny that minority really is. ‘Bin laden dead,’

Source link to info above

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) --Pakistan's president says he thinks Osama bin Laden is most likely dead because the

Source agin for above quote

Now after going threw all this info.. How many ways can a man die?
1 time.. And only 1 way.. So far we have heard he was murdered.. And now that he died of medical reasons..
This only serves to muddy the water..
Lets not try to focus on how he died.. But that he is dead..
Dead dead dead.. Not living, gone, done for.. Cya! Done didaly!
Didally done.

Everyone's abuzz about the report in a French newspaper that bin Laden died in late August of typhoid. Is it true? I don't know, but I'm pretty skeptical. Would be odd for such a big story to show up in such an obscure source. For what it's worth, the jihadi boards that I just scanned through are treating the news as a curiosity and as part of the "Crusader propaganda campaign".

Crusader propaganda campaign

Indeed, the mystery surrounding the question of whether bin Laden may have been killed, or possibly died of illness or injuries, persists today, six years after the U.S. government put a $25 million bounty on his head. Is the most wanted -- and the most hated -- man in the United States dead, as some analysts and officials speculate, and many hope? Or has the man responsible for the worst acts of terrorism in the United States managed to elude thousands of special forces from half a dozen countries, and survive hundreds of thousands of pounds of explosives dropped on him by the most sophisticated aircrafts and war machines in the world?

International Intelligence - Analysis

In July, the FBI's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, said he felt that Bin Laden was "probably not with us any more" while President George Bush says the new tape's publication is a message that will be taken very seriously.

BBC take on Bin Laden: Dead or alive?

It has been more than a year since the last confirmed message from bin Laden... Al-Jazeera's editor-in-chief Ahmed al-Sheik would not comment on when or where the tape was received. He said the full tape was 10 minutes long. The station aired four excerpts with what it "considered newsworthy," he said, but would not say what was on the remainder. Al-Sheik said the tape seemed to have been made 'recently' but would not say what led him to that conclusion."

Smoke and mirrors... The fake Bin Laden tapes.

Now to be fair.. Lets look at this... True there is no evidence to say 100% that he is dead.. But what do they want? A body? What if his body was turned into dust.. What then? This is a dog chasing its own tail.
Officials say no evidence bin Laden has died

There are still many Americans who feel Bin Laden was the master mind of 911 attacks.. Yet these are the same people who feel this was an attack on America.. when it was an attack on the world!!!
It just happened in America, and killed many Americans, aswell as people from other places around the world.

This whole thing stinks. And all people can do is go back and forth..
When we present solid info.. the debunkers say no its a lie.. Then we say no its a lie.. Its a catch 22.. We need to stop following the pack. And become leaders! Everyone one of us needs to learn how to be a leader!

Deep down we all have the power to become a great leader! Yet most folks do not want to lead.. They are to comfy in their little bubble..

Id keep going but I have maxed out this post... 10,000 words should be enough to get my point across, but its never enough. IMO.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Dave.. You will not get proof.. Only crumbs of truth.. If I may ask you.
What is proof for you to belive this?
Do you want a body? And what if that body is but dust and throw across the ground, and taken by the wind?
What do you consider proof?

I hope my posts help in some way.. As I will be honest with you.. WE do not have the solid proof most consider to be the smoking gun presay.
This is how they control us, and how they can use words to manipulate and muddy the waters..

What is proof?

Im going to keep going.. I maxed out my last post.. But I need to add more!!! I will offer up some visual evidence in this post!

This is important!! Bush says it.. If he is alive at all!! remember those words.. He slipped up!

The debate rages on!

Well those are the videos that I could find today.. If you want more into please send me a U2.. Id be happy to supply you with more..

BUT note this!! I have no inside information.. Im a chef.. And I only seek the truth.. I do not claim to have 100% truth, nor do I claim I know anything more than the next man..
I just went threw, and compiled my research into 2 posts..
I take no credit for this work, other than typing it in, and posting it..
And thats my disclaimer.. Im not a terrorist, and for the record I love america, and will protect her at any cost!!!

I also agree with that hydra statement about this..
A hydra is a dragon Kin.. Which has many heads. You can battle a hydra for a long time attacking the heads, only to find that the body stays alive past the deaths of the heads.
Any person that knows, if you fight a hydra, Aim to kill its body!!
Yet the body is hard to kill with all those heads spitting acid, breathing fire, and blasting you with Cold attacks!
Kill the body! and the Body is the CIA, and the corupted goverenment that has taken over.
Taken over when? I dont know the time we where duped.. But its been a long planned event. This beast has gone from hydra to Tiamat!
All a metaphore.. Not litterally..

[edit on 12-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It does not matter either way, he's already served his purpose (patsy/dupe). A new "enemy" will be created whenever one is required.

I highly doubt he will ever be captured (publicly announced) if he is alive, TPTB wouldn't want their man divulging any information.
I still say that If Bin Laden was running from the IRS, he would have been found and jailed immediately.
It seems to me that with our ability to pinpoint dimes from earth orbit, our efforts at finding OBL are not sincere.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think he's already dead. In the age of computer-generated people, what do we need real villains for... when a movie studio can brew one up and the media pour it down our throats just as convincingly?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Don't know if you guys have heard this or not, but our military actually HAD Osama Bin Laden in the 1990s. They had completely surrounded his bunker where he was actually hiding.

CLINTON HIMSELF ordered them to let him go.

This story is from a former co-worker of mine who was actually in the military unit that captured him.

This guy also told me that they had Osama Bin Laden no LESS than 7 times during the Clinton years.

EVERY time, Clinton ordered this guy's unit let Bin Laden go.

Must've been busy in the oral...ooops! I mean oval office when this occured.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
LOL!

I agree with your comment, "...when a movie studio can brew one up and the media pour it down our throats just as convincingly?"

Heck I see it on the nightly news when I bother to watch that propaganda trash!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Dave.. You will not get proof.. Only crumbs of truth.. If I may ask you.
What is proof for you to believe this?

I want good Radio. It's NOT what I believe or don't believe, it's what the membership of AboveTopSecret.Com believes..... that is the story. And I still stand by my original theory.....

If I Didn't See It Personally, Hear It Personally or Photograph It Personally.... I consider it hearsay.

And... to quote another movie line from "A Few Good Men"

I Want The Truth!

As I said.... this is RADIO..... I want to bring what the members think to our 23 million fan base. End of story.

Dave

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
...after watching that interview a couple more times, I don't think Bhutto mis-spoke at all, seems too much a stretch to confuse Pearl, with Bin Laden, as some suggest.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Good question.

Will the cancer cure will ever be found? Not as long as pharmaceutical companies are making money treating the disease.

Will the drug war ever be won? Not as long as the prison complex is making money building facilities, using prisoners for cheap labor, and money collected for black ops not being reported to Congress.

Will we ever find/develop free energy? Not as long as energy/oil companies are making money.

Will Osama ever be found or killed? Not as long as the military industrial complex is making money with its War on Terror. That's why peace is its worst enemy.

As long as there is money to be made we will not find cures for diseases, win the war on drugs, find free energy or find Osama bin Laden or achieve true peace.

Isn't it logical to you? The military-industrial-energy-pharmaceutical-prison complex rules our lives.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by manticore]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
His own people will slit his throat burn him to ashes to keep us from getting him.

We will never bring a solid piece of him into custody. As long as his image lives his role lives. Like some south american rebel martyr. As long as they can prop up a corpse or a lookalike, and make a news release, the movement lives.

In fact I would go beyond that. I will say flat out that the best thing the Al-Qaeda could do would be to kill him now themselves, and burn the body.
Before we get to him.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Every sniper I met during the first gulf war told me the same story.
I had Saddam Hussein in my sights, and I radioed in for authorization they patched it right to the White House and the authorization was denied.
I was ordered to stand down and clear the area.

The interesting thing is that they all told that story in the first person!

How many times could old Saddam have been in the crosshairs?

That has got to be the oldest bar story in the world! Just change the name for the occasion.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
PLease don't take this as me being rude .I don't intend it to come out this way but It don't work that way . Being Married to a Sniper I would know

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think Osama bin ladin could be more Dangerous dead than Alive or so they thought........
The Great Marta with millions flocking to the jihad....
Who knows personally i think he died early in the bombing or died from his wounds or illness.
Funny i here the poppy is flourishing again over there, funny that!!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Osama has been dead for over 7 years. It was reported in papers all over Asia where I live, but never touched in American mainstream media.

Look here. This is Osama's son Omar, who confirms his dad died 7 years ago, and the fake "Osama" in America's video's is NOT his dad:

www.infowars.com...

I agree and have quite the collection of memorobilia of his death from reports on it from all over the world, you know places that get the REAL news. Places like third world countries whereas here, we just don't seem to have any need so anything that might interrupt our latest feeding time for the whereabouts of J-LO, Angelina, Paris and Britney.

I just can't get enough of that star studded stuff!

sheesh

- Con

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join