It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Osama Bin Laden EVER Be Captured Or Killed? Dead Already? SOUND OFF

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
LET US HEAR YOU! TWO WAYS TO RESPOND & SOUND OFF.

ONE, you can call our TOLL FREE number for the US and CANADA at:

1-877-417-2204

TWO, If you PREFER, you can also POST your thoughts and opinions HERE and we will read a few of the better ones.

Please FLAG & STAR This Mutha!

[edit on 6/21/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I tell ya, that's a hard one. Hmmm, two sides of the story.

On the one hand you have low presence of troops in Afghanastan.
On the other hand, the man is attached to life support and runs around to various hospitals all the time.

My thing is, how can you not capture him?
It's gonna have to happen sometime or later, but it makes me wonder...I don't believe I've heard any of the candidates talk about Osama at all to be honest with you. I don't understand how we add more troops to Iraq, and drop the Osama search, when he's the leader of a terrorist network.

In short, I'm going to say...yes, we probably will find him, but whether that's in the next four years or not is beyond me. I think the candidates have completely forgotten about him sadly, and he's the one we need to go after, and if they haven't remembered, I don't think they're gonna be having that too high on their todo list.

Just my two cents on the matter anyway.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I don't think he will be captured. But then again I don't think he was fully responsible for the attacks on September 11th. I don’t understand how he has slipped though our fingers so many times. It just doesn’t make any sense.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You know,, I think he's been dead since Dec 2001, as reported by two middle eastern papers. We owned him, he worked for the cia... He's a dead puppet.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
WHICH Osama?

The first one who was trained by our CIA while the first President Bush was head of the CIA? The one who stated categorically that Al Qaeda did not do 911 though he applauded the initiative? The one who hated Sadam with a passion? They'll never find his body and kidney machine in our lifetime.

The second or third Osama CLONES we replaced the original one with because we had no reason to continue the war(s) if the target was known to be dead?

Or the clone that Bhutto mentioned who was assassinated by his second-in-command?

Or the NOW missing clone who has been mouth-pieced by a new second-in-command who happens to hate Iran as much as Bush does?

WHICH Osama?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If he's the so-called guy to blame, why would they want to capture him? He is the pawn they use to get everyone fired-up for what happened on 9/11. If the masses don't have a revenge type mentality they couldn't gain peoples' support for war. You don't kill your fall guy..Also they want the enemy to follow some leader, and if you seemingly eliminate their leader, there is no enemy, like cutting the head off the snake.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Bin Laden is living with Cheney. You kill the scapegoat you lose the reason for the Carlyle group to keep making money.

www.hereinreality.com...

How much greed for the Dick and Bush administration? You decide.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Never, ever.

For he is already dead..

whatreallyhappened.com

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
In my opinion, Osama is dead and has been for many years now.

I believe that Osama will never be pronounced dead officially because his value as a "boogieman" far exceeds any possible value gained by announcing his demise.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

AS a mod i really thought you would know this has been asked over and over. And might have done a search on ATS on this subject

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
OBL is aready dead. They scrambled to find a sit in for the "confession video" and you can bet thosed dudes, if not actors, are dead as well. Osama Bin laden cannot be captured or killed because he is already dead.
"Timosman" "Sherman Oaks, California"

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Short and sweet...
OsmanBin laden is already dead..

They will not find him.. And if the by some werid chance they do find him. It will be a CIa double...

Bin Laden has been dead for some time... I dont need to go into the facts about this unless I am asked to go into details..

but those in the know. already know that Bin laden is dead.

And SH is still alive and well...

Yeah the games they will play will confuse us all.. and let me state.. I do not know this 100%.. I claim no inside knowledge..
Lets just call this reserach, and a heart felt standing of the way things world..

Dead men tell no tales.. Bin Laden is dead.. He will not be found.

Wow edit... I didint read any of the post premade... I guess many of us are on the same page now.. After readin the post on this thread.. I am not alone in my own personal thoughts!!! Thaks everyone for thinking what I have known for some time.. And likewise.. I thank mysel for knowing what you have all felt to be the truth of the subkect.
Agin dead men tell no tales... Ironmaiden.. greeat song BTW!

[edit on 11-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How can Osama not be captured at this point? Wasn't he on dialysis? Moving from cave to cave and having to hook up to a machine every 12 hours while eluding the coalition forces must suck.

He probably is dead. Too bad he is more useful to American war policy alive so as long as this is so, it will never be announced that Osama died until the next big terrorist figure can fill the shoes.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I dont think Osama bin laden will ever be caught because he simply works for the U.S government. Think about it folks! If everyone on this board went out and captured or murdered Bin laden the western media will still be telling the world hes still alive! Wed never get a flat out answer because our feds need him out there!

Im pretty sure the feds would like a few words with you however for taking out their main patsy. Im more than positive theyd make a fake double even if you did manage to kill the real Bin laden.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have two theories. Both of them involve him being a CIA asset:

1) He's dead and they have bin Laden look-alikes that they use for fear mongering.

2) He is still alive and under CIA protection.

I think it's the former. He's dead and they are still using his "character" to push the agenda.

What are the odds that this guy, who "loved the USA" and everything we did for him, would turn around and attempt to destroy us. It can't be forgotten how beloved the bin Laden family is to the US Government either.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Osama has been dead for over 7 years. It was reported in papers all over Asia where I live, but never touched in American mainstream media.

Look here. This is Osama's son Omar, who confirms his dad died 7 years ago, and the fake "Osama" in America's video's is NOT his dad:

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

AS a mod i really thought you would know this has been asked over and over. And might have done a search on ATS on this subject

We are RADIO..... this is for RADIO not reading someone's post.

Dave

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Benazir Bhutto said shortly before her death that Omar Sheikh Killed Osama Bin Laden. This seems to be common knowledge in that region of the world and is just another fact kept from western eyes and ears. The video of the interview can easily be found on youtube. It gave me chills the first time I heard her say it as if everyone already knows this.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I know this doesn't answer the question directly ... however:

Will it really matter if he is killed or captured??

Terrorist organisations and Bin Laden are like Hydra.

Bloody scary, deadly (for the sake of controversy, might we say ... mythical???) and if you cut off the head, another will grow in it's place.

So killing or capturing Bin Laden will just leave a "neck" for some new "head" to grow from.

If Bin Laden is being legitimately hunted by Coalition forces then his death or capture will change nothing.

I think a more appropriate question is:

Does the Coalition want to capture or kill Bin Laden??

The longer that Bin Laden "evades" our worlds government , the more disenfranchised Islamic public will flock to his cause, then there will be more "enemies" for the Coalition to fight, then there will be more "justification" to continue this "war". There is no doubt that there are many within the Coalition and the Military-Industrial Complex that wish it to continue.

If I have to choose ... then my answer is NO.

[edit on 11/5/08 by Horza]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
As stated by several above, this pawn is most likely already dead. However, there still lingers the thought that he received a successful transplant, at some point, and is living in the middle of Bush's 100,000 acre spread in Paraguay

And to answer the question, I say no to both parts.

[edit on 5/12/2008 by RabbitChaser]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join